Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Easter Event 2021

Go down 
+6
Blade12
Shield
Arestortle
Keeogree
Venusian
PrimordialPrim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:07 pm

Welcome to the Easter Event!

It's the month of spring! A Lopunny and a Diggersby couple have decided to host an event just for the pokemon of this region! They've traveled around Festivity Forest and spread about their colorful eggs for pokemon to find and retrieve. When a pokemon brings them an egg that they painted themselves, they'll be able to pull a ticket and figure out their prize for finding the egg!

This event will last until May 31st! So you have plenty of time to join in!

The gates of Festivity Forest open once again!

In order to participate in this event, you must create a new thread in Festivity Forest, and insert ‘Easter 2021’ in the description. When rolling in Festivity Forest for the duration of this event, the dice code will be ‘Easter2021’ e.g

Code:
[roll="Easter2021"] [/roll]

When rolling in Festivity Forest you may find an egg! Once you do, come back to this page and post the thread and page number you found the egg/s in and a die will be rolled by an admin to determine your prize. There are 30 sides to this dice, and below is the list of the items you can get along with what number you will need the staff member to roll to get it!

1. Joy Ribbon
2. Joy Seed
3. Special Ticket (Starters can learn Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon, respectively, and Dragon types can learn Draco Meteor once they're fully evolved)
4. Leftovers
5. x5 Oran Berry
6. x3 Banana
7. x5 Recipe Berry* (Your choice. Any berry that doesn’t cure status ailments or restore energy, except for Gold Berry. They don’t have to be the same berry)
8. x5 Status-Curing Berry*(Your choice. Lum included. They don’t have to be the same berry)
9. X5 Sitrus Berry
10. Reviver Seed
11. TM Earthquake
12. TM Ice Beam
13. TM Thunder
14. TM Scald
15. TM Fire Blast
16. TM Return or TM Frustration (Your choice)
17. TM Giga Drain
18. Mysterious Stone
19. Life Seed
20. 2x Vitamins of any type
21. 2x Honey Pot
22. Species-Specific Exclusive Item*
23. Type-Specific Exclusive Item
24. x5 Gummi of one character's type(They all have to be the same type of gummi)
25. Evolution item of your choice + Link Cable
26. 1000 Poke
27. Golden Mask
28. Golden Apple
29. 2x Gold Berry
30. Ability Capsule(Allows you to change your character's ability into a different one)

*Check the FAQ for more information.

When you roll an egg, you do not take any energy costs from it. Meaning: Free Egg!

Fill out this form when posting your draw!

Code:
[b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Thread Link:[/b]
[b]Page:[/b]

This is the form the admin will fill out when they're rolling for you.

Code:
[b]User:[/b] (Username here)
[b]Egg Roll:[/b] [roll="EggRoll"]Insert Number[/roll]

Additionally, it is recommended that you give the rules of Festivity Forest a look before starting an Event thread.

Easter’s Colourful Treats

Aside from the thrilling egg-collecting experience, the Pokémon hosting the event are handing out some gear just outside the range of the forest! There you can borrow a size-appropriate egg basket and a cookie to get your egg hunt started.

But not all treats for the Pokémon. Users will get some festive items with which to outfit their favourite character and prepare them for even more ambitious explorations outside of the festivities. All users may select an item from the list to receive at no cost. The only restriction is that each user can only choose one item during this event. Should these items return in a future event, you may be able to claim another one, but there’s no guarantee! So choose wisely.

To claim which item you would like from Easter's Colourful Treats all you need to do is post in this thread claiming whichever one you have chosen!

Cheek Pouch Pouch

This furry purse is said to belong to one of the festival’s hosts. The Pokémon that carry snacks in here feel as if their meals fill them significantly more than usual.

WORN ITEM: When worn, if the wearer eats a berry, they will gain 5 energy regardless of the berry they’ve consumed while still applying the effect of the berry. This stacks with berries that already restore energy, so eating an Oran Berry will grant you 15 energy instead of the usual 10. Pokémon with the ability Cheek Pouch will gain 5 additional energy each time they eat a berry, for a total of 10 for each berry consumed.

Scrappy Brew

A strange drink created by one of the festival’s hosts. It’s non-alcoholic and tastes like eggnog but it manages to fill those that try it out with the will to accomplish the impossible.

CONSUMABLE (ONE USE): Allows the Pokémon that consumes this brew  to deal neutral damage with moves that usually would not be able to affect their target due to type interactions. For example, allowing normal type damage to affect a ghost type pokemon. This effect lasts for the duration of one page. If this effect is used against a rolled Pokémon, the drinker of the brew can regain energy equal to the energy cost of said Pokémon. This energy gain is applied after the roll has resolved.

(Note: This effect doesn’t apply against Player Characters unless the user(s) whose Pokémon are on the receiving end of the move allow it)

Sportsmanship Belt

Worn around the waist, this band wraps around by tying together the two hand-shaped ends in what appears to be a handshake.

