Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

Poké : 560

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Powar's Energy: 20 - 10 (entry cost) = 10

Powar's Bag (click to open)::

Concern.

That was going through the mind of the Turtwig as he heads into the Forest that was namely more risky than his past ventures. Then again, he had more confidence in his capabilities, even if they hadn't grown much. In the time Powar hadn't been out in the world, he had been studying, learning even more about himself, and aiming to make things work what he had, even if he didn't have a full set of moves.

In his studies, or, namely, his free time, he had reread older news articles and scriptures trying to find an escape from mediocrity. Of course, a true escape, a living prophecy, was written in clear print, supposedly spoken by his own role model, a being called Arceus, who aimed to banish darkness and make a land where all could coexist and understand each other.

According to his readings and interpretations, the last ally in a line of recruits against not just the status quo, but a land of total freedom and chaos, lies behind the falls in this very forest, held captive by less savory Pokemon. If he could somehow free the mystery Pokemon, he could finish a story that would have a happy ending everyone could live with.

In the meantime, he'd page through his limited possessions in his shallow bag, knowing the risks he'd get into by entering this unprepared. Then again, did he really have the time or patience to do more? Powar donned the Heal Ribbon he obtained in Pecha Forest, as a personal treasure, and kept the stone that now bore a semblance to himself, faintly glowing with stripes of emerald and brown in the translucent stone, stowed in a pocket he could easily access in case he needed a quick boost.

"Well... It's now or never..." he'd shakily say to himself as he continued to venture into the forest. Whether he'd come out in one piece was a concerning question to him, but he knew better than to completely doubt himself. If he didn't push this now, what would stop the Giratinists from ending any chance at peace and even consistency?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm

It was a question to think about, that was for sure. Then again, if Powar and Yigo exchanged fables and experiences, and passed the worst hours of the day in the good company of each other, then they most certainly would be able to get a move on, and put this war back into the news with the side he served making the cover. Then again...

"W-w-wait... You mean to tell me you met Shaymin? As in, one of Zygarde's own allies?" The wave of clashing emotions was visible as it confused Arestortle himself. Could Yigo be a traitor, seeking to guard the "balance" as it was and be set to sabotage him? Was Yigo a turncoat, abandoning what is in search of what may be? Or did Yigo even serve a side, opting instead to find his own path down the road of life?

"As far as the night is concerned, I'd rather wait until the morning to set off. Makes me feel safe somehow."
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 9:06 pm

[Energy: 10 + 1 (Page Regen) = 11]

Had Yigo helped out one of Zygarde's allies? That was news to him. Come to think of it, he had helped them out from a group of Pokémon, but he could see why Powar was shocked to know about it. At the time, Yigo didn't know about the war and was only helping a frie- an ally who had a dream about the Shaymin's situation. Whichever the circumstances were, would that make it any less acceptable to help a Pokémon in need?

Better to leave that aside and address this new situation. In truth, Yigo had hoped that Powar decided to wait until morning. With a smile, he got back onto all fours and stretched "We'll have to find a place to sleep in, then" His stance changed again, now getting onto his hind feet and looking around, but gazing up into the heights of the trees. Seconds later, he was pointing at a thick and sturdy enough branch "There, that place would do nicely! Don't you think?"

It was a simple question, but Yigo guessed that Powar couldn't get there on his own. That's where Yigo came in. If Powar liked the idea, he could carry him up there for a comfy and safe spot to rest. Then again, what may be "comfy" and "safe" for Yigo may not be so for Powar.
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Powar's Energy: 10 + 1 (New Page) + 1 (Heal Ribbon) = 12

As he started to put things together about where he was, the time of day, and what was about to happen, Wait, we're camping? turned into Wait, we're camping! and he got excited. Life in his small part of Grassveil was quiet to say the least, and now he'd be spending his first night not in a normal bed in recent memory. To be out in the open, instead of in what may as well be the closet under the stairs in terms of space... that revitalized him alone, to feel something new. Sure, it was at least comfortable to sleep back home and had become his norm, but it was getting monotonous... not that sleep is very flexible.

When Yigo found the branch in one of the trees to sleep in, Powar started to have mixed feelings... but it was only reasonable feelings from the small-town Turtwig. It was definitely pretty high up, and had the prospect of him falling. Then again, his balance seemed to have improved a bit just from living, as many young Pokemon would feel. On the other hand, we have the freedom that comes from being, well, not on the ground, and it makes Powar wonder what kinds of dreams may come to him after all that had occurred today as well as the change of mid night scenery.

