Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Miguel The Mudkip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavisTheShinx

Poké : 0

Miguel The Mudkip Empty
PostSubject: Miguel The Mudkip   Miguel The Mudkip EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Name:Miguel
Sex:Male
Species:#258 Mudkip
Affiliation:None, Miguel will refuse to work alongside other Teams or Organizations at the moment and decide to work solo
Level:4
Energy:Unknown..
Ability:Guts
Moves:Tackle

Natural Feats:
Works hard..when he feels like it
Is not afraid of Darkness or Hostile Pokemon

Relatives:
Jackson, Swampert
Carrie, Marshstomp

Personality:Migeul is an Lazy, Envious, and often grumpy Mudkip who has often no respect for any other Pokemon, He is Brash, Naive, Raspy, and Bold.

Being Respected
Sunny Days

Dislikes:
Being disrespected
Having to Work when he doesn't want to
His Parents and his "Friends"

History:Miguel has been living for the past four years in an small cabin in Grassveil Town having left the Rivers west of the Town.. Miguel is in an love hate relationship with his Parents because of his lackdaisy and lazy attitude, He often fights with his parents and insults his friends because they don't "understand" him, But now having been kicked out of the house.. Miguel's story.. will push him to the very edge of his abilities..He will become an often vilified, often hated, Often cursed but eventually respected Solo operator who dreams of big popularity and fortune.

Other:"I am Miguel.. My parents kicked me out when I turned four years old and reached level four..I really don't care anyway.. I was just living the way I wanted to, I don't need them to tell me what to do anyway..I put up with their nagging for so long and I was getting sick of it..My Friends don't like me because I never play them much...Whatever..They just don't understand that I don't want to play right now.. I am too cool anyway for them...My parent told me to grow up and become someone respectable..I'll show them..I'll show my friends..and I'll show this Town just what..I'm made of."

Last edited by DavisTheShinx on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Working more on the character design.)
Back to top Go down

Miguel The Mudkip
Page 1 of 1