Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A quick question on character bios...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DomDom488

Poké : 0

A quick question on character bios... Empty
PostSubject: A quick question on character bios...   A quick question on character bios... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 8:56 pm

So I got my 5000 poke, I am now ready to create my character, but I have one question on my mind before creating my character's bio. Since the human bio rule was already explained, is there any other stipulations I should follow when creating my character's bio? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A quick question on character bios...   A quick question on character bios... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Any other stipulations will be stated in the site rules themselves or in the character banlist.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
DomDom488

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A quick question on character bios...   A quick question on character bios... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 pm

I just read the other stipulations, but I am still curious because I wanted to make my character bio a bit on the mysterious side...
What I mean is that I wanted my character's history to be something like born in the middle of a desert by an unknown kind of force and the character knows nothing except his name and what pokemon he is.
Not trying to break rules because I do not intend in making this force the work of a legendary or any other rule-breaking thing.
Is there anything in my idea that I stated that I may have to change?

Last edited by DomDom488 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A quick question on character bios...   A quick question on character bios... EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 pm

I'll reiterate this here in case anyone refers to this thread in future for advice;

A characters history must be explained, even if they themselves do not know of the details. That includes (in this example) how they would have gotten to the middle of the desert, and what happened to his parents (or guardian) for him to be alone there.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick question on character bios...   A quick question on character bios... Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick question on character bios...
Page 1 of 1