Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Enter the Guild...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Alex entered the guild and looked around. It seemed much bigger than he expected it to be, and was very busy. He saw a bunch of pokemon talking, looking at some sort of message board, and a whole bunch of other things. He hoped he could find the guildmaster in this mess of pokemon.

Alex turned to his team. "Well, everyone. It looks like this is the mark of Team DawnBlade's beggining! I just have one question for you guys...does anyone know who the guildmaster is?"
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am

Oliver shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe we can look around or something." the Cubone suggested, looking around. So many Pokémon here! So many new faces! he thought excitedly, twirling his bone club a bit.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 am

"Actually, I've already done some searching around, getting the local gossip. I hear its actually a Meganium." He shivered. If he ever got on her bad side..., he didnt want to think of the consequences. "Look, why don't we just ask some of the people here. Like... them." He pointed to a random group of pokemon. They looked friendly enough...
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Oliver nodded. "Sure! Let's go ask them!" he said, jumping up with excitement. The Cubone ran over to the group of Pokémon.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Pokemon here, pokemon there, pokemon everywhere. Radon stayed back as the others went to talk to the pokemon. Of all the things Radon couldn't stand, it was a crowd. The Riolu anxiously shifted his weight from foot to foot as he looked around the hallway, trying to see if he could spot the Maganium the other pokemon had mentioned. The sooner they got out and started doing missions the better.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Alex started to walk with the group, but first took a glance at Radon. He seemed to be picking up some uncomfort...Alex made a mental note to ask Radon about that later. He then ran to catch up with the rest of his group.

Right before Alex caught up, however, he stopped. He felt something...something almost...dark going on. He looked around and saw nobody that would sensibly have any of those feelings...Alex shuddered, wondering what was going on. He then ran up to catch up to the group again, hoping they didn't notice what had just happened.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Rupin turned around. "Hey, hurry up you two!" he turned around and gleefully bounced over to the group. "Excuse me, would you happen to know where the guildmasters room is?" He poked a couple of them.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Oliver nodded. "Yeah. We're new here, and we want to start a team!" the Cubone said. He looked around for the Guildmaster, twirling his bone club again with excitement.

(OOC: Thanks for posting, Man. This rp needs to keep moving!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

A Meganium wandered into the room, her yellow antennae twitching like a cat's ears as she scanned it for the Pokemon she wanted.

"Ah..." she smiled, wandering over to the four.
"Starly has informed me that you four are looking for me," she explained, "I'm Faye, the Guildmaster here. Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Alex stepped in front of his two teammates.

"Why, hello, Faye! I'm Alex, the Mudkip is Rupin, the Cubone is Oliver, and the Riolu over near the door, who is also with us, is Radon. We came here in order to make a team here. Can you help us with that?" Alex said.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

Rupin looked to the guild leader. "Morning to you, ma'am!" He gave a little bow. "It is good to see you! I've heard many things about you in the time I've been here. Which isn't very long, actually." He pulled at his bow a little bit.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 am

From afar Radon gave the Meganium a polite nod and started to walk over to the group.
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Alex then rubned the back of his head. "So...how exactly do we join the guild? Is there a test of some sorts or something?"
Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:12 pm

"Hello!" Oliver greeted the Meganium. "I'm Oliver!" He then turned to Alex. "I don't think so... then again, I can't be too sure." the Cubone said worriedly. He couldn't attack since he had no damaging moves. Oliver gripped his bone club tightly with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:57 am

The Meganium shook her head, "Nope. No test. Just follow me!"
Faye then lead the way down the steps and away from the bulletin board area. Turning left, she headed down a tunnel before stopping in front of a door. Opening it, she welcomed the four inside.

"I just need to know what you wish to call your team," she explained, using her vines to take a book from the shelf and a quill from her desk. She opened the book and dipped the quill in some ink, writing down the names of the four in the team.

ooc// Scuse lazy post.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Enter the Guild... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Guild...   Enter the Guild... Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Guild...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next