Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just click it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Just click it... Empty
PostSubject: Just click it...   Just click it... EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 am

Hey, so...chances are, I...most likely will not be active for a while...

This site has been one of the most fun things I’ve ever done here, and I’ll cherish this site. Who knows, maybe I might be back, but...just in case~

To everyone I’m in threads with, I’m sorry if I do just die, life is really hard and I’m not sure if I can keep going with the site...maybe I might be able to overcome the emotional nightmares I’m going to have to face, but I know the world will continue on without me, and so a friend reminded me to post here before I go...

~TempGuardian, sorry I might not be around for a little while
Back to top Go down
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Just click it... Empty
PostSubject: That was fast~   Just click it... EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 11:47 pm

So, things are looking a bit more so-so, but better than before...kind of...

I would have double posted, but that’s rule breaking, and I thought I should just do this, I’ll probably be active, but I might take longer to post

Sorry for any inconveniences

~TempGuardian, we’ve done this enough now, haven’t we?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Just click it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just click it...   Just click it... EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 3:47 pm

Double posting is only really rule breaking when it comes to posts that matter, ie RP. If you couldn't double post anywhere then we'd all be banned when we make records for our second characters.

Glad things are kind of looking better. You can do it. Encouragement.wav EmotionalSupport.fmv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just click it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just click it...   Just click it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just click it...
Page 1 of 1