Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Items and us.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peach

Poké : 1060

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Items and us.   Items and us. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am

So, I noticed that there's a lack of items that you can come across in dungeons. Sure, you got a lot of seeds and orbs, but I didn't see many TM's or HM's, and I don't recall many evolution items either. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that if you can't find them that way, nobody has any. I think something should be done about this.I'm not saying you should make every item ever findable in a dungeon, though that is an idea. Still, my thoughts were more along the lines of having a shop or two owned by NPC's that sell items not found in dungeons, even change inventory once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items and us.   Items and us. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 am

Most of the items found in these dungeons are not TMs HMs and the like because otherwise it would be too easy to gain access to them. If I add them anywhere it will be in restricted areas such as Meteor Valley to reduce the general circulation amount of those sorts of items.

Also the site staff have enough trouble managing the general things at the moment I'm not going to burden myself or everyone else by creating NPC stores that constantly need management. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Peach

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items and us.   Items and us. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:13 am

I guess that makes sense, but just how do you get in those restricted area's anyways?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items and us.   Items and us. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:41 am

At the moment, only by reaching a specific Guild rank. However newer dungeons are currently being created.. or rather devised since we haven't planned out the items or whatever to create them properly yet, so the items you seek may be added to those.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Peach

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items and us.   Items and us. EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 am

I just think that every item should be obtainable, even if some are very difficult and may take a while, though that category I'd mostly save for HM's and the awesome hold items. That's just opinion though. It seems you're working on a similar thing, so I shall bug off now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Items and us. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items and us.   Items and us. Empty

Back to top Go down

Items and us.
Page 1 of 1