Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Checking Out the Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Checking Out the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:18 am

Toxin entered the Grassveil Guild somewhat warily. He had never been here before and wasn't sure what to expect. He gave the air a cautious sniff and looked over his shoulder, making sure his fellow Poochyena wasn't far behind. He had traveled here with Flint, on a mission of sorts to learn more about the Guild and maybe even join it. Normally Toxin would be reluctant to come here at anyone's suggestion except for his own, but he couldn't deny his own curiosity, and could barely keep from showing it. He gave his tail a short wag and looked around, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 am

Trailing not far behind Toxin was Flint, merrily following the poochyena into the guild. He eyes wandered around, trying to take in as much information as possible. His ears twitched and his tail wagged, barely able to contain his excitement. After days of trekking he was finally here. Flint gave an approving nod to the Guild and stopped next to Toxin.
"Reckon we should prob'bly talk to the guildmaster..." Flint said, looking up and down the hallways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 am

Toxin swiveled his ears, still adjusting to the new sights and sounds of the Guild. "Alright," he replied slowly, only half his mind on Flint's words. He took a fraction of a step backwards, not sure he was willing to just enter without some sort of permission. The place seemed so busy, like everyone had a place here, like there was hardly any room for new Guild members. "Where would we talk to them?" he wondered aloud, looking around stupidly for someone who looked like they had authority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Flint stopped beside Toxin and accompanied him with a lookabout of his own. Pokemon were passing by, probably rushing to some important mission. Or at least that's what Flint thought.
"Didn't think there were that many Pokemon..." He said, thinking out loud. Flint turned his head to address the Poochyena next to him.
"Not sure m'self. But it's no use standin round here." Beginning to trot down one of the hallways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

The Poochyena hesitated, then nodded and followed Flint down a hallway. His ears were constantly swiveling to pick up all the different noises of the Guild. He was still adjusting to all the new sights and sounds, and his mouth was slightly agape as he tried to absorb it all. "Good point," Toxin muttered absently.

(Should probably private message an admin. :3 Do you want to or me?)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 pm

A Meganium wandered over to the two Poochyena. She smiled down at them, her sunny yellow antennae perking up slightly like a cat's ears might do when curious about something.
"Oh hello. I don't believe I've seen you two around here before. Can I help you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:34 pm

"Howdy ma'am." The poochyena nodded his head in polite greeting. "Me and my friend here." Glancing over at Toxin. "Were wonderin if you could maybe point us in the direction of the guild master." Flint shifted his weight from foot to foot. "I was gonna ask if I could be a member of this here fine establishment. Maybe even make a team."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Toxin nodded shortly as Flint spoke. He couldn't think of anything else to add and looked at the ground in uncharactaristic embarrassment. He was aware that he looked as inexperienced as be was, and hated even the possibility than any other Pokémon might be able to sense his weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Guild   Checking Out the Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking Out the Guild
Page 1 of 1