Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] Empty
PostSubject: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 12:42 pm

"Roku? Rooookuuuuuu!" Sekita's voice rang out as loudly as she could muster without a care for who or what might hear her. Each step was made with caution as her blank stare focused onward at nothing in particular. Her ears twisted and twirled around at each and every sound, the massive size of them helping her in picking up on every little detail around her. She could hear the soft ocean roar, the whispers of the trees as the wind blew through them, and that was about it. She could feel the sand in her paws...and in her fur, in between her toes, and ugh-everywhere! After a brief pause, she took in a breath and called out once more, "ROKU!"

Nothing. Time to switch tactics. "DAAAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYYY!" as if that was going to be any more effective than the last few shouts. Little Sekita was supposed to have come here on a little vacation with her brother and father, a little father and children bonding moment, but she'd been separated. Her lip puffed out in a pout as her ears drooped. She should have figured this would happen. Whenever Roku wanted to show her something away from everything, it was basically fate for him to bolt off in some direction and forget to bring her with him. She was never truly angry at him for it, however, since he was still much younger than her...and the sad puppy-dog tears he shed whenever he apologized were too heart-breaking to resist.

"HELLLOOOOOOO? IS THERE LITERALLY ANYBODY AROUND HERE?"
she continued to shout, "I DEMAND CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!" The little ball of jet black fur sighed dramatically as she sat herself down. Some "beach resort" this turned out to be. This was the last time she was going to let her dad trust any "brochure" Roku came across...

Sekita the Eevee: 19-15 = 4

Notice: This thread is going to be low on my list of priorities in comparison to my other threads. Only join if you're looking for or are comfortable with a slower thread. I might pick up the pace later once I'm not ill and have fewer threads, but over all don't be surprised if I post every but here a few times when I make my rounds. Feel free to poke me when I don't post in a week.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Sosio: {51 - 15 (entrance) = 36}
Items:

Pattering across the ground, Sosio's legs shifted rapidly as she escaped the depths of the island back to the safest zone just outside the ever-twisting maze known as a mystery dungeon. Panting to catch her breath, she sat down, more frustrated than ever before. "Why does there have to be so many rock types here..." she muttered almost silently, huffing and sinking into the ground beneath her. It would be one thing if this was like any other adventure Sosio had, but it wasn't. Normally the Fletchinder wasn't so far from home, surrounded by Pokemon with a massive type advantage over her, leaving her to exhausted to even escape to just rest.
Maybe I'll just nap out here...

Before she could even begin to close her eyes, desperate shouts reverberated throughout the shore, every molecule shaking in the air and ground as the sound traveled, carrying every ounce of fear along with it. Snapping back to alertness, Sosio twisted and cocked her head, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. Even with the amount of stamina she had already exerted, the flighty bird managed to pick up her pace once again, walking speedily to catch anything out of the ordinary. Walking around the edge of the island, she finally managed to spot something around the bend: with her eyesight, she should have been able to identify it right then and there, but truthfully, she had no idea what it was. A dark parcel? A round fluffy fruit? She was certain this was where the sound came from, too, so there would have to be somebody nearby whom it belonged to.

Sure enough, approaching it revealed the thing had a head and ears. At the angle she was looking from before, she hadn't even noticed, plus even now the features were hard to distinguish unless silhouetting a lighter backdrop. What kind of Pokemon was this? It seemed darker than night itself, yet as she grew closer, she could make out the sounds of sniffling or crying. Cautiously, she took a few strides closer until she was within talking range. She was worried about the Pokemon, after all, so she couldn't just leave it alone. Here goes nothing...
"H-hey," she spoke in a quiet, melodic voice that she hoped would sound soothing. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 am

Energy: 16 - 15 = 1 kek)

"Bloody, absolute ballocks," Melvin cried out nearby, agonizingly whining, but not close enough to hear the bellowing of the child.

His stomach ached, his body yearned, and worst yet, his luxurious coat was littered in gritty, infuriating sand. His arms slowly stretched him inch by inch as he crawled forward, his stomach dragging against the ground, sprawling like the broken man he was. He no longer recalled how long it had been nor what had brought him here in the first place. He was instead now driven solely on the need to find someone or anything besides, "SAND!" he grumbled, his arms extending to the heavens one final time before collapsing back to the ground.

Last edited by Amaru on Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:53 am

She wasn't afraid. If anything, she was annoyed. She didn't cry. She wasn't sniveling. She was...surprisingly fine for someone her age. As the daughter of someone like her father, it was to be expected. The eevee's ears twitched back and forth attentively as she tried to focus on what was around her. Fortunate that she did so, as she heard the flutter of wings. Oh, finally, some service. Her ears pivoted towards the bird before her gaze shifted in the bird's direction. Her eyes looked towards the fletchinder, but they didn't quite focus on her.

