Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rescue Rewards

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Rescue Rewards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Silverdawn Energy: 32 - 15 = 17
Items:
√ Stamina Band
Oran Berry
Reviver Seed
Poison Dust (Raises Attack and Special Attack by 5) -Reduces Energy Cost of Pokemon by 1.

The Cattail Marsh. A place of muck and mire, where the pokemon within were constantly covered in mud, or wet from the water everywhere. A snake could be seen sliding through the wet marsh. The snake's name was Silverdawn, and she was doing her best to keep her bag and stamina band from getting wet, by holding up her head above the water as the rest of her body sunk in the marsh. She swam through the water with ease, her tongue flickering out as she tasted the air.

She was making a series of clicking noise with her tongue against the roof of her mouth, for the snake was blind, and she was using echolocation to make sure she wasn't running into anything. The snake was used to navigating the world this way, for the event that caused her blindness was long ago, now.

Silverdawn was in the marsh on a mission. She had heard of the legendary, shaymin, being captured in Misty Mire by some outlaws. She knew that Zygarde wanted shaymin on his side, and she desired the war to be over, so she was going to release shaymin from the clutches of the outlaws. She hoped that she would be able to fight the outlaws effectively while blind. It made things harder than they had to be, but she knew better than to wallow in self-pity. She was ready to help in any way she could

Last edited by Silver on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Silverdawn Energy: 17
Items:
√ Stamina Band
Oran Berry
Reviver Seed
Poison Dust (Raises Attack and Special Attack by 5) -Reduces Energy Cost of Pokemon by 1.

Silverdawn lay there, cold and shivering, water still coming up out of her lungs. She distantly heard the other pokemon struggle to shore with his buddy, and then his pleas for 'Yigo' to wake up. It wasn't long before the pleas stopped, as if the pokemon had given up.

Then the pleas turned into 'Tempo wake up', and a different voice was saying it. The second pokemon must have woken up while 'Tempo' must have fallen unconscious. Silverdawn focused on getting the water out of her own lungs, until the second pokemon spoke up to her.

"Please... A-Arbok! He´s going to die! I... I-I don´t know what to do! I can´t help him!" Silverdawn didn't know what to do.

"I'm not sure myself," she admitted. She slithered over to the two pokemon, clicking her tongue against the top of her mouth. The world lit up, and she was able to picture the two pokemon in her mind's eye. A sandshrew was pushing on the chest of an oshawott. Her echolocation was enough to tell her this, but not much else.

"Here, let me try something," Silverdawn said. She encircled the oshawott gently, then squeezed rhythmically around his chest, trying to get the water out of the oshawott's lungs. "Come on... wake up..." she muttered to the sea weasel. "You can't die on us now! You have to help us save Shaymin!"

Last edited by Silver on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 6:31 pm

"Tempo. Tempo! TEMPO!" The unconscious Tempo barely heard his friend Yigo say that, but he could feel him pumping his chest to try and wake him up from his condition... But apparently he couldn't do so... He felt the attempts stop, despite his unconscious state. Maybe... it is the end of him...

He could feel more squeezing, and more water is coughed out of his lungs, allowing him to breathe actual air in, once again... Soon, he regained consciousness and gasped for air... "Haaah... Thanks, Yigo and miss Arbok... I'm glad you're here..." He happily said to the two of them before getting out... "I'm getting exhausted, though... I should grab something to eat from here..." He pulls out something from his bag and eats it, not knowing it was just a grimy piece of food... He suddenly feels sick. "Urgh... What was that..."

[+1 energy from pages, +10 from grimy food, Tempo is now poisoned.]
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Yigo´s felt desperate, useless and embarrassed when the Arbok had to make its appearance, coiling around Tempo and squeezing him in frequent pulses, just like Yigo did. However, the pulses of the serpent did achieve something: they succeeded in waking Tempo up. The Oshawott managed to get some water out of him, probably the one that caused him to fall unconscious in the first place. Definitely getting inside the water hadn´t been a great idea. That weakness tormented him. Not even he was unable to rescue his friend, he had to be rescued by the one in danger and almost got both of them killed. Yigo was supposed to be happy, he was supposed to stop shedding tears but, rather than feeling better, he looked at him and then at the Arbok. It was obvious who Tempo needed to help that Shaymin.

"Tempo... I-I.." he let out "... thank you, miss" he praised the Arbok, giving up on what he tried to say before. The only thing that mattered that moment was that Tempo was safe, that everyone was safe.

