Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It Will Never be the Same-Gardevoir's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It Will Never be the Same-Gardevoir's Story Empty
PostSubject: It Will Never be the Same-Gardevoir's Story   It Will Never be the Same-Gardevoir's Story EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Breathing hard, she ran through the bush, leading her Trainer. She looked over her shoulder to see if the stupid zombie Houndoom had decided to get some less speedy prey. But no, they had to chase a Gardevoir and her Trainer, who could barely run. She turned again, to see how her Trainer was doing. She was limping and on the verge of collapse. The Gardevoir turned around and picked up her Trainer, doubling her speed. She ran on.

An Hour Later

She turned around, seeing if the Houndoom had caught up yet. She saw none. That is, until she turned back to her Trainer, who was lying on the ground. There was an infected Houndoom standing over her, its jaws dripping human blood onto her Trainer's leg- which had a large jagged bite on it. Just as the Trainer began to scream, the thing lunged at her. She dodged, then hit it with a Focus Blast. It dropped dead, but not before it burned her, not before it was to late to save her Trainer. As she knelt over her, knowing she could never save her, the Trainer said, "You..... You have to kill me." "NO! Never!" "You have to. Otherwise I could kill you. Or worse." The Trainer tossed down a knife. "Use this. Slit my throat. You have to. I don't want to die animated by a disease meant for Pokemon. Please." She sighed, knowing her Trainer would never give in. She did what her Trainer asked.
Back to top Go down

It Will Never be the Same-Gardevoir's Story
Page 1 of 1