Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

New Peaks: A New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpnoranCyclone

SpnoranCyclone

Poké : 200

New Peaks: A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: New Peaks: A New Beginning   New Peaks: A New Beginning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 5:28 am

"So... this is th' place that feller was talkin' 'bout..."

At the front of the academy, a lone Chespin was looking down at a map, glancing towards the path. It seemed he had finally made it to his destination... none other than Peak Academy. All the while, the grass type looked towards the entrance of the school, a new sense of determination in his eyes.

"Well that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Graham continued to think to himself, his grin growing bigger with every word. "Now comes th' hard part right 'ere... findin' a signup for one of these 'ere classes. THEN I can start workin' towards my dream..."

The grass type began to adjust his hat, now making his way into the academy. Perhaps if the was lucky, he could even find someone to help show him around...

Last edited by SpnoranCyclone on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: New Peaks: A New Beginning   New Peaks: A New Beginning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Alki adjusted the glasses she wore on her face, as the jigglypuff hopped down from the bench she was sitting on. Cradled in her hands was a big, inside of which were a bunch of books. Not that she could read them. Reading was difficult, and honestly, she hadn't quite gotten a good grasp of it yet. But still, she was doing alright in her classes!

...Passing them, at least.

The girl sighed, removing a book from her bag and staring at the mass of words and letters. It was a mess. She was a mess. The jigglypuff's ears flattened as she continued to walk, hardly paying attention as she rounded a corner and --

"Eep!" She cried out, stumbling backwards as she bumped into a Chespin. He was wearing a rather... extravagant hat, and seemed to be holding a map. "S-Sorry! Sorry!" She cried out, picking herself back up from the ground as she stared bashfully at the Pokemon. "I d-didn't... S-See, erm, I w-was, c-clumsy, and..." She stammered, readjusting her bag as she offered the pokemon a small, apologetic bow. At least, as close to a bow as she could manage, being a balloon, and all.

Hopefully he'd get the idea.

...Maybe she should apologize some more?
Back to top Go down
SpnoranCyclone

SpnoranCyclone

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: New Peaks: A New Beginning   New Peaks: A New Beginning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:40 pm

THUNK!

Before Graham could comprehend what was happening, the grass type hit what felt like a large, fluffy balloon, collapsing to the ground almost immediately! Immediately, the went to gather both her and hhis things from the ground, hoping to keep the books Darios gave him. "Ain't no trouble, ma'am." the Chespin grinned, tipping his hat to her. "My fault fer not keepin' my head up. No need ta feel all sad now, ya hear?"

Once the books were returned, the Chespin took a look at the academy grounds, taking in a deep breath. The air here was nice and crisp, almost as if he was back home...

...perhaps this would work out for him.

"You a student here?" Graham asked the girl. "If so, I'm a new Pokemon ta th' area, an' I'm tryin' ta get my bearin's. I know I ain't exactly th' smart type, but I wanna learn as much as I can 'bout th' world, an' think this'd help. If it ain't too much trouble ta ask, it'd be mighty swell o' ya ta show me 'round these parts... that is, if ya want ta!"
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: New Peaks: A New Beginning   New Peaks: A New Beginning EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:46 am

Alki blinked. The Chespin spoke in a rather... strange fashion. Almost like Darcy, but even her sister's accent wasn't quite as... thick. She'd grown used to the Skitty's, but this was Darcy's accent times one hundred.

Or was it plus one hundred? She hadn't really paid attention to maths...

"E-Erm... I'll... do my best to not feel s-sad." Alki said, still looking rather sad. The Jigglypuff picked herself up, gently taking back her belongings from the Chespin, too flustered to remember to thank him. She waited patiently as he began to speak, her mind working over-time to decipher the thick accent. Finally, a few seconds after she'd finished, the girl nodded her head, managing a nervous smile at the Chespin.

"I-It's fine, I-I'm not the s-smart type either. P-Peak really is a n-nice place, s-so if you want t-to l-learn, it's... Um, I-I'm sure you'd like it here." Alki said, falling silent for a while. Her ears flickered back and forth, before her eyes suddenly widened, and her cheeks began to glow red.

"E-Erm, t-that is, I c-can show you around! A-And... Er... sorry for not actually responding..." The girl stammered, kicking at the ground before offering a small, nervous smile to the Chespin.

So now the question was... Where should she actually start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Peaks: A New Beginning   New Peaks: A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

New Peaks: A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1