Even after such a failure, he was exhausted and so the others looked. His paw sneakily reached to the satchel of his new belt to take out a berry. He had a Pecha berry and a Sitrus berry but he knew that he couldn´t afford to use the Sitrus berry at that moment, just at emergencies. Taking the Pecha berry out, Yigo saw what Tempo took out from his bag: some sort of purple sludge. What was he going to do with it? Was it some sort of lure?

Contrary to his expectations, Tempo bit the piece of sludge. He didn´t even spit it out, the Oshawott had swallowed it! That couldn´t be healthy unless you were a poison type and Yigo saw them eating much better food. The Sandshrew took a step forward and slapped the leftovers of the grimy food out of Tempo´s paw "What were you thinking!" he yelled at the Oshawott a bit angered. He just got another chance at life and he was already poisoning it! Regretting his brusque action, he pulled out the Pecha berry he intended to eat for himself while lowering his head embarrassed "Here, this should cleanse your body of whatever that was" He put the berry in Tempo´s paw and took a step back as to show that he wasn´t accepting a no as an answer. Lastly, the Sandshrew looked at the Arbok. She looked tired as well but he couldn´t afford to spare his Sitrus berry "I´m... sorry... miss... I have nothing else to offer" he lied, pulling one of his arms back to his satchel.

[Pecha Berry given to Tempo]
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Items:
√ Stamina Band
Oran Berry
Reviver Seed

Silverdawn uncurled from the oshawott, still tired out from the experience. She listened as the sandshrew berated the oshawott for eating something that Silverdawn identified as a grimy food. She wrinkled her nose, wondering why anyone would keep such food to begin with.

Her attention returned to the sandshrew as he apologized for not having anything to offer her. "It's alright," she said tiredly. "And you guys can call me Silverdawn. Your... Yigo, right? And he's Tempo? she nodded to the oshawott.

Last edited by Silver on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 8:10 pm

He was coughing like crazy, sick from the poisonous food that he ate... That was a terrible idea, he thought to himself, smacking his head against his scalchop to show how stupid he was... He heard Yigo say something, but was too busy coughing in order to actually hear what he was saying. Though it was clear what he said once he was given a Pecha Berry in his paws. "Y... You're giving... it to me? ...Thanks..." He said as he bit into it, feeling the poison's effects fading away. He hugs and pats Yigo to show more thanks.

"So... Silverdawn, huh? I like it! It's a pretty cute name!" Tempo replied to the Arbok's statement. "And yep! That's us!" He still seemed upbeat and cheerful, despite the near death situations that the three were in just a few moments ago, but high morale was an important factor for explorations, right? He continues to search around the marsh's land instead of the water, since he already experienced near drowning once this adventure...

DJOshawott carried out 3 launched of one Cattail Marsh :
Rescue Rewards - Page 2 M6eEYoG , Rescue Rewards - Page 2 N4EEdwq , Rescue Rewards - Page 2 UsEXtHB
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:19 am

Yigo stood there for a moment, confused as for why the Oshawott would hit himself even though the Sandshrew wasn´t surprised about his other reaction. Yigo felt saddened by that, hovering the paw that was not holding the berry over Tempos head so as to show Tempo that he didn´t want him to get hurt. Tempo finally snapped out of it and took Yigo´s gift, giving it a sound bite.

Meanwhile, the Arbok finally introduced herself as Silverdawn. She didn´t seem to mind that Yigo had shared his food with just Tempo, asking for confirmation of his name. Yigo simply nodded at this when he got surprised by the Oshawott and his embrace. It was embarrassing to be caught like that in front of a stranger. A sense of discomfort started growing on the Sandshrew that, little by little, turned into satisfaction and safety. Tempo was a strange Pokemon, there was no doubt about it. The water type was always so open with what he felt about Yigo, even in front of other Pokemon. It felt awkward to Yigo to let be seen like that, in someone else´s arms but not just alone with them. But, everything else started to lose importance, the world around the two seemed to vanish when they held each other like that. His tail slapped the ground repeatedly, his heart beating with such a strength that Yigo might worry that Tempo could notice it. What was that strange feeling again?

The Sandshrew just forgot was he was doing in the first place, returning the hug to the blue furred Pokemon. Yigo rested his head on Tempo´s shoulder as he felt the patting. However, the moment felt too short as Tempo released him and went to investigate some other spot from the soil they were standing on. That Oshawott had the need to explore with that cheerful grin of his that somehow stuck to Yigo´s face. As soon as the Oshawott move a few steps away from him some crazed thought got inside Yigo´s mind "Wait, Tempo" he tried to catch his hand but looking at Silverdawn reminded him that they were not alone. Yigo grew scared and intimidated by the fact of having someone else around while he tried to ask that,  backing off what he was about to say due to the indirect intimidation the Arbok induced "...l-let me... let me help you!" he managed to make up while looking for something to say. Even though he got interrupted by Silverdawns presence, upon finishing that sentence Tempo´s smile made him feel comfortable once more.

