Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Enter the Guild...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Enter the Guild... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alex entered the guild and looked around. It seemed much bigger than he expected it to be, and was very busy. He saw a bunch of pokemon talking, looking at some sort of message board, and a whole bunch of other things. He hoped he could find the guildmaster in this mess of pokemon.

Alex turned to his team. "Well, everyone. It looks like this is the mark of Team DawnBlade's beggining! I just have one question for you guys...does anyone know who the guildmaster is?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 am

Oliver, facinated by the new room, looked around. He then turned to Alex and Rupin. "Well, you guys are the co-leaders, so I think you should name the team yourselves." the Cubone said before stepping aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 pm

"Well,"Alex began, we decided earlier that we would be called Team DawnBlade!"

(Sorry about my very short post. I just can't relaly think of anything else to say in it. I'll try to post longer in the future ones, which should be easy once we're doing rescues.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 pm

He nodded. "I agree. Like Oliver said, I would like to be co-leaders with Alex. If ever a dispute breaks out, however, I would say his decision outweighs mine." He looked to Faye. "I believe the rest is up to you, guildmaster."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Faye nodded, noting down the team name. Once the book was replaced on the shelf she went over to a corner of the room and fetched two Treasure Bags. Placing them in front of the four she explained.

"Inside each of these you will find a wonder map, two explorer's badges and a little gift from me!" she smiled, "The badges serve as your team's identification, so don't lose them."

(The gifts are a ribbon or bow of your colour choice. You have one each)

"Now.. as for sleeping arrangements. our is the maximum you can have in a room, so do you want to all stay in the same room or do you want two separate ones?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Alex picked up one of the bags and one of the badges. He also took a yellow scarf and put it on. He looked down at himself and he liked the look.

"Hmm...I don't know..." Alex pondered. He turned to his group. "I guess I'll let you guys decide, since I wouldn't want to upset anyone with my decisions. What would you guys like?"

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the scarf!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

(OOC: if you read my profile, my mother gave me an orange bow before i left. was that approved, do i get two? or is this the only one?)

He grabbed an orange bow, a badge, and and a bag. "I think that we should sleep in pairs. Maybe this way, we can have one on one time with each person in the group. Of course, its a group decision. it really depends on everyones opinions. I'd hate to step on anyones toes." he shouldered the bag. "I hope its ok with you guys if i hold the other bag. I was thinking, since there are two and Alex and I are the coleaders, we would hold the bags. By the way," He turned to Faye. "How much do these each hold?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Oliver took an olive green scarf from Alex's bag and wrapped it around his neck. "Not sure about the rooms. If we had four in one, the team would be together, but it might get too crowded. On the other hand, two in one room... Well, we can have a co-leader and a member in each room. That way, we all get access to items since the co-leaders each have a bag." the Cubone said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"I like the idea of 2 in one room, actually," Alex replied, "My only question would be if we could switch out who is sleeping where each night. If we could do that, we could be able to have 1 on 1 each night with a new member, as Rupin said. If Radon agrees, It should be smooth sailing. So, Faye, would that be allowed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Radon gritted his teeth. Two, or four... All the options were less appealing than one in each room. But if he complained now...
He looked at the others, then at the Meganium.
"Two in one room sounds good." He answered in a level tone. At least that was better than a crowded room of four.
The riolu walked over to one of the treasure bags and took out a green bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:20 am

"Yeah! So what do you say, guys?" Oliver said excitedly. He noticed Radon grit his teeth. Is something wrong with the idea of sharing a room with someone? the Cubone thought worriedly. He didn't want to inquire, though.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 pm

(@themanofpokemon: Just have the one. There's no point in having two |D)

Faye nodded, "Alright then, two rooms it is. Both rooms now belong to your team so of course you can alternate who sleeps in which if you want. Though bear in mind these rooms will be smaller than most others as there is no need for future expansion due to the size of your team already.

If you go out of my chambers and head to the other side of the hall you'll go down the left hand side tunnel. Your two rooms will be opposite each other, right at the end of the hall."

The Meganium then produced two keys before handing them over, one to Rupin, the other to Alex.

(ooc//
This means you can make two threads in the Guild Sleeping Quarters board. Please label them both as 'Team DawnBlade's Room' and perhaps give them numbers 1 and 2? Or A and B, just to differentiate between them. You can then use these threads to have your team discuss things later in the evening or perhaps personal stuff that you'd like to confide to one post or two.
Be careful to label when your post takes place as your two rooms will be solely in those two threads. You cannot have any more.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 am

Alex grasped the key in his hand. "Well, thanks, Faye! We'll go get settled."

Alex then turned to the group. "Well, guys, since we'll be sleeping soon, I guess we should pick who sleeps in which room. If any of you guys object to this, I think I'll sleep in the same room as Radon. There's something I'd like to discuss with him alone...unless someone has a problem with that. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 am

Rupin yawned. "I'm too tired to complain right now. Shall we?" He started to walk out. Suddenly, he stopped by the door. "By the way, Faye, I would like to thank you for taking us under your wing. or vine. Whatever it is." He then motioned to Oliver. "Lets go aquaint ourselves with our new room." He walked out, yawning again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 am

Radon shook his head. No objections here. As the riolu walked out of the guildmaster's room he nodded in acknowledgement to Faye and mumbled a "Thanks..." as he passed by her.
Like the others, he was pretty tired and the thought of adjuring to a bed sounded appealing.
But... Radon glanced at the ralts. He wondered what Alex wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Oliver smiled and followed Rupin out the door, glancing at Faye. "Thanks for letting us in!" he said before leaving the room. He was too excited to sleep, but followed the Mudkip anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2