Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarDay

StarDay

Poké : 1500

Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello Empty
PostSubject: Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello   Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 8:56 pm

So, I forgot this section existed and realized that I should officially introduce myself in general. Whoops.

The name's StarDay, but I prefer just being called Star. I was lurking with a profile for nearly the entire year before actually making a character. Real fast, am I right. I plan on staying for a long time at least, so there's that.

In advance before someone asks what gender I am, I'm a girl.

If anyone wants to chat, ask a question, or heck, RP with my character (whose Character Record can be found by simply clicking that Riolu in my signature)... DM me on Discord (I'm on the server for this site) or here- I'll make sure to respond as quickly as possible to any messages I get. I also plan on being consistent on posting in threads I'm involved in- just no asking for joint post style RPs please. I don't see the appeal of doing those, and they seem too complicated for me to bother.

If I had to describe myself in simple terms, I'm honestly rather chill overall? Takes a lot to make me legitimately mad, at least. I'm probably someone who needs to start liking coffee, but is too lazy to find a kind they like.

Oh, and one last thing.

Happy Holidays, everyone! :D

MoxiePawler likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tag365

Poké : 0

Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello   Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 6:08 am

What is your favorite Pokémon?
Back to top Go down

Late To The Introduction Party, But Hello
Page 1 of 1