Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Location Report - Pecha Forest | ✓

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venusian

Venusian

Poké : 3230

Location Report - Pecha Forest | ✓ Empty
PostSubject: Location Report - Pecha Forest | ✓   Location Report - Pecha Forest | ✓ EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:24 am

» WS Members: Robin Pyralis
» Others Involved: Rex the Onix
» Thread Link(s): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

» Author(s): Robin Pyralis

Table of Contents:
- Introduction [I1]
- Environment [E2]
- Natives [N3]
- Items [I4]
- Statistics [S5]

Introduction [I1]:

Pecha Forest is located to the immediate south of Grassveil. It's considered, by the world at large, to be largely unintimidating. This, combined with it's convenient location, makes it a natural training ground for novice explorers. This reputation isn't entirely unfounded. It's a natural candidate for the least threatening mystery dungeon that has currently been discovered. But, as with any dungeon, caution is warranted. Status effects can wear down unprepared adventurers, and feral pokemon are plentiful enough to chip away at explorers during long expeditions. The risk can be mitigated by stocking up on items, namely recovery items and cures for status effects, as well as traveling in groups.

Environment [E2]:

Pecha Forest is small, and rather unassuming if one wasn't aware it was a mystery dungeon. In contrast to Shadowhue, the canopy is light, and sparse enough to allow plenty of sunlight to stream through. Visibility is reliable in the daylight hours, and the trees were not usually thick enough to prove much in the way of cover. During my investigation, the air was mildly humid, and the climate was temperate. (Author's Note: The weather was quickly altered due to my Snow Warning ability; these observations are from the time before it activated.)

This usually-pleasant climate likely adds to the forest's reputation as something of a training ground. In the course of my investigation, I also didn't see any traps, further cementing it's relative safety for a mystery dungeon.

Natives [N3]:

During my investigation, the following pokemon were discovered. Notes will be added for any pertinent details.

• Nidoran M and Nidoran F: Seemed somehow bonded; defended each other in combat. The nature of this relationship is as of yet unknown.
• Morelull: Two were encountered; located separately.
• Exeggcute: Capable of inflicting poison.
• Sudowoodo: Camouflaged itself as one of the trees.
• Hoothoot: Two were encountered together. Both lived in the same tree.
• Ledyba: No notable observations.
• Weepinbell: Capable of inflicting paralysis. Fled when threatened, which suggests it may have been capable of understanding speech. However, this also may have been coincidence.
• Pineco: Attached to one of the trees, was shaken to the ground by a strong impact.
• Venonat: No notable observations.

Items [I4]:

• Oran Berry (x2)
• Pecha Berry
• Salac Berry
• Apple
• Reviver Seed
• Swift Seed
• Pink Gummi
• Petrify Orb

Pecha Forest is rumored to get it's name from an abundance of Pecha Berries. While my own findings don't strongly support this rumor, that is most likely due to a small sample size. More investigations will be needed to determine the frequency of encountering Pecha Berries, as well as the rest of the items discovered in this dungeon.

My findings also suggest that omnivorous and herbivorous Pokemon may subsist largely on berries. This is, however, only a theory, and will need further investigation to prove or debunk.

Statistics:
• Total Pokemon Encountered: 12
• Total Items Collected: 9
Back to top Go down

Location Report - Pecha Forest | ✓
Page 1 of 1