A soothing voice spoke out to her, asking if she was alright. Alarm and caution was thrown to the wind long ago when she started screaming at the top of her lungs for her family, so she wasn't at all hesitant to answer the newcomer's questions. "Ugh, no!" her ears collapsed with an utterly disgusted look, "I have no idea where I am and there's sand everywhere. I'm going to be picking it out of my fur for days!" Her complaints rang out without even a hint of tension. "Hey, you fly, ri-" she stopped suddenly, her ears perked right back up before twisting in the direction she'd walked from.

Large sensitive sonars she might as well have had on her head, but they were nowhere near powerful enough to make out what exactly it was that she heard. She'd very much been yelling at the top of her lungs, and if the sound was too far to hear her, then she certainly was too far to truly make it out even with her enhanced sense. Somehow, she felt a kinship with the sound despite not knowing what it was exactly. She immediately dismissed the feeling to be her own silliness before her priority shifted back to the fletchinder.

"You fly, right? Mind giving me a bit of a hand or feather or whatever? I lost my brother in this hellhole and I have no idea where my dad went," she flipped back to her casual demeanor as soon as she determined that there was no immediate threat, "Daddy'll definitely make it worth your time."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Sosio: {36}
Items:

Completely opposite to what she thought she heard, Sosio was shocked to be met with a darkly-colored Eevee who snapped the moment the kind bird approached. Taken aback, she tried to compose herself and figure out what the little Pokemon was doing. In her shock, the fire type was unable to respond to the other Pokemon as the young one continued chattering on, Sosio's hesitance leaving her unable to even get a word in. Once the girl had finished her speech with a question, the bird blinked in surprise and tried to gather her thoughts.
"Well, yes, but," she cut herself short. What exactly happened? Her mind was so caught up in questions that she could hardly bring herself to talk. The very confusion she found herself in was heavy enough to make her cry, ironically enough, in front of the child who seemed to have a completely different idea about the world. It was hard to put her talon on, but there was something about this kid that spelled out influence for her behavior like nothing the Fletchinder had ever known before.

Trying to break free from her distraction of the critter's tone and accent, the more rural-type Pokemon had returned to reality and tried to ease the situation best she could, missing the hints that there was another nearby.
"Hey, I don't know what happened but I can help you find your family," she offered, her normally peppy tone clouded with confusion and doubt. Something definitely didn't seem right. "I don't know about flying all of you home, though..."
One Eevee would be okay, but multiple would be far too much, and given what Sosio had seen of her nature so far, she doubted it would be a very easy trip. However, the island was incredibly dangerous, so she couldn't just leave such a Pokemon here alone like this? Her biggest question was who and why would anyone leave her alone? She supposed she'd have to take responsibility for the kid, no matter how difficult or how long it would be. She gulped nervously, mentally preparing herself for the mess she would get caught up in.

As she wracked her brain for more solutions, some motion had caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. "Who's that?" Another lost creature? she wondered, trying to casually check the distance for what it was. She hoped desperately that it had seen the other two as well because being alone on an island like this really did not bode well. She just hoped desperately it was either the sibling the Eevee mentioned, however that would work, or someone who could help the bird out with taking care of the kid in the meantime. Already she was overwhelmed with just one, so there was no way she could prepare herself emotionally for another. She was practically whimpering at the thought.
Please help please help please help, she thought desperately, waving the other over.
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:55 am

there was nothing but the cold breeze. A gentle blow to comfort the end. It sounded almost melodic. Harmonious. like two fellows reuniting from the past, happily... talking...? Oh bloody heavens it was life! Melvin would live again! He eagerly cleared his throat with his renewed vitality. Roaring with energy he called out to the world, "SAAANNND!" His arm collapsed again.

Not quite the cry for help he wanted, but he successfully yelled it. It seems his anger was the only thing left he could express.

He sat there for a second again, contemplating life, before he swore he caught some slight motion. He took his rear legs and paddled himself just a little more forward, this tug and pull of energy was about to be the end of him. but with a one, and two, and kick, he made it. He made it right in front of a bird and, "oh heavens no, not another fox now" Melvin begged to himself before he crumbled. His original bright grin quickly flipped.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:50 pm

"Oh! No-No, You don't need to fly us home. I just need to get back to Roku ooor find Daddy. One'll eventually lead to the other." She beamed with a bright and friendly smile. The eevee's gaze continued to stare right through the fletchinder, seemingly oblivious to the flying type's nervous demeanor.

