Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Maximus the Growlithe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maximus the Growlithe Empty
PostSubject: Maximus the Growlithe   Maximus the Growlithe EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 am

» Name:Maximus
» Gender: Male
» Species: Growlithe
» Affiliation/Rank: Rescue Team Member

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I feel attached to Growlithes, because they remind me of my own dogs. Growlithe is also one of my favorite fire type pokemon, and I often catch a Growlithe in any game I can, So RPing as one wouldn't be out of the question. Also, I think it would be nice to start out with a character for now.

» Sample of roleplay: Maximus awoke from his bed to find his friend Winters standing near him. "W-what is it Winters...? You know I'm not a fan of getting up early..." Winters seemed in shock. He pointed outside the window to a group of Gastly attacking a Pichu. After seeing this, Maximus sprang up from his bed and ran outside to stop the fighting. "Hey you three!" Maximus barked at the Gastly. "Why don't you pick on someone dead like you guys! (Gastly's are ghost types)" The Gastly group just snickered and laughed. Maximus seemed irritated by this. "You leave me no choice..." Max began to glow a bright red and charged at the Gastly. "Flare Blitz!"

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t132-up-for-adoptionmaximus-the-growlithe

Denied by SereneLittleRose~
You do not have your own character yet. Also what you did via RP seems implausible and staged rather than being something that would normally happen during RP.
Back to top Go down

Maximus the Growlithe
Page 1 of 1