Posts : 29
Poké : 440
Join date : 2020-05-12
Location : In an Alternative Universe
|Subject: Duro the Aron Mon May 18, 2020 11:31 pm|| |
» Name: Duro
» Sex: Male
» Species: #304 Aron, the Iron Armor Pokemon
» Affiliation: Noone, but he actually wants to join a guild (Look at History for details)
» Level: 5
» Energy: 19
» Ability: Rock Head
- Tackle (Level 1)
- Harden (Level 1)
- Mud Slap (Level 4)
- Stomp (Egg Move)
» Natural Feats:
- Impressive Resistance: Duro has a body of steel, Thanks to all the iron that he was able to eat in the Black Spear Mountain Range, he surely is a hard target to take down.
- Rock Head: His head is the most resistant part of his body, in fact, Duro is able to ignore recoil damage from moves like Struggle or Take Down.
- Unstoppable Machine: With one all-out charge, Duro is able to destroy entire buildings, in fact, he will probably have some troubles in populated cities (Removed that he can destroy trucks because they don't exist, switched with buildings)
- Tina the Aggron (Mother)
- Tosto the Rhyperior (Father)
- Poter the Lairon (Brother)
» Personality: Duro is not a very sociable person, partly because of his character, partly because, where he was born and lived, he was prohibited from socializing with pokemon outside the family, making him grow with the idea that the ''diverse'' is a danger, However, even being a shy guy, he still has a lot of guts, having even left his home (have a look at history for details)
Duro however, seeing the grandeur of his mother and father, understood that he too would have been able to become like them, this made him very sure of his abilities, which clashes with him being shy and reserved.
The boy certainly does not lack self-confidence, unfortunately this characteristic can cause problems, very often, during his travels in fact, finding himself against opponents much stronger than him, few times he opts for the retreat, trusting too much of his armor, he faces his enemies without thinking twice, needless to say, most of the time it gets damaged.
Duro is a very stubborn Pokemon, when he fixes himself on a task or an objective, he doesn't give up until he reaches the desired result.
So, to conclude, even if he has problems communicating with people, he is kind of an arrogant type against enemies, indeed, he relies too much on his armor.
- Iron: Because of his anatomy, he naturally loves eating iron, For him, iron is the only resource with which he can feed himself, without it he probably would not be able to survive, fortunately, he also likes its taste! in fact, for its tastebuds, the flavor of iron is very similar to the taste of a candy.
- His Armor: Obviously Duro cannot live without his armor, every day, he makes sure that his armor is in good condition, if he finds chips or breaks in it, he immediately runs to feed on iron to repair it, sometimes he also rubs himself against the iron minerals themselves, polishing the armor.
- The Wind: The wind ..... the wind ...... makes it feel special, an impregnable mountain, a pokemon like Hoppip in fact ..... would fly away .... he won't .... he stays there, like a small tank that knows that such a weak entity would never be able to move him, many times in fact, between one city and another .... he remains motionless, facing it ....
- Competitiveness: Indeed, he would love to test his skills in a tournament or similar, he thinks that, to become stronger, a Pokemon needs to fight and improve his skills by fighting stronger pokemon, making the body more accustomed to stronger hits
- Ghost Type Pokemon: When he faces, or finds himself in front of a ghost Pokemon, in addition to the natural fear that can arise from seeing such a specter, he feels defenseless, as if his armor at that moment did not exist, he feels uncovered, easily attackable, they make him feel uncomfortable.
- The Heights: Ironically, even though he has lived for a large part of his life on a mountain, he has always been afraid of heights, feels legs are missing and can barely move when he is on a high place.
- Water: His parents told him how each member of the family really weighs A LOT! Indeed, a small Aron can weigh up to a maximum of 60 kilos!
So they warned Duro, telling him that water is their worst enemy, in fact, because of their heavy armor, if they accidentally enter in a lake or similar, they probably would not come out alive.
Duro was born in the Black Spear Mountain Range, famous for its obsidian black peaks.
The first thing he saw were his parents and his brother, who, at that time, was still an Aron, in his first years of life not much happened, except for an event that afflicted Duro's parents...
one day while they were taking care of the newborn, Poter, his brother, went too far from the family, ending up being captured by a group of malicious Pokemon consisting of: A Skorupi, a Pumpkaboo and their leader Trevenant.
These individuals intended to sell Poter's iron armor, thinking they could have earned some easy pokè, Sadly for them, Poter started screaming, making himself heard by his parents, who ran towards the cry, as soon as they saw their firstborn trapped by some bandits, they haven't thought twice about showing them who the bosses really are in that area, Duro saw everything, there he managed to understand the true power of his parents, while he looked at them, he thought about how imposing and majestic they were, and he also realized, that one day, He too would have been able to defend the people he cares about.
After that incident, however, his parents imposed strict rules on their children, becoming overprotective, they obviously did not do it out of malice, they did it to ensure that such a thing would never happen again, the two boys then grew up under continuous protection of the parents, while continuing to be trained by the father, with the intention of being able to evolve the children as soon as possible, in fact Poter evolved, becoming a Lairon, after the evolution, the father and the mother left him more freedom , allowing him to move away from the family.
So, Poter was able to meet new pokemon, make friends and so on.
The problem was Duro, in fact he, not yet evolved, was still forced to remain in the private land of the family.
One day, however, during a normal family chat for breakfast, Tosto, his father, leafing through his favorite magazine, said ''The guild ****** is looking for new members .... interesting''
*Sigh* ''Another guild?'' Tina interrupted, ''They keep popping up like mushrooms these days''
So at that moment, Duro, not understanding what they were talking about, enters in the discussion saying ''A guild? What is it? A new type of mineral?''
Tosto, after chuckling for a few seconds responds ''No no son, a guild is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal!'' Duro however, looked even more confused than before, then Poter, seeing his little brother confused, says ''They are Pokemon that work together, helping other Pokemon and so on'' and then Duro finally understands, Remaining somewhat fascinated by the idea of being part of a group of rescuers.
''Can i join one of them?'' Duro said, quite excited with his eyes that in that moment were brighter than stars in the night.
His father istantly replies ''Don't even think about it! you're too young for such a risky job, if you would have been the same age as Poter, I would have definitely sent you, but not being so ...'' And he goes back to reading his magazine.
Many thoughts were already spinning inside Duro's mind, at that moment, he understood what he wanted to do with his life, He wants to join a guild to become stronger while helping people who can't do it alone.
So, one night, after filling a bag with iron minerals with which he would feed during the venture, he writes a letter for his brother and his parents, soon after, He began to descend from the mountain range where he lived all his life, which was very difficult because of his fear of heights, once he reached the base of the mountain, Duro began his adventure, confident that one day he will return to that mountain range.
The letter Duro wrote to his family says: ''Dear mom, dear dad, dear Poter, sorry if I didn't warn you before I left, I did it because I'm sure you would have stopped me immediately, but, I have to say it, my adventure has started, and honestly I don't know when I will return, I hope as soon as possible, even if I strongly doubt it, my goal is to join a guild, you are surely going crazy right now, and you don't know how sorry I am, but I felt.... within me... an impulse ... almost natural, which told me that it was time to assert myself. Dad! One day, although perhaps very far away, maybe you will be able to see me in your favorite magazine!''
» Other: And that's it! This is Duro, i know, it's nothing special, but honestly, this is my first pokemon and not being an english native doesn't help with writing characters, if you need some grammar corrections just ask and i will be happy to modify if necessary!
Last edited by Kimera24 on Sat May 23, 2020 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total