Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A time to remember (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A time to remember (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:17 pm

In a serene forest, the green vibrant color radiating from each leaf, as if it was actually glowing in the pure day light. The wind carrying various smells from the tree’s, the scents you could pick up was the pecha berries, the smell of other native fruit, and the occasionally smell of the flowers budding in the trees. Suddenly a sharp snapping sound as if bark was breaking floated through the air. If one was curious as to where the sound had come from, would hear it in several more succession, faster and stronger then the last, but then slowing down and getting weaker then the first.

Standing there the wind and dust wrapping around him, the tree he had picked, broke of all bark, and still standing with craters in the trunk, stood a small human like figure, his skin a dark tan color, the shorts on his legs, and the small feet, that resembled shoes of a human, though most wouldn’t know what they looked like. But what was more interesting was how many holes there was in nearby trees, and how many scratches this small pokemon had. His breathing deep and shallow, not hasty and out of breath, but still calming down and muttering to himself as he stood up, this pokemon’s name was Zilo.

“That’s not good enough Zilo…You need to get stronger so you can protect yourself, you can’t be this weak. You have to push yourself even further beyond your breaking point!” He was shouting at himself, that could be carried through the wind to any nearby ears, and suddenly the snapping of bark and tree’s began to feel the air again. The smell of fresh dew, from the tree could be smelled. This is the start of Zilo… The Tyrouge.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Nocturna sensed the unatural braking of a tree with her horns. She slowly tensed up, whoever was doing this was strong, but she had to find someway to stop this. It was driving her senses mad. Slowly she sneaked over to find a Tyrouge training against a tree? So this is the weird amount of damage to the trees that she sensed.
"That's not good enough Zilo...You need to get stronger so you can protect yourself, you can't be this weak. You have to push yourself even further beyond your breaking point!"
The Absol suddenly got worried. Was there more than this Tyrouge? Who was Zilo? She suddenly stepped backwards in worry and a snapping of bark. She tensed and hoped that the sound of bark was going to over ride that single sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 am

Sitting there, the wind suddenly blew, and a sound from behind him of something snapping that wasn't in tune with his own punches caused him to freeze in his spot. Taking a deep breath he began to turn around slowly, and too the corner of his eyes, he saw what looked to be like a small cat like pokemon, but this was at a distant, so he knew that much closer it would be a bigger adversary. Clearing his throat a little bit, he didn't know what he was going to do. If the pokemon wanted to attack, it could of while his guard was down, He would have the advantage now, since he could hit faster then they probably could with his bullet punch, but there was something in his mind telling him that whoever it was, hadn't attacked yet. But the air of hostility was strong, and he could tell, that this pokemon, that was watching him intently didn't come for a peaceful agreement. Looking around to see if he could spot more he finally spoke out to the cat like form. "You can come out you know... There's only one of me, and I'm not a coward to try and take you out with an ambush, I will fight you one on one, if you plan to try and attack..." Turning his eye's completely onto the figure in front of him now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 am

Nocturna relaxed slowly, but then a sudden realization hit her, the pokemon was most likely a fighting type. She slowly walked out, realizing that the pokemon was a fighting type, not one that she was particularly fond of. She stopped right in front of the Tyrouge. "I'm Nocturna. I'm an Absol. If you would like to fight then we shall fight." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:10 am

Standing there for a moment, looking as the pokemon got closer, suddenly it was apparent it was an absol. Shaking his head slightly the hateful passion coming from the pokemon in front of him. The voice which was feminine, was getting closer, and particularly a bit more, aggressive towards him. Judging by the way she held herself it seemed that she was certainly not here for pleasantries. His fist started to glow a little bit, as his bullet fist got ready, it was the only attack he knew, and it would always be able to hit before the enemy could, and plus he hardly ever misses with it, it's almost impossible with it being as fast as a bullet. "Take your pick..." He said judging carefully, he couldn't tell if the steel punch would do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 am

Suddenly Nocturna, lunged. Secretly walking closly was preping her Faint attack, and she knew that it would hit, even if she was hurt. To be honest, she wasn't fazed by the steel attack, it did only normal damage. "Let's roll!" She said and attacked Zilo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 am