ACTIVE ITEM: When in a dungeon, if two users roll the dungeon dice, the user that rolled the least amount of items can activate this item to roll the dungeon dice three additional times. The user can then  keep all of the items rolled as part of these three additional rolls, ignoring any cost or traps, similar to the effect of a Trawl Orb. This item’s effect can be used 15 times in total and can only be applied once per page. Once the item has lost all of its charges, it becomes a vanity item.

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:11 pm

FAQ

If you have any questions that aren't covered by this list feel free to ask a staff member or message the #help-and-feedback channel on the site discord!

What is a “Recipe Berry” or a “Status-Curing Berry”?

A Recipe Berry encompasses any berry that doesn’t have the effect to gain energy or to cure status ailments. For example, a berry that reduces the damage of a super effective move, a berry that increases a certain stat after the energy of the user is below a threshold or a berry that does nothing by itself can be obtained.

Meanwhile, a Status-Curing Berry encompasses any berry that can cure the status ailments of whoever eats them. These include berries that cure non-stacking status ailments, such as Poison or Paralysis, or stacking status ailments, such as confusion or infatuation.

For more information on berries and what they do, you can visit Serebii's Berry List to see every berry released. If you have any doubts, please ask any staff member for help and clarification.

My character doesn’t have a species-specific exclusive item. What do I do?

If your character doesn’t have a Species-Specific exclusive item listed in Exclusive Item's list, you may take a Type-Specific exclusive item of your choosing instead in the same thread.

I've got a reward that allows me to pick from many (eg. Type-specific gummies, 5x Recipe Berries). Where do I specify which ones I get?

If you have claimed your free Easter's Colourful Treat, you may specify what other rewards you are receiving in that post to avoid clogging the thread with posts about what options you are picking from. You can edit your post to update your rewards!

Rewards Received:

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 pm

I'll grab a Cheek Pouch Pouch! Have a good event y'all. ^^
Back to top Go down
Keeogree

Keeogree

Poké : 920

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:36 pm

I’ll be taking the Cheek Pouch Pouch for myself~
Happy Easter to all of ya!
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:29 am

I'll gladly accept a Cheek Pouch Pouch! Happy Easter, and happy hunting to those who are writing in Festivity Forest!
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:08 am

Sportsmanship Belt for me.

That way I can stop whining and have the RNG be fair to me for once.
Or just get nothing again, lol

Happy Easter Event, folks

EDIT: It also seems that I am the first lucky user.

Name of Character: Yigo the Sandslash
Thread Link: Lucky Find
Page: 1

EDIT the second: I will start verifying my rewards here.

5x Green gummi (Darios's type is Bug/Fighting. I am choosing Bug as the type, therefore Green Gummi)
Metal Coat + Link cable (Whatever could that be for?)

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Poké : 3885

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:25 pm

I'll grab the Sportsmanship Belt too, for more item-finding! Happy Easter, and I hope to be able to start egg hunting soon.

Edit: I'm egg hunting indeed! And I'm going to verify the species-specific exclusive item as a Steel Dust for Tatsu the Honedge (neither Pikipek nor Honedge actually have species-specific exclusive items, so type-specific it is then).

Edit 2: Finally confirming my 5x Recipe Berries. Petaya Berry x1, Ganlon Berry x2, Apicot Berry x2

Last edited by Shield on Fri May 28, 2021 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Verifying more items)
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

As someone who forgets to roll a lot, i'll happily take the belt. Always need more items. Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:21 pm

I'll nab a Cheek Pouch Pouch! Could come in handy for my low energy characters characters that don't have a joy ribbon~

PrimordialPrim wrote:
Name of Character: Yigo the Sandslash
Thread Link: Lucky Find

Congrats for rolling the first eggs of the event!
User: (Username here)
Egg Roll:
Solilo carried out 3 launched of one EggRoll :
5 , 18 , 15
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Axia

Axia

Poké : 820

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:20 pm

I'll take the cheek pouch. Didn't even notice the event was going on. Oof.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:53 am

Name of Character: Darios the Heracross
Thread Link: Shell Shocked [Easter 2021]

Count me lucky again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:47 pm

PrimordialPrim wrote:
Name of Character: Darios the Heracross
Thread Link: Shell Shocked [Easter 2021]

Count me lucky again.

User: PrimordialPrim
Egg Roll:
Solilo carried out 3 launched of one EggRoll :
24 , 25 , 14
Back to top Go down
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Name of Character: Evelyn Kimura, Egg Thief Extrodinaire
Thread Link: Shell Shocked
Page: 2
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 pm

Venusian wrote:
Name of Character: Evelyn Kimura, Egg Thief Extrodinaire
Thread Link: Shell Shocked
Page: 2

User: Venusian
Egg Roll:
Solilo carried out 1 launched of one EggRoll :
Back to top Go down
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1500

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:16 am

Yo, I'll be grabbing the pouch item. Happy late Easter to y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easter Event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Event 2021   Easter Event 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Event 2021
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next