Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items!

Go down 
3 posters

Should there be more cursed items?
Yes
Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! I_vote_lcap89%Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! I_vote_lcap11%Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items!   Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 7:26 am

Hey! Click bait is great, that's why you're reading this. I'm like BuzzFeed lite and now you're stuck here reading my suggestion post/poll I wrote at 12:14 AM MST.

I don't have any clue how to actually lead off so I'll just say I was talking in chat box last night and I was thinking that there might be some support for more additions to cursed items. I feel it's a really good idea to have these items in the first place, but I also feel that opening up suggestions for more of them would allow for more variety than there is now.

More cursed items would allow for more edginess more variation in how a character might act or the situations a character might find themselves in. So I'm simply posting this to gauge interest in more cursed items, since I feel it's an idea that would be partially wasted if it were limited to the current selection. Partner items, for example, that affect two characters at once is a cursed item idea that I feel would allow for some moments. Anyways, I'm rambling and I wrote this in five minutes so I'm signing off, hope I contributed something!

I don't regret the click bait. There was like two reasons, I know. It's alright. I just need the views. :D
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items!   Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 7:48 am

Blessings so good that they're curses would just be curses, plain and simple. A blessing would be good without any drawbacks like a Joy Ribbon. I'd say normal items are closer to "blessings" that are just missing the status of being called "Blessings". Also currently, cursed items appearing around the world makes more sense. The world is currently being corrupted by Giratina, so things getting "Cursed" only makes sense since Giratina is evil incarnate. It wouldn't make sense for Arceus to send blessings for certain reasons I cannot disclose due to spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items!   Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Reasons There Should Be More Cursed Items!
Page 1 of 1