Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Would You Rather..?

Go down 
+5
Nocive
Wistuffly
JeffMandM
Sakura
Suds
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Would You Rather..? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

[(Just FYI, I did not write this first post.. Copied and pasted it from a friend on another site..)\

You all should know the "Would you rather?" game, right? Well, if you don't know how to play it, here's an example:

Member1: Would you rather be social or independent?
Member2: Social. - Would you rather be 20 or 50 years old?
Member3: 20 years old. - Would you rather be rich with no friends or poor with a lot of friends?

I'll start:
Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

A reptile. A turtle to be exact. Why? Turtles are cool.

Would you rather be a Pokemon with no moves, or a trainer with no pokemon?
They both have to go into long patches of tall grass btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 pm

I guess a trainer with no Pokèmon. I can catch myself some. Besides, right before I go into the grass, Professor Oak will stop me and give me a Pokèmon.

Would you rather eat your way out of a pile of a thousand dead babies, or have a baby eat you alive slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Eat my way out. Wait, are they raw?

Would you rather be super long fingernails or super long eyelashes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm

FINGERNAILS
I CAN KILL... THEM... They shall die by my fingernails... They... They...

Would you rather be schizophrenic or be haunted by a ghost in such a way that other people would assume that you're schizophrenic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 am

Gee, a toughie. I don't even know what that means. I guess I'd be haunted by a ghost because ghosts are cool.

Would you rather be unable to die to old age but can die to anything else that's lethal, or be unable to die to anything except old age?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 am

Hm... I'd say to die to old age but can die to anything else that's lethal.

Would you rather...
Live in a basement full of about a hundred cockroaches or Have to eat insects the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

I'd rather eat the insects. Full of protein! SO GOOD FOR YOU!

Would you rather be giant or tiny?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Tiny. Think of how long one slice of cake would last.

Would you rather redo every year of school you've done, or take your chances in a fight with six toddlers. Robot toddlers that are as weak as normal toddlers if you don't want to beat up toddlers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm gonna fight them toddlers. And, yes, I do want to fight the real toddlers. Not the robots. Because I like the satifaction of their blood on my hands.

Would you rather starve to death or die by eating too much. And, yes, there is such a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Starve to death... I don't want my stomach to explode. You'd have to hose me off the walls.

Would you rather be unable to feel sadness or unable to feel anger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Unable to feel sadness. I wanna be happy!

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 am

No legs because COMPUTER.

Would you rather have a 3DS and a GameBoy Colour or a DS lite and every Pokémon game except for your two favorite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 am

Damn. I'd rather have the 3ds and the Gameboy Color because the 3ds is new and I actually have games for the Gameboy Color.

If you and your best friend were stranded in a desert without any water source, and all you could drink was you guys' own blood, whose blood would you drink first, yours or your friend's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am

I wouldn't do either. I'd kill my friend before bashing my head against a rock. Then I'd die, and nobody would have to resort to cannibalism. Everyone's happy.

Would you rather be insane or falsely accused of being insane?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Insane. I wouldn't know I was.

Would you rather have pie or cake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Rather..?   Would You Rather..? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Rather..?
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Forum Games-
Jump to: