Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"Get away from meee!!!!" a girl cried out while running around in a circle. She was being followed by a poor soul in her own home. "But I can't find the Light." the Spirit told her. The girl didn't look back as she ran around in her room. "Look it's not my problem ok. Just find some other person that can see--" "Yukari!" a voice called from down the hall. Yukari stopped and peeked over her Shoulder. With a sigh of releif the ghost was gone, "Coming Mom!" she said poking her head out into the hall. "Would you like your own Pokemon?'" her mom asked.

Well yeah doesn't everyone? Yukari thought as she nodded absent mindedly. "Are you listening to me?" her mom asked. "Yeah. Look for a girl with a big green hat. Bye Mom!" she said before heading out the door."Yukari!" a voice shouted from the distance. The girl flinched, What is with everyone today?! she thought sklowly getting upset. She walked towards the direction of the voice and saw a boy with wild blue hair and a small girl. "Hey Yami-Hiro. What's up?" she asked her childhood friend. Hiro had a hard look, "Heard you were gonna get your first Pokemon. Make sure you take care of it." he said before walking away. Yukari placed her hand on her hip, "Glad to see he's as cheerful as ever."She said before heading off to look for the girl with a big green hat.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 am

Kitsuné, now appearing to actually stand on the ground, watched as Yukari introduced herself to her new team member. She was so excited about going on this journey now; hoping that soon she would recover her mortality and be able to live a normal life again. She had been trying to recover for a long time now....

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 am

Yukari turned around and saw that Kitsune was almost solid looking. "Um are you ok?" she asked then she realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "My name's Yukari by the way." she said bowing in greeting. "May I ask you for yours?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 pm

"I'm fine! I'll be better once I recover my mortality, but for now I'm doing pretty good." Kitsuné grinned. "Oh, nice to meet you! My name is Kitsuné, and pretty soon I hope to recover from.... this, and be human again." she explained with a big grin still on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

yukari just staired at Kitsune for a while. The almost now mortal girl never asked her what the normal Spirit's asked her before. The other's always wanted her to help them. Kitsune had yep to aske for help. Returning Nighthear to her Pokeball, yukari sttod up straight. "Shall we head for the next town?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 pm

"Sounds like a plan! I don't think I want to catch my next Pokemon just yet, so let's keep on moving!" Kitsuné laughed. She started floating along again, only now she was a bit lower to the ground than she had been before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Yukari started walking again along side Daiken. it wasn't too long when they reached the town. But they were stopped by a yell, "Hello young trainer!" it called from above. Yukari looked up and around woundering where it was coming from. "What was that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 am

"I don't know, it sounded like a man's voice!" Kitsuné exclaimed, also beginning to search for the origin of the sound. She failed to notice that, right above their heads, a certain red-haired man was perched on a rooftop looking down at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

"Up here!" the voice shouted from above them. Yukari looked up and saw an older man with a bright head of hair on the side of the cliff. "u-um, hello!" Yukari replied back with hesitation. Then without any warnning the man leapt off the cliff and landed on his feet. Yukari staired wide eyedand with her mouth gapeing open like a fish. The man just stood there unmoving, "Is he ok?" she waundered. "Osha.(I don't know)" Daiken said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 am

"Uhhhhh..... Helloooooo?" Kitsuné prodded the odd man, giving him a skeptical kind of look. Then it occurred to her that he couldn't see her and she subsequently facepalmed. Her Snivy gave her a look of sympathy.

"You are a new trainer, by the looks of it; am I right?" the Red-haired man asked Yukari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 am

Yukari blinked, "Um, y-yes. I hope I'm not rude but, who are you?" she asked the man. How was he even still alive after a fall like that? "Osha.(Hello there.)" Daiken said with a wave of his paw. He was always one to get to learn new things.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:03 am

"Weeeell! How exciting to meet you!" The red-haired man exclaimed. "My name is Alder, I'm the former Champion of the Unova region, and it's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of a pretty young trainer like yourself!" he laughed, holding his hand out to shake. He had some pokeballs draped around his neck.

Kitsune and Link just stared at the man with the same funny expression, totally skeeved out by the man. "...Boy am I glad that dude can't see me; I don't care if he's a former champion or a king." she commented as her eyelid twitched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 am

Yukari just stared with wide eyes. There was something odd about this guy even is he is the Champion. Daiken could sense that Yukari wasn't comfortable, so he used Water Gun. He may like learning new things but when it comes to his trainer's protection, he would put his life on the line to protect her. And they had just met but a few hours ago. "Ah! Daiken that was rude!" Yukari said to her partner.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Kitsune snickered when Alder got blasted in the face with water, and her Snivy shot it's new compadre a thumbs-up. "I wonder if he believes in ghosts...." Kitsune pondered thoughtfully, stroking her imaginary beard. Because you know. She can't have a real beard. Because she's a girl. Unless she shoots steroids.... But she can't. Cause she's a ghost.

Alder noticed Link's head snap up as he gave his full attention... to... thin air. "Is that little guy seeing something that's not there.....? Or is he responding to something that can't be seen...?" he pondered thoughtfully, ignoring the water dripping from his face. "...Hmm? Not, it's perfectly fine my dear!" Alder laughed. "I'm impressed by how loyal your Pokemon are to you already! Although your Snivy seems a little distant... What's his name, anyways? And your Oshawott's? AND yours, for that matter?" he questioned thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Yukari then came up with a lie. "Well you see, Link, the Snivy, isn't my Pokemon. I'm taking care of him for a friend. She was in a bad accident, and the doctors are saying that she may not make it. And on top of that, she was all alone, I was the only friend she's got. I just started on my Pokemon journey and my mother's trying to help pay for the hospital bills. I told my mom not to worry, I would pay for the bills. The thing is it's just really hard." she said. Turning away, she shook her shoulder. It wasn't a full lie, but who know's what really happened to Kitsune? This is what scared her, how much of this lie was really true?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2