She heard the approach of another pokemon just as this new apparent bird-friend questioned it. Her ears flicked around as her head tilted in the direction of the newcomer, "Roku-?"

"SAAANNND!"

Not Roku, but apparently someone she could share her woes of sand with-

"oh heavens no, not another fox now"

Okay, apparently not that either. Her ears flattened as she was taken aback by the statement. Her eyes widened despite her inability to see. The little fennec's mouth opened to speak, but no words came out. She blinked once or twice, before the smile finally resumed far wider than it was before.

"Wow, that was really racist of you!" she laughed merrily despite what she said. "You should apologize, like...right now," she added on quickly in a much lower tone that lacked the genuine demeanor she'd expressed to the fletchinder before. Her head pointed down at the fallen mareep, her ears perked up and towards the mareep expectantly, but her eyes failed to look directly at the drama king's face.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Sosio: {36}
Items:

When the monochromatic Eevee clarified her request, Sosio's chest seemed to deflate with relief. Of course, she could just quickly find this fox's family then she wouldn't have to worry about dragging a child into danger. Relax, Sosio, she reminded herself unassuredly. This is just like any other guild mission. You just have to help a missing Pokemon and be on your merry way, even without a reward... She gazed down at the chipper kid who made the whole deal out as if it were a game or bribe and wondered if this would be worth it in the end. Quickly, she shook the thought, trying to switch back into her early way of thinking. Not everything is overly complicated.

As she eased her mind and soon bore a nervous smile, the Pokemon the Fletchinder had waved over once before came, at last, pushing himself through the sand until he landed by the ground directly next to the other two. Another fox? Oh, she hoped this meant the rest of the kid's family was nearby. But before the bird could get another word in, the boisterous bunch had already begun bickering, and much to Sosio's dismay, in the most sensitive way possible. She might have been fine with one problematic Pokemon, but now two prickly passers promptly shoved their way into the Fletchinder's life, who was already postulating that this would be a quick end to her once adventurous escapade.
"Now now, take it easy! We can all be friends here, can't we?" She held out her wings to cease the fighting, eyes filled with exhaustion and desperation the likes of which she had never known before. Was it really true that being on a deserted island could bring anyone to fighting? Surely, these two had only just met, and already they couldn't stand each other? If Sosio wasn't already in tears from the negative display the Evolution Pokemon had shown, she would definitely have been crying by now. Could things really go any further South?
I might as well fly South by now... the defeated fire type joked silently, sighing without salvation from what sense of humor she had remaining.

aMEWzing carried out 3 launched of one Ancient Island :
0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] CsI2xbi , 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] ZkE2QMI , 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] Browng10
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:14 am

"Oi, fuck this noise. I'm not going back." Melvin hurled both arms into the ground in attempt to escape, but instead his body just re-collapsed. A defeated sigh bellowed from his groans, as he stood still for a minute. ”Hell has come”

"Oi, you there lassie." He finally broke his silence as he eyed the fletchinder. "You mind flipping that one around? I don't want to stare at her face as I take my nap." He pleaded before he buried his face into the sand, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:04 pm

The new feather-friend didn't seem to want conflict. Which was understandable! She didn't either. She wasn't the type to go and seek out trouble like this when she was on her own with no real friends around her to help with the whole guidance thing. Still, that didn't mean she was about to let this mareep go without punishment.

They could get along alright. They could be friends. They could be really good friends. She could make sure of it. Her ears fell back as her eyes widened. She shrank into herself, small, innocent, and shy. Her eyes watered as she faced th mareep, "W-We could be friends," she spoke in a higher pitched tone, absolutely turning on her own version of cutesy puppy dog eyes.

"I-It's just that...he's being so mean-and I-I didn't do anything!" her voice wavered with faux emotion. The acting was disturbingly excellent, the added effect of her Attract only made it all the more believable. She was now a small child right on the verge of tears, staring at a big meanie bully mareep who'd done nothing but insult her since he got here...which honestly most of was true.

Sekita used Attract on Melvin!
Kat carried out 4 launched of one Ancient Island :
0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] ZMZNKcf , 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] HwzNyqO , 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] Sleep_10 , 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] Light_11
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Sosio: {36 - 21 (roll) = 15}
Items:

Further astonished by the newcomer's language, Sosio's feathers ruffled with discomfort. Meanwhile, the Eevee gave a pleading look to indicate her innocence, pinning the blame on the sheep. True, he was causing unnecessary tension, but couldn't she just forgive him and move on? It didn't help that he was still being stubborn and rude, requesting that the bird remove this supposed eyesore from his sights. Overwhelmed with and ambivalence that made her feel both miserable and appalled, Sosio took a step back and stared down both of the unevolved Pokemon.