"I can't easily say from my lack of experience, but it'd be great! ... if there's a way up there when all I have is four legs and a shell..." But it didn't take long at all for Powar to realize that Yigo was going to be offering a ride up there. "Do you think you can carry me, as heavy as I am, all the way up there?" Then again, despite being a member of the heaviest species of a group containing Pokemon such as Bulbasaur, Popplio, and Scorbunny, he was not as heavy as the rest of his kind by a small margin.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am

"That'd be hard if you only had four legs and a shell, yes, haha!" Yigo exclaimed with joy, skipping until he found himself in between his Turtwig fr...-ally and the tree, facing the latter. After that, he laid down so Powar could get onto him easier, the only thing getting on the way being a slightly uncontrollable tail swaying about. Hopefully, Powar could deal with that.

"Hop onto my back and I'll climb this for us. It's one of the first things I had tried after evolving, and it's much more comfortable than sleeping underground whenever it's warm..." To be able to show this to someone else was thrilling. Besides, it's not like Powar would be that heavy on him, and his claws could get them to that comfortable-looking branch without issue. A push up later with the extra weight on his back, Yigo got to it. He walked the remaining distance to the trunk and dug his claws onto the bark, straightening up in the process. He turned his head back to check on Powar and see if he could handle himself on his back without falling.

"Are you alright over there? Hold on tight, and bite the quills if you need to. I'm going to climb up slowly and steadily. At any moment, you can tell me to stop and I'll get us down, okay?" And with all of that said, the climbing began, one claw at a time, leaving the grassy ground and onto the heights of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Arestortle

Arestortle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:47 pm

Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners And Destinies - Page 3, Early

Powar's Energy: 12

It was clear that Powar's desire to work with Yigo was mutual in return, and Powar almost thought he managed to mend the Sandslash's heart enough to help him find love and friendship once more.

"You'd really do that? I mean, sure!" Powar takes the careful climb up the larger rodent's excitedly swinging tail into the odd comfort of the ragged quills lining Yigo's back. To some, this feeling might be deemed cramped or just outright uncomfortable, but Powar welcomed the fresh experience and outlier from the smooth and "perfect" fits back home with open legs.

And things only got better from there as the climb began. One claw at a time, Powar got higher and higher, the ground getting further and further away. Laughter started emerging from Powar's young mind as dreams of being able to actually look down without getting a mouthful of dirt became reality, and Powar could only hope more moments like this could follow.

At last, the unlikely pair arrived at the branch, sturdy enough to hold both of them and carrying much of the same rigid and unpredictable textures that made Yigo's back so unforgettable in the Turtwig's mind.

"Thanks, Yigo. What you did today means a lot to me, and I only hope we can bring our best tomorrow in being the heroes both sides of the coin need. You really are a friend to me, now more than ever, and I hope you can see the same of me."

Arestortle carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 PopjRW4 , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 B2PAtvP , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EXNzH2C , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 PmCnMcA , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 AWsAqyv , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 Sb4EMTq , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 JrYicpa , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 B2PAtvP , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 L0JXoho , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 DiBuFAd
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Now that the two Pokémon were on the branch, there was enough time for some chit-chat before the fire consumed all of its fuel and its embers darkened. Laying down like a Slakoth would, on his belly and with his arms and legs hugging the branch, Yigo yawned as he saw the time to sleep approach.

Powar didn't seem all that tired, wanting to express his gratitude with honesty alongside his hopes for them to do well the next day. Even after everything the grass type knows, he hadn't tried to convince Yigo to think of him as a friend instead of a companion. A tempting proposition, but Yigo knew that one could act as a friend for a day or two. The real question was if this bond would last for more than that "We'll be needing all the energy we can get for tomorrow, yes... A-And" The sound of a stomping herd of Stantler had cut Yigo off. Birds flew out of their way in a rush, and they sounded too close for comfort.

It took half a minute for the situation to calm down. This was probably some careless exploration team's doing, which wouldn't surprise the Sandslash "Looks like it was the right choice to move up here..." Quite timely, as it allowed Yigo to avoid confronting Powar's ideas of friendship for now. Raising an arm over onto the branch, Yigo rested his head there as the last lights dimmed and faded. His eyes set on the Turtwig who would likely fall asleep soon. They had fun today, but they had to be strong tomorrow. Better rest for tonight. Goodnight, Powar.

PrimordialPrim carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 VYqciob , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 2rntvDa , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 D02wsWI , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 AWsAqyv , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 2rntvDa , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 Iuhs1kH , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 AZTkyVm , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 2rntvDa , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 PmCnMcA , [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies   [EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Of Dinners and Destinies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3