Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Acro waited for George outside the doors to the Sleeping Quarters, he looked at the bare wood and thought about putting a sign up one day. He contemplated the idea and decided to leave the decision for another time. He opened the door to the quarters to let George in when he got there.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am

"Yeah that sounds fun!" George headed for the exit after grabbing his treasure bag. "Maybe we'll find something that's not Pecha Berries!" George laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

Acro rushed in first, eager to sleep. It had been a long and exhausting day at Serene Cave. He thought he would've dropped long before he reached his bed! He fell asleep instantly as soon as he was snuggled into his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

George walked in a bit slower. He seemed to regain a bit of his strength on the way there. he understood how Acro acted with his ability. "Well, I might stay up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 pm

------Time skipping to morning!------

Acro stirred in his nest as the sunlight from the window hit his face. He blinked his eyes open and stared outside the window drowsily. He wondered if he had slept right through a day, "Nah, I wouldn't do that." he declared he hopped onto the edge of his nest as he awaited George's awakening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:35 pm

George was already woken, he was just laying down. "Well then!" George jumped up. "What shall we do?" George looked at Acro, he was fine with what the Archen decided as long as 1. It doesn't kill them. and 2. It's not an outlaw mission.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 am

((LOL!))

"Well, we should probably take a mission. A rescue team isn't a rescue team if we don't help pokemon!" Acro thought for a bit, "I'll let you choose the mission, since I always make terrible choices." Acro was referring to the outlaw mission they had last had, "It'll be anyplace you wanna go!" he leaped off of his bed cheerfully as he waited for his partner to return with a mission or a place to explore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 pm

George walked in. "Well that was exhausting. I better start training more. Seems like I'm getting less strength. Hope Murkrow is fine now."

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Quotation Marks)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Acro followed George into the room quite a while later, "Sorry, I stopped by the small pond for a bit." he explained. It was becoming dark outside and the sun had already set. Acro climbed into his nest and decided to ask George, "So, What shall we do tomorrow?" he asked casually. He yawned a bit before listening to George and awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 pm

"I'm not sure... You should choose the mission." (Yes I am letting you choose the mission for once after you hit your insane point.) "All I want to do right now is rest..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 pm

"Okay..."Acro said before drifting into sleep, his eyelids closed against his will. He didn't wake until George woke him, he wanted as much sleep as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm

George slept until around 10 am. He woke Acro as if he fell back asleep he might sleep through the day. "Acro, wake up." George put on his neckerchief and grabbed his badge.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Acro woke slowly, he shook himself and tied on his defense scarf. He grabbed his bag of goodies and said, "Today we head to Pecha forest!" he said more enthusiastically. He walked out the door with a happy skip in his step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:26 am

George walked in. He thought of going to Rainfront town. Maybe the beach. He hadn't been there in a while. He wasn't sure to take Acro or not, he didn't like the water. "Well then... I'm going to stay up a while. Not so tired." George leaned out the window and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 am

Acro entered the dorm, he was still energized a bit and able to do more. He saw George leaning out the window and decided to try and have some fun. He sneaked behind George, when he was just behind the buizel he shouted, "Boo!" he waited for results of his scare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 pm

"Acro I sort of knew you were behind me... I wasn't talking to myself." At least George hoped not. That's the first step towards insanity. He's a bit young to be insane. "I think tomorrow should be some sort of relaxation day. I'm not sure. Give us a day off." George thought, it was a three day trip to Rainfront town. 6 days on a round trip. If he does go He'll just leave a note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!   Team Roark Sleeping Quarters! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Roark Sleeping Quarters!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next