"Look, we're not gonna get anywhere like this, so why don't you both apologize so we can just move on...?" Exasperated from the amount of energy she needed just to say that Sosio took a deep breath to reset her mentality and start anew. "Look, I'll start. I'm sorry that I'm making you two do this, but we won't get anywhere if we don't."
Shuffling her feet, the Fletchinder sat back, desperately hoping this would be effective to at least quell the fighting even a little.

However, her short-lasting peace was immediately interrupted by the fighting of another duo of Pokemon nearby. A large dino-bird was scuffling with a large-fisted crab, dodging punches and blows back and forth as they pushed their direction closer to the bunch of explorers. The two battled fiercely, but what for? What was with this crazy island and fighting for no reason? Frustrated more by all the unnecessary noise, Sosio hopped back up to protect the other two explorers if necessary, given that the wild Pokemon edged ever-closer to the resting group. No more, she begged silently. I can't handle any more...
Back to top Go down
Amaru

Amaru

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 am

"OOOOOOO!" Melvin groaned as he turned and bellowed too, burrowing his face further into the sand, the only thing left giving him comfort. His mind twitched and ached for a bit, until his will was broken by the cracking of the most soothing voice that ever sung to him. it whisper into his ears the one thing he wanted most, "sleeeeeeepppp..." melvin's mouth began to curve into a smile as he happily obliged, tuning out the rest of the world for what he wanted to hear, and dozing off to dreams of days passed.

Melvin now lied asleep, snoring like erupting thunder, oblivious to everything else that was happening.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:22 pm

...Did her Attract not work or did it just put him to sleep? Well-that was unimportant. Right now-what was important, was not only the fact that this fletchinder expected her to apologize, but she heard the oncoming sounds of danger. She didn't know what kind of danger, but it sounded awfully dangerous.

"As much as I would love to patch this up, I don't think he's quite as willing," She huffed, her sad-child act disappearing as quickly as it started up now that the mareep slipped off into a slumber. "And-what's going on exactly? I'm hearing some concerning things around here..." She turned in the direction of the fletchinder, not seeming at all legitimately concerned with her safety at that moment.

While it certainly looked like she did nothing, her ears were perked and ready to take in any sound. She could hear every movement the combatants made, as she set up a quick Detect for her own protection.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:54 am

Sosio: {36 - 21 (roll) = 15}
Items:

With a slight sense of defeat, Sosio looked down at the dozing dope and released a sigh mixed with frustration and acceptance. This could always be handled later, and if she was lucky, the whole thing would blow over without another word. She only begged to whoever would listen that a certain someone wouldn't be petty and bring it up again after the situation was long past. In her temporary fortune, the Eevee had directed her attention toward the feral fight that took place between two squabbling locals. Overwhelmed, the Fletchinder wondered if anything would go her way just once.

For a while, she debated internally whether it was worth intervening, or if they should just embark on the search for the fox's family and ignore the unfortunate happenstance of another arguing array finding itself in Sosio's life. Just as she was growing grateful that she wasn't having her tail handed to her at that moment, the rock bird had led the crabby crustacean directly into the unlucky daydreamer, pushing her to the ground and continued its attacks without noticing that its foe had changed. Shocked by the situation she was suddenly faced with, Sosio kicked the Pokemon that tried to pummel her, pushing it hurriedly away from her and picking herself up. In retaliation, she entered battle mode, pecking furiously at the fighting-type while it backed away as if by habit. Unable to land a hit, Sosio took to the air, her focus fixated on the crab.

Just calm down, nothing good will come out of fighting for no reason, she reminded her young mind not to get carried away, reminding herself that losing composure could result in tragedy. Calming her breathing, she looked around. Without the Archeops in sight, the other Pokemon seemed to wander aimlessly—that is until it spotted a defenseless napping sheep and scuttled its way over for a fight. In a panic, Sosio swooped down to intervene before anything else went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:04 am

Something struck the friendly bird. Her ears shot forward as her head swiveled in Sosio's direction. Her eyes widened in surprise and shock at the sounds of the scuffle. Something attacked, she knew it. The eevee reacted quickly, eager to help the much kinder bird. She could have done something to wake the mareep, but Melvin didn't quite matter to her as much as Sosio did.

The eevee focused off in the direction of the avian victim. She didn't quite attack, but a white glow illuminated her body. She sat on her haunches and held up her paws. She closed her eyes and focused her energy onto the fletchinder. At first, it seemed as if she didn't do much, but it would not be long before her ally received a boost in strength. She could have attacked the pokemon herself, but then that would risk hurting the nice one of the duo she'd met! She wouldn't want that, would she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]   0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

0/10 Would Not Vacation Again [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next