Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Gift of Gratitude

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A Gift of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Gift of Gratitude   A Gift of Gratitude - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was another day where the skies were filled with dark clouds. It seemed rather ominous and not a lot of Pokemon have been to the pond lately because of this. Even though it was in the middle of the day, the place was almost deserted.

Next to the water one could see a small, blue colored Houndour. She was covered in a decent amount of minor injuries but not all were visible as her right paw was covered in bandages. The Houndour had a small bag with her and seemed to be looking at the pond.

The reason the Houndour was like this was because she had been caught in an explosion when exploring Pecha Forest. Luckily she got some help but when she was trying to reach Grassveil, she collapsed close to the pond. Luckily for her, her bodyguard and friend, Deimos, happened to be there and brought her to town. He really had helped her out. He did leave once he was sure she would be fine but they had agreed on meeting up again.

Niracamda knew the Absol didn't like towns that much and patiently waited for him at the pond. She really appreciated all he did for her and tried finding him a present. It took a lot of time but she eventually found something. It had been rather expensive but she didn't mind at all. She was hoping he would at least accept it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A Gift of Gratitude   A Gift of Gratitude - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Deimos had become silent for the moment, understanding quickly that she wanted to explain what it was exactly. His reasoning for not knowing of something such as Mega Evolution was understandable really, considering his own sheltered origins back in the mountains. He had never truly heard of it's existence until now.

He shifted his focus entirely to Nira as she began to explain just what Mega Evolution was. He shook his head at her original question, before listening intently. At first judging from her explanation, he judged it as some form of temporary evolution, which merely served to confuse himself. The Absol species didn't have a regular evolution, thus he didn't fully understand her at first. He understood that it seemed to be a temporary process for use in emergencies however.

He finally caught on however at the last, quiet part she revealed. Not all Pokémon could use them... But beings such as themselves could, seemingly separate from true evolution. This brought one clear question to his mind. He understood it was meant as a gift but if it provided her a means of better protecting herself... Why did she value himself over her own safety. There had to be some reason for that... Something she hadn't revealed, at least that was the gut feeling he had received.

"I... I see. Then allow me to ask you one question. If you wield the ability to, upon evolution, to utilize this ability. Why are you... Giving a means of protecting yourself... To me? Both of us know I dislike seeing you in pain. If this could help you better ensure your own safety, why do you wish me to have it? I understand that it's meant as a gift but... That's the one thing that doesn't add up." The Absol questioned her. He couldn't be there to forever shield her, he knew that well enough. He didn't want to render her complacent, unable to shield herself from harm for this exact reason.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: A Gift of Gratitude   A Gift of Gratitude - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:19 am

Niracamda was a bit taken back by his question. Wasn't it obvious? She had no use for this. But... She did go out of her way to buy it for him. Why did she even do that? The shiny Houndour tried to think of how to word it, but somehow, she was unable to get out of it. Why did she buy this mega stone and gave it to Deimos? "I...I don't know..." She stammered. She had to try to give some sort of explanation though.

"I thought... You maybe could use this. I mean... I actually didn't think about using it for myself. I don't like to hurt others and well... Um... I wanted to give you something for being there for me. She stammered. The question somehow had thrown her of guard and made her feel nervous and weird on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift of Gratitude   A Gift of Gratitude - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Gift of Gratitude
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2