Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 am

"Get away from meee!!!!" a girl cried out while running around in a circle. She was being followed by a poor soul in her own home. "But I can't find the Light." the Spirit told her. The girl didn't look back as she ran around in her room. "Look it's not my problem ok. Just find some other person that can see--" "Yukari!" a voice called from down the hall. Yukari stopped and peeked over her Shoulder. With a sigh of releif the ghost was gone, "Coming Mom!" she said poking her head out into the hall. "Would you like your own Pokemon?'" her mom asked.

Well yeah doesn't everyone? Yukari thought as she nodded absent mindedly. "Are you listening to me?" her mom asked. "Yeah. Look for a girl with a big green hat. Bye Mom!" she said before heading out the door."Yukari!" a voice shouted from the distance. The girl flinched, What is with everyone today?! she thought sklowly getting upset. She walked towards the direction of the voice and saw a boy with wild blue hair and a small girl. "Hey Yami-Hiro. What's up?" she asked her childhood friend. Hiro had a hard look, "Heard you were gonna get your first Pokemon. Make sure you take care of it." he said before walking away. Yukari placed her hand on her hip, "Glad to see he's as cheerful as ever."She said before heading off to look for the girl with a big green hat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:24 am

Kitsuné Fire. That was the name of the transparent girl who was walking- err, rather, floating- down the street that lovely moment in time. She had once lived in this town a very long time ago, but after her father donated her to an alchemist and this and that happened, she ended up a ghost fused with a Hoshi-no-Tama, or a round object that contained the soul of a Fox-Spirit. Now Kitsuné just roamed around and did whatever she pleased, oddly content with her very unusual state. She brushed a strand of her silvery-colored hair out of her face; her Fox ears twitching in the wind. Little did she know that, for the first time in a looooong time, she was about to cross paths with someone who could ACTUALLY. SEE. HER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 am

Yukari felt a sudden shiver go down her spine and stopped dead in her tracks. This always happened whe she was about to have an encounter with a Spirit. Even as a little girl she could see Spirit's of humans and Pokemon alike.She slowly turned and saw a girl with silver hair and ontop of her head were fox ears. Turning back quickly she walked on timidly towords the old look out. It truely was a beautuful site; you could see the mountains and several other thing. Once she reached the top of the first stairs she saw a woman bowing her head paying her respects to a lit candle. With a feeling of saddness Yukari also bowed her head to honor the poor soul that had passed on. "Was this person close to you?" she asked in a quiet and respectful tone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 am

"Yeeerp. That's my momma." Kitsuné replied casually with a small grin. "She's always here visiting me, but she doesn't know that I'm here. I was just on my way to visit her. She doesn't know what really happened to me, she only knows that I disappeared." she continiued, cocking her head to the side. Kitsuné had her hair done up in a single bun/ponytail that sat high on her head. "I think dad told her I drowned at the ranch. BOY IS HE A TERRIBLE LIAR. I feel bad that she actually bought that." she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:01 am

Yukari's eye's widened for a moment as she heard the voice. She walked away from the girls mother and continued up the staircase. She would have to speak to this spirit when they were alone. There were too many people around. Finnaly she had reached the top of the lookout and saw a girl with...(big shicker) a big green hat. "You're.." Yukari began as the girl turned to her. "Hello my name's Bianca." she said walking towards Yukari. She took out a tube looking thing and opened it. "The Proffeser told me to come here and to give you your first Pokemon. Which one will you choose?" the blond asked. Yukari thought for a moment as she looked at the three Pokeballs. Ok one of these Pokemon wil be my starter. The question is which one do i pick? Yukari thought as she staired at the Pokeball on the left. She slowly raised her hand and picked it up. Clicking it once the red and white ball grew larger, another click and it release a mass of blue energy.

"Osha?" the small Pokemon said tilting it's head. For some reason Yukari felt a strong connection with the blue otter like Pokemon. "Would you like to come with me?" she asked the Pokemon. Oshawott staired at her for quite some time before he nodded yes. "Welcome to the team." she said with a grin. "Oshawott. (The name's Daiken)" the small otter said tapping his Scalchop. Yukari blinked as she faintly heard a small portion of what was said. "Daiken?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:41 am

Kitsuné sighed and looked forlornly at the two remaining pokeballs. "Man, I remember seeing kids with their Pokemon before dad gave me away. They always looked like they were having so much fun; I always had a dream of finding a Pokemon of my own." she recalled sadly yet fondly. She reached out, and suprisingly picked up the pokeball which was sitting on the far left despite her transparent appearence. "I wonder who's in here......" she mused, and, as if on cue, the ball suddenly burst open and out popped a male Snivy in a burst of red light. Kitsuné was surprised a bit at this; It appeared as though the Pokemon had somehow connected to her soul waves and responded to them. "Oh, how cute! Hello, little guy!" Kitsuné exclaimed, fawning over the Grass Snake Pokemon, who appearantly enjoyed being the center of attention. "Sni, Snivy" the Pokemon smiled back, apperantly able to see and hear Kitsuné as well.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Bianca staired at the Pokeball with wide eyes. "Well that's new. Maybe snivy wanted to go with you. Oh by the way would you do me a favor and help comepleat the Pokedex?" she asked quickly getting over the floting Pokeball. "Um sure I guess." Yukari said as bianca handed her a light purple Pokedex.

*Time skip to Route 19*

Yukari stretch out her arms, feeling her back pop slightly. "Finally We're alone. You're not going to leave me alone are you?" she said bitterly to the Spirit of the girl with fox ears. Daiken was out of his Pokeball just waundewring around, exploring. "Daiken don't go off to far. Hiro should of waited to get his town map. Jerk, he never stops to think."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 am

"Meh. I wander around anyways; why not wander with a friend?" Kitsuné shrugged. She had her hands in her pocket as she sorta floated along, the Snivy (newly-dubbed "Link") walking at her side. Seeing as Kitsuné had no body, it appeared as though the two's raw souls had connected somewhat easily without a weight/wall between them. How great the bond was was yet to be seen, but it was there nonetheless. "So, who's this 'Hiro' dude? Is he like your boyfriend?" Kitsuné questioned casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 am

Yukari blushed, "No he's just a friend!" she fumed walking on. Truth be told she liked Hiro een though he was a jerk. She saw passed the tough exterior and looked for the kindness that he had deep down. She kept on walking untill she stepped on something that was not a twig. "Nyarrr!!" it cried out. Yukari jumpped back and called for Daiken. The poor Pokemon had it's tail in it's paws trying to sooth the pain in it's tail.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 am

"Doesn't really sound like 'just friends' to me..." Kitsuné chortled under her non-existant breath. Suddenly, a random and really loud Pokemon cry startled Kitsuné into having non-existant heart palpitations. She clutched at her transparent chest. "GOOD ARCEUS, YOU SCARED ME SO MUCH I ALMOST LIVED!!!" she exclaimed while panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 am

"Sorry about that Purrloin. Are you ok?" Yukari asked kneeling to the ground. She thought the Pokemon was going to attack but this Pokemon seemed more concerned with her tail than the trainer. "well since we found a Pokemon Let's catch it. Daiken use Tackle!" Yukari shouted as the Oshawott dashed forward.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 am

Kitsuné watched on with interest as Yukari battled the Purrloin. She had never actually seen a real Pokemon battle up close and personal before, and she wanted to absorb as much as possible. "That'll be you and me soon, huh Link?" Kitsuné grinned to her partener. The male Snivy released a small grin and a nod in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 am

The Purrloin was hit by Tackel and shook herself off. With an angry hiss hse charged forward extending her claws for Scratch attack. Daiken din't have time to react and got hit in the face. "Osha." he whimpered with scratch marks on his face. "Come on Daiken you can do it! Use tackle one more time!" Yukari said with determination. Daiken shook himself to get rid of the water from his eyes. "Osha!!!" he shouted and dashed on making a direct hit on the Purrloin. The Purrloin slid back a few feet andglared at the Water type. With a soft mew she let out a firce Growl attack, causing both Daiken and Yukaru to cover their ears.

With a ring in her ear Yukari took out a Pokeball and threw it at the dark type. Purrloin looked up in suprise as the red and white ball tapped her on the head sucking her into the small machine. The Pokeball landed on the ground and wiggled back and forth a few time and made a small noice signaling that the Pokemon was caught. "Ye we got, a Purrloin!" Yukari shouted with joy.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 am

"Congradulations, Yukari!" Kitsuné complimented, clapping her hands. Oddly enough, they made an actually clapping sound that was audible in the real world; despite how impossible it was. "Are you going to give her a nickname?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 am

Yukari nodded and thought for a moment. She let out her new team member, "Nyar?(What's going on?)" the Purrloin asked. "Hello. My name's Yukari. What's your's?" she asked the Black cat.Purrloin put her paw under her chin this was a first that a human or Pokemon had asked her for her name. She didn't even have one. Her ears dropped down in saddness. "What about Nightheart?" Yukari asked. Purrloin's eyes lit up as she heard the name, oddly enough she loved it. Nodding her head yes she stood tall, Daiken mimiced her trying to look strong and brave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl   The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl with a Dream and a Ghostly Fox Girl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next