Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Broken Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Broken Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bui made his was into the housing district of Grassveil Town accompanied by his togepi friend Cirrus. It had been a fair while since Bui had actually came into town—the time he had spent in the nearby dungeons and by the Small Pond had consistently increased over time, and the periods he spent in town—especially at home—grew ever more distant apart.

The reason? His dad. Bui and his dad were never close. The two rarely ever even spoke to each other, even when Bui was much younger and rather dependant on his father for survival. But the last time Bui hung around the house his father had made it pretty clear to Bui that his time in the house was running out.

It was something close to a month ago, Bui had been out at the Pond the whole day. The sun had gone down by the time Bui came in. His father was in the main room, sitting at the table. He didn't look at Bui when he had spoke. "Don't you think it's near time for you to be on your own?" Bui had ignored him for the most part—as far as he was concerned he was pretty much on his own anyway. Even so, Bui had made an effort to stay away from the house most of the time.

Bui returned from the memories as the pair arrived at the same house that he was just visiting in his thoughts. "Here, this one," he said to Cirrus as he stopped in front of it. The exterior was very basic—a single story, three round rooms, one entrance, and a few windows. A small chimney coming out from the back of the centre room.

Bui opened the front door and peered in. Seeing no signs of his dad, he opened the door fully and took the first room in full view. Something had happened here.

The main room was the largest. It had a doorway on either side, each of which immediately connected to a seperate bedroom. On the far back wall, directly opposite the main entrance, was the small, basic fireplace and it's stone chimney. On either side of it were two windows. Below one window was a small, under-stocked woodpile, and under the other was a large basin for storing water. on the two walls adjacent to the entrance were a few shelves, but they were rather bare, with only a few baskets with scare amounts of food and such. In the centre of the room was a decently-sized table and three chairs—and they were the first sign something had gone wrong here.

Two of the four legs of the table were busted, causing the table to slope to the ground. One of the chairs was are broken. On further examination, the window above the woodpile was shattered.

"What... What happened here...?" Bui asked, almost as if asking the room itself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:23 pm

"As a person?" she responded once Bui managed to get those words out to her. "I think he's a rather nice sort, even if he's timid and skittish beyond belief. I really do feel sorry for Xeno, he deserves better than whatever he's been put through by those... p-parents." Cirrus spoke up, having a little bit of obvious trouble with forming and getting that last word out of her mouth.

"And here I thought you'd had it as rough as possible. I can't believe that such Pokémon actually exist... I don't want to believe it..." the Togepi carried on. At this moment, it was more apparent than ever before just how well Cirrus had been hidden away from the world. The very thought of abusive parents had cut through her idealistic pre-Grassveil perceptions of the word like a hot knife would through butter.

She couldn't quite muster up very much more about this topic and resorted to looking down instead. "Sorry. I'm ok. Let's keep going." Now wasn't the time for a BSOD.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 pm

"It's fine. I had it easy compared to poor Xeno. Pokemon like his parents have no place in this world—why they exist is beyond me." The irritation  at just the thought of Xeno's parents was clear in Bui's voice.

"I wish I had met Xeno sooner, wish I could have helped him before they scarred him like they did. And if I were to meet them now, or at any point in the future, I... I don't think I could hold myself back. I have half a mind to find them and teach them the lesson they deserve anyway..." Bui tensed up for a moment—a brief vision of of the fight that would ensue in such a situation flashing in his mind.

"But, maybe that's not the right thing to do. I don't know if Xeno would be okay with me doing that, either..."
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 am

Cirrus kept pace with Bui as he begun bashing Xeno's parents and wholeheartedly nodded in response when the Buizel expressed his wish to have met Xeno before all of that abuse took place. She wished the same thing, wanting to be able to help him too. "Mmm... I don't think he'd like that either. Even if he wanted you to do that, it might scare him to watch such a scene." she thought out loud as Bui voiced his doubts over his own plan of showing them a thing or two.

It occurred to her shortly afterwards that they weren't really going anywhere fast at this rate. That had to change.

"Speaking of Xeno, we should probably pick up the pace. I'd really love it if he weren't stuck doing this dungeon alone while we're busy chatting..." She particularly wanted to make that good first impression. After all, how could either of them help the guy if they proceeded to stand him up?

((I don't think there's much left here, should we wrap this thread up soon?))
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:57 am

Bui nodded. "Yeah, you're right, we should definitely get a move on, before he wanders to far in to that dungeon and get's totally and entirely lost." Bui wasn't sure how far Xeno would actually go into the dungeon without Cirrus and himself, nor did he know of Xeno's sense of direction.

Still better safe than sorry, and we wouldn't want to leave him alone to long and have him start thinking we've abandoned him—That'd be really hard on him, for sure.

"Alright, tripple time, let's got to Pecha Forest ASAP," Bui said as he picked up his pace.

((Yeah, we can finish this now—we can leave it here or you can make a final post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Home   Broken Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2