Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hybrid RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

An RP where everyone is a half-and-half: Half human, half-Pokemon. Experiments of Team Rocket's Cealdon lab, they were made as a symbol of Giovanni's power, meant to be raised to serve him. However, the scientists, including Blaine who re-joined the ranks, have forgotten the meaning if the words free will. Therefore, they are still free, and with the help of the oldest, will break out of thier special fluid-filed tanks-the type Mewtwo broke out of ten years ago.

POSTING ORDER
Me
Sakura
Pikaty
IamtheLeaf
32Melody

BIOS
Spoiler:

There will be a waiting list, if you want to join message me. I wil however make a limit of 6 people at a time to RP. You can be kicked from the RP in two ways: You do not post for a week and freeze the RP, or you tell me you wish to drop out. If I need to remind you numerous times I may shorten the time limit and kick you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

LIST OF THOSE KICKED/ DROPPED OUT
Rose
Jeff

Last edited by bangbronze on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Kienna looked around. "What happened to-" Then she saw. The last girl, the half-Honchkrow, had grabbed some clothes and just flew out. Ignoring her. 'Well then. GUYS!"
She waited until the others came near her. "We need to move, now. That last girl, she ran away. That should get us some time, but, well.....Crap. I don't know how to phrase it. Just come on." She led them up and outside, made sure noone was looking, and created a bubble around them, then makig it refract light until they were invivible. "You won't be able to see out. We're headed to Pallet Town. He should know where they are..." Kienna ended with a mumble. "Oh, right. Light." With that, she made a small ball of light in the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well then. GUYS!" The person yelled. Aria glanced upwards, and realized the team of 5 people, has been reduced to three. "What happened?" She asked but followed the person. Suddenly there was a sphere and Aria felt slightly clastraphobic. "Alright..." She mumbled, not really knowing where Pallet Town was. When the addition of light she could see around better. "Um...We never really introduced ourselves since we are kind of in a bad position...So...What's your name? I'm Aria..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

"Alright, what the heck is going on? Because I know we may be on the run, but I'd at least like to know where you're taking us or what we're doing." Dan fumed, looking around in the bubble until the light went on. He looked over at Aria as they suggested they get to know each other. "The name's Dan." He responded, not completely knowing if it was his real name or not. That was just the name he had kept, but if it was real he had never been sure.
Back to top Go down

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 am

"Okay, okay. I know I've been unclear on what we're doing, but that was because we had no time for pleasentries. We escape from the Cealdon branch of Team Rocket's labs, where they undertake various experiments, including genetic eperiments. That generally means us, as well as different genepools form Pokemon only. I've escaped before, and was only captured a few months ago. I was out for eleven years, and met some dang good friends on the way. These friends and the Pokedex holders, as they a re most commonly known. There are 13 of them.* Four from Kanto, and three from all the other regions. Professr Oak from Pallet Town should know where they all are, since he gave the Pokedexes to all of them. And that is exactly where we are headed. Dan, Aria, I hope you had a good time on the flight, because down we go! I think I can let the invisibility go because everyone here knows me." With that, she steered the bubble to a soft landing on the ground, then put out the light and collapsed it. 'The lab's over here. Oh, and my name's Kienna."
Back to top Go down

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:11 am

...Bumpies. STAYIN' ALIVE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hybrid RP   Hybrid RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hybrid RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum