Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nefarious Ferals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frebedor

Frebedor

Poké : 1893

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:15 am

[22-5=17]

Another day, another mission. Opal was pleased that she and Cimche had stopped a bullying problem, but a Guild member's job was never done. This time, they were to make a return to Pecha Forest and help out a nidoqueen with a noise problem. Again, the young growlithe found herself wondering why this was brought to the Guild's attention instead of dealt with personally, but ferals did have to be kept in line sometimes, she supposed, and she knew from her previous experience that they could be nasty for the unprepared.

Making sure she lead the way, Opal took her partner deep into the woods, the part most likely to house dangerous ferals. "Make sure you don't fall into any pits this time. Heh."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Poké : 890

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:45 am

(19-5=14)
Seemes they where back at it again, once again In the forest for the... third time was it? Cimche was happy to have finished his first quest as well as help someone in need, but now it was time for him to solve another problem, that being what this pink bow was?!

He held it I front of him as he walked, only slightly, if at all focused on where they where going. He just starred at the bow as he dug in his mind for an answer for this mysterious reward. Was it magical? If so how do I activate its potential? Do I just wear it? Those where the questions that flooded the spidas mind. So much that he barely heard Opal speak, tearing out of his thoughts. "Huh?"He said confused.

Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 10:42 am

"You know, when we found each other and I had to help you get to Grassveil. I had to find a vine to get you out, remember? Then we were attacked by some hoothoot," Opal tried to remind her teammate, not quite aware of how distracted he was. She was also curious about the Pink Bows did, but was hearing a special ribbon she had purchased to help with her training. The growlithe considered herself exceptionally lucky to have come across the pokemon who sold it to her.

Delighted as she was with her new accessory, Opal forced herself to focus on the task at hand. No feral pokemon had been sighted yet, but they weren't that far into the forest. This nidoqueen they were helping should have lived on the outskirts where it was safer and quieter, she mused to herself.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 11:11 am

"Oh, yeah I remember, was just distracted. This bow should come with an instruction manual. I slightly remember that these do something, I just can't think of what. Unless its just an ordinary bow." He said before he tried it on. "Huh, well I do feel more fancy." He said before he took a stick from his bag and used it as a cane. "Yes, quite fancy indeed."

As he sauntered about along by Opal he couldn't help but admire the peacefulness of the forest, breathing in the aroma of the local berries along with other plant life.

Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 am

Opal couldn't help but laugh in amusement at Cimche pretending to have a fancy cane. She hoped he didn't think she was mocking him. "You know what, let's ask someone when we get back about what it does!" she grinned.

Pecha Forest was a peaceful place indeed, provided one didn't travel right into the heart of the place. It sounded like that was exactly where their client had moved. Opal knew better, but perhaps she would have made the same mistake if she hadn't been here several times before. There were lots of goodies to be found, after all!

"We're getting kinda deep. Keep an eye out, now."
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Cimche enjoyed that Opal liked his joke, giggling alongside her. He still continued to walk around with the stick as if it was a cane, finding it entertaining to do, but mostly just playing out the joke.

As they got deeper into the forest he noticed the more cluster of trees and shift in atmosphere, Opal addressing it to him as they continued to traverse the forest. "Gocha." He said, looking behind them just to make sure. remembering what happened last time he didn't want that to happen again, holding his stick in front of him in a swinging position.

cimche carried out 6 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Nefarious Ferals EE1XNfK , Nefarious Ferals XNK8rgs , Nefarious Ferals BG5UAVl , Nefarious Ferals PopjRW4 , Nefarious Ferals OnZbjOw , Nefarious Ferals HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 12:30 pm

"That's not a bad idea," Opal remarked at she saw Cimche begin to hold his stick like a weapon rather than a cane, "I might even be doing the same myself if I could."

The pup kept her eyes and ears open. It wouldn't do to let their guard down now. Who knows what could be lurking in the bushes? Or the trees, for that matter?

"Now, this is the part of Pecha Forest that nidoqueen moved to. Sticks should be plentiful here, so you can just pick up more if the one you're holding breaks." Opal heard a rustling sound to the side as she was explaining to Cimche. "I think something's coming!"

Frebedor carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Nefarious Ferals WV50R87 , Nefarious Ferals PopjRW4 , Nefarious Ferals HUdHrl3 , Nefarious Ferals PH4C7tP , Nefarious Ferals P6v4XNN , Nefarious Ferals O9xqXFR , Nefarious Ferals RvuSukW , Nefarious Ferals W6tXtbK , Nefarious Ferals RvuSukW , Nefarious Ferals D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 1:16 pm

He heard the rustling too, turning to the sound. But just as he turned his view was immediately obscured, followed by something landing on his head."AHHH!" Cimche yelled, immediately panicking, dropping his stick as he tried to ply off whatever covered his view. "Get it off! Get it off!"  He could hear laughter up top of him as the aipom that was on him balanced on his head.

It was only once he fell that the aipom jumped off of him, them standing above Cimche head as they laughed in Cimche face. He tried to get up but The aipom's hand kept him in place, Cimche trying his best to push off the hand-like appendage but overall failing. Looking back up to the teasing aipom he frowned at him. "We just met, but I'm already staring to hate you."