Blinking by the sudden lunge, He knew it was a little to late to stop the attack, instead he smiled, and before she could reach him his punch landed smack dap into her stomach that would send her flying back, little did he know though, that feint attack actually was a dark type move that hit not physically but auraly, Sending him skidding backwards after the attack he grunted. He wasn't use to fighting things, that he couldn't see coming, and this was certainly something different. He wondered if she had taken the bullet punch with ease, considering it was a direct hit, especially to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 am

Nocturna flew back, the punch was indeed powerful at point black range, but little did Zilo know, the Absol, being a dark type, wasn't effected badly by the attack. Her stomach hurt a bit, but she was slightly pleased that the move had hit even though she wasn't there to execute it. "Actually, to be honest, that move I just used, it never misses." Suddenly she was preparing for her next attack Feint. "You're not bad." She admitted, then attacked again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 am

Sighing slightly he knew that she wasn't joking, but Bullet punch always got the first hit in before the attack did, Dark wasn't really effective against him either, suddenly another bullet punch hit her, he braced himself from the next feint attack. Sliding backwards a bit he sent another bullet punch at the absol "Nor does my Bullet punch its accuracy is 100%!" He said with a sudden growl. "And it will always hit first no matter what." He said with a smile as his second bullet punch flew out at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:06 am

She got hit again, but was still standing to be hit by anouther bullet punch. "But-Do you sense something?" She asked the Pokemon worriedly. "I belive...a disaster might happen..." She said looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

Breathing heavily from taking that attack once more of a brute force, he had to think a minute and then he sensed it, there was a thunder storm coming, and possibly followed by hail, and everyone knew that Absol hated thunder, and possibly the rain that fell. Thinking a little bit he picked her up and dashed under the tree as the first sign of rain started to fall, letting go of her and thinking what he did he noticed she was worried, and he could of possibly said...scared. "You where right about the disaster i can sense thunderstorms,and a chance of hail..." Turning his attention back to the foe, he was just fighitng. He didn't know if it was a good thing he took her under his tree, or what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:29 am

A lone Riolu happened upon what had apparently become a battleground while on his way to Grassveil Town. On arrival, he watched the battle intently for a moment, then rushed forward, smiling, yelling out, "My turn!" The two battling pokemon, however, didn't seem to take notice of him. Instead, they both gazed skyward and dashed under a nearby tree. Isaac followed their previous gazes and saw what they were so afraid of. A heavy storm was coming in, and fast. He quickly moved toward the tree the other two pokemon were currently using as shelter and ducked under it as well. He looked at his two companions and started, "Excuse me, but do you know how to get to..." his voice trailed off as he attempted to remember what it was called. "Passtail Frown?" He finished sincerely. He hoped they did. The last set of directions he'd received had only led him here.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

"Passtail Frown?" She said quietly, confused for a second. "Grassveil? Sorry, never really been there." Suddenly she winced as a lighting bolt flashed infront of them. "Sorry..." She mumbled, then fell silent for a bit, attempting to check when the storm will pass. "Seems pretty thick...." she said looking up at the clouds. "Oh yeah, when did you come in?" She asked suddenly going back to the tree arching her back at the Riolu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 am

Hearing a voice right before he took the absol and jumped for the tree, it startled him a bit more, to see the lone Riolu move so quickly towards them and so eager, and then suddenly he was inquisitive. Standing there for a little bit he quickly glanced around and saw the absol backing up getting ready to attack, suddenly another lightning bolt rang across the sky, turning back to her he spoke. "Your in no condition to even try to take on him in your form. Especially after taking three full blown bullet shots. But I've grown up in this forest all my life, i'm sure i could find the edge of it, and guide you two back to town. As long as you don't decide to try any funny business by attacking me." He said looking at the two around him. Mostly concentrating on the Absol, considering she had attacked him by want, and not a need. Turning back to the Riolu he thought for a moment. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 am

"Yeah, Grassveil! That's the place!" Isaac replied, but his excitement quickly turned to disappointment when the Absol stated she didn't know where said place was. "I guess it would help if I knew what a town was..." he continued, then asked, concerned, "Hey, is something wrong with your back?" He was pretty sure that backs didn't normally bend that far away from their normal positions. Whatever it was, it had the Tyrogue on edge. Nonetheless, he offered to take them back to town, whatever that was, if they promised not to attack him. That was a fair enough deal. The Tyrogue then turned to Isaac and inquired about his name, to which he replied, "My name's Isaac. I'm here to find my family. Have you seen them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time to remember (Open)   A time to remember (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A time to remember (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next