Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Once More With Scars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Once More With Scars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Once More With Scars   Once More With Scars - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

"Thank you once again for taking my mission! That ol'raggy bunch has just been merciless to everyone they meet!"

Spoiler:

"I-It's no problem, really. B-But uh...I guess let me know if y-you see any gravelerocks around here..."

Spoiler:

It's been a while since he took on a mission binge, especially alone. He wasn't so sure about this though. There was an audino here, the audino could get hurt. The purpose of the mission was to heal things, but with a "raggy bunch" laying around, he his hopes were a little high. It was a low ranked mission, but it could have easily been more dangerous than it seemed. Acro walked along with the Audino, the friendly normal type going on about whatever she felt like.

If trouble came, he could just tell her to run. That way, she'll be long gone when something bad happens. She'd have to follow his command, right? He's the explorer. If he could give her enough time, then it'd be alright. However, this hinged on whether the pack would decide to show their faces or not. While a part of him hoped they did, the other was fearful of what kind of consequences could come with his very very stupid decision.

Kat carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Once More With Scars   Once More With Scars - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:20 am

Instead of staying with the dazed seviper, he took off after the two as they moved away. The archeops' chest burned, it wouldn't have surprised him if he was poisoned. As he pursued his clients, he couldn't help but curse himself. These pokemon should have been small fry to him. Sova would have knocked all of these pokemon out before they even touched him. Why-o-why was he so pathetic?

The colorful bird caught up with them in a hurry. Despite his natural ability to fly, his species was generally more adept on land...likely because they spent most of their lives being a useless flightless bird.

The seviper groaned as it picked itself back up, its head still ringing from the strike. It could have chased after, but after a heavy hit like that, it wasn't worth it. The easy food wasn't easy. It would have been better off with something smaller and meeker...like that kriketot and fletchling off to the side.

Once they were a fair distance away, the Audino would be forced to stop as her breath was completely out. "Y-You're hurt!" the audino huffed upon witnessing the Archeops' cut. Immediately, she moved to place her hand on Acro. After what he experienced earlier with the Audino, he was quick to avoid her touch.

"No-no! D-don't worry...uh...it's nothing..."
Well he could be poisoned, but he could handle that...maybe. He looked over to the dragon type, "A-Are you alright?" he asked with the wonder that perhaps it may be time to leave soon...

Kat carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

PostSubject: Re: Once More With Scars   Once More With Scars - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:29 am

"Y-yeah, yeah, it didn't even get close to me." Osiris replied, his voice still a little high with panic.

The seviper seemed to back off at this point, which was fair, honestly. Iris wouldn't want to tangle with anyone who knocked him around like that either. That left them in kind of an awkward spot though; anyone familiar with sevipers knew they were poison-types, and this one just drew blood on Acro.

He said it was nothing, so maybe he just... had something for poison. Some pokemon carried that kind of stuff around, the well-prepared types. "You um, you wanna get that looked at, maybe back in town? You don't have any more to do, do you?" his second question was directed at the audino who called the shots in every situation except the lethal ones. He thought she looked kind of wiped after going through all those linoone a minute ago, or maybe it was just his imagination.

Going on after a close call that like sounded a little risky to him, though, especially when they had a wound to treat.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Once More With Scars   Once More With Scars - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 8:38 am

He did not prepare something for poison. However, he did have something back at Aileron. He would just have to make it back there before he succumbed to it. Shouldn't be too hard...right?

There was a very real possibility that if this poison was bad enough, he wasn't going to make it and could get into some very serious trouble. He...was strangely okay with that. He shrugged to the dratini as if it were nothing, "Yeah, I think I've got about everything, there's been a few rocks I picked up along the way so...I'm good yeah..."

He decided not to allow the duo to dwell on it. He would usher them on to leave the hill. The audino insistently bothered him about the wound, but again and again he brushed them aside. The dratini was returned home yet again, while the Audino was brought back to safety in one piece. Acro was able to make the trip back to Aileron to claim his reward...how disappointing.

(note: donating rolled Gravelerocks to the mission to complete it early.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once More With Scars   Once More With Scars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once More With Scars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3