Yigo followed the blue furred Pokemon, finding a little red berry hanging from some bramble. Thanks to the scales covering his paws, no thorn from the spiky bush managed to harm the shrew letting him retrieve the fruit with ease, not without a slight sense of guilt for failing to offer Silverdawn food before. Ignoring Tempo for a while and holding his finding between his paws, Yigo got closer to Silverdawn and extended his paws at her "I... I found something... h-here... t-take it, S-Silver...dawn" he stuttered. Would that be enough to satisfy the serpent?

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Items:
√ Stamina Band
Oran Berry
Reviver Seed

Silverdawn nodded as Tempo spoke up, indicating that she had gotten the two's names right. The two moved, rustling in the grass for a moment before stopping. Silverdawn swung her head around, her tongue flickering out of her mouth as she tasted the air for any more predators that might come near them.

"I'd suggest we get moving if we're going to get to the Misty Mire," she spoke up thoughtfully. She heard the other pokemon, Yigo, speak up to Tempo about something... helping him with some such thing or another. Then there was another rustle and Yigo spoke up once more, offering something to Silverdawn.

Silverdawn turned her head toward the sandshrew as her tongue flickered out of her mouth again. The sweetness of a berry hit her senses, and she identified the senses-dulling scent of a cheri berry. The red berry had a numbing taste to it, and she dismissed it. "Thanks, but no thanks. I have no use for a cheri berry at the moment. Best to keep it in case you run into an electric type in the future... Unlikely to happen out here in the marsh." she commented offhandedly.

Silverdawn returned her attention to the marsh around them. They were sitting on a piece of land, but were surrounded on all sides by the marsh water. How was the sandshrew to make it through a place like this without drowning? Silverdawn gave it some thought before sighing. She'd have to carry him, most likely. "Yigo, are you comfortable riding on my back to get through the marsh? Since you can't swim, it would be the easiest way to get past the deep water around here."

(OOC: I suggest we move to the Misty Mire sooner rather than later, so we can focus on rescuing Shaymin)
Back to top Go down
DJOshawott

DJOshawott

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm

It was hard to see during the hug, but Tempo's face was a bright red while he was hugging Yigo, but... he didn't mind doing so. He knew the hug wouldn't last forever, but he wished it could... Once he let go to look around, he heard Yigo saying that... he wants to help, too. "Y... You do? S... Sure!" He looks happy that his friend is going to join him on the adventure.

Silverdawn looked like she was heading towards the Misty Mire, so Tempo figured that now was a good time to head there, too. It was a bit more worrying when he saw the water cover the entire area in front of them. It's not that Tempo didn't want to swim, but considering what happened earlier, it wasn't in his top methods of transportation, for the time being... Still, he heads into the water, knowing that Silver has got Yigo.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Silverdawn rejected Yigo´s offer, telling him that the berry would be useless if used then and that he should save it up for when an electric type showed up. Yigo understood what she tried to say, she was looking at the Cheri berry just as a restoring item rather than food. Yigo knew well that, even if he ran into an electric type, he shouldn´t worry, his skin was more than able to nullify any lightning or flash throw at him making the fact of him keeping the berry even more senseless. He was not going to discuss it further as there was probably someone waiting for them and, who knows, maybe he could find a use for it some other day.

The Sandshrew stored the Cheri berry inside his satchel before hearing the Arbok´s proposition. Yigo blushed when he´d heard about it. The sole action of offering him a ride reminded him of the day he met Alki. Did the Arbok trust him that much?

Yigo didn´t have any other options anyway as, after what happened, he was going to make sure not to step again in the dreaded marsh water full of predators."U-Uh... I-I... I can try, miss" he said, his scales turning as red as the berry he had pocketed. His hand slowly got into the Arbok´s scales, his claws feeling the moisture in it and feeling a bit repulsed. His contact remained as he started to move towards the back of Silverdawn, near the end of her tail. Getting one of his legs at each side of her, he slowly proceeded to close up to her back and start climbing it until he could rest his arms on the top of her head while his feet found some space between the scales of her back to support himself "I-Is this alright, miss?" it wasn´t the most comfortable of positions for him but it would have to do for the Sandshrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Rewards   Rescue Rewards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescue Rewards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2