The aipom just continued to grin. "I have that effect on lots."
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 1:46 pm

In response to the aipom harassing Cimche, Opal trotted up to the pair and took the monkey's tail in her jaws. "I suggest letting him go if you don't want me to bite. When I bite, I bite hard," she threatened, having no tolerance for anyone mistreating another pokemon, especially when that pokemon was one of her friends.

The aipom was not the only resident of the forest with malicious eyes trained on the exploring pair. A feral group was creeping up on them, staying quiet and using the purple monkey as a distraction. One pair, consisting of a murkrow and hoothoot, carried a net of woven twigs between them. They just had to get into the right position to drop it, which would cause confusion and make their main assault easier. They hovered high, slowly moving into place over a certain growlithe...
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 8:30 am

The aipoms teasing smile turned to one of worry, barely turning its head to look at Opal from worry she would dish out her promise. Though he still held Cimche to the ground if not with a weaker grip. "W-what? I'm just being friendly with my new friend, isn't that right stranger?" He said side glancing Cimche.

"Get off me." Cimche said demandingly, but the hand keeping him in place only slightly budged. Cimche stopped his struggles as he only slightly saw something come into view, the aipom seeming to be blocking the view but him able to still see the hint of something. "Opal above you!" He yelled, putting his full strength into getting up.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 10:54 am

[0 energy]

"Thing is, I'm already his friend, and he just told you to get off. I'm giving you one last chance..." Opal told the aipom in warning. Because she was focused on this conflict, she did not notice the trap being set up above her. "Huh?" she puzzled as she looked up.

The net was dropped at that moment, right on target. Opal was not prepared for this, and got herself tangled in the confusion. She accidentally dragged the aipom to the ground, but that did give Cimche an opportunity to regain his footing. "Ack! Curses! Argh, there's fur stuck to my tongue!"

Cackling could be heard from above as the murkrow and hoothoot voiced delight at their success. Their surprise attack couldn't have gone better! It was now up to their friends on the ground, a pair of zigzagoon, to finish off the spinda. The patterned pokemon closed in in Cimche, one on each side, aiming to tackle him to the dirt with their combined might.
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:54 am

Cimche watched as his friend Opal got netted, and along with that pulled the aipom off of him. "Opal!" he yelled out. He quickly got up, planning to help her with the net until he noticed the zig zag shapes of Pokémon make their way towards him, making him quickly back away. As he saw them close in he quickly dug into his bag hoping to get something useful, when he pulled out a seed he quickly ate it, not sure what he would get from it. He barely got to express his disappointment as one of the zigzagged Pokémon ascended upon him. Only inches away from Cimche's face as he pounced him, but was blown away from an explosion emanating from Cimches mouth, sending all near the explosion sprawling and reeling.

Cimche could be seen rolling a distance away in the dirt, along with the zigzagroon the opposite way, seeming to have taken quite a lot of damage from the explosion. Cimche just layed there face down in the dirt, back slightly rising before he let out a groan.

(I'm still quite confused by the battle system in this, mostly the energy reduction from enemy's. might need to rewrite this. pm me)
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:59 am

Opal struggled as the group of ferals closed in on her and Cimche. Darn this accursed net! How was she supposed to stop their assailants from stealing their items when she couldn't even escape? The growlithe looked over to her friend in despair, then noticed that he had defeated one of the zigzagoon. How had he done it? Was he the source of that explosion she'd just heard?

A light bulb went off inside Opal's head. Explosions tended to be rather fiery. She could use Ember to burn the net with fire! There was no need to fear getting hurt by the burning twigs, either. How fortunate she was to have been born with the Flash Fire ability!

Flames surrounded the growlithe as she fired off Embers, setting the net alight and startling the flying pokemon who'd come down to inspect her items. The murkrow, being braver and cockier than its owl friend, was closer and thus caught a blast right in the face. Instead of a small fortune, it found itself recoiling in pain and a screeching mass of feathers.

[2 pokemon defeated (Zigzagoon, Murkrow)]
Back to top Go down
cimche

cimche

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 am

Cimche raised his upper body from the ground, face covered in dirt. He barely had the energy to get up, which became more problematic as one of the zigzagoons was a few feet away from him, growling as it hesitated to attack. Cimche taking the opportunity slowly took another seed from his bag and held it up to his mouth in a threatening way.

"Don't you try it... I have another one of those that will blow you away!"

The Zigzagoon was visibly shaken, taking a  few step back. Cimche held the seed in his mouth and the striped Pokémon to a few more steps back. But Cimche didn't do this as a threat as he just needed both hands to wish, or at least he usually did. He just hoped he could hold off the threat long enough for it to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Frebedor

Frebedor

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:28 am

With an increasing fear, the zigzagoon who was still conscious took note of its situation. The other of his kind had been knocked out by a Blast Seed used by the spinda, who was now threatening him with another one. The murkrow who had led the mugging was burnt and also out of the fight. Wasn't there an aipom here before, too? It looked like the monkey had gone, a sensible decision that the striped pokemon was going to mirror. Only the hoothoot stood their ground, furious at their success slipping away.

"Oh no, you don't! We didn't do this for nothing!" the bird bellowed and made a dive for the seed Cimche was holding. If she could grab it, she could use it against him. With the state the spinda was in, the loot was as good as hers, though the growlithe would need to be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nefarious Ferals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious Ferals   Nefarious Ferals Empty

Back to top Go down

Nefarious Ferals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: