Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)

Go down 
+4
aMEWzing
Lord E V
Kat
Bird
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:26 am

Good day, folks. Pleasure to meet you all. Somewhat new to Pokémon, but I felt it'd be interesting to give this place a shot since I already like the structure it has. Here's hoping for some fun experiences.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:15 am

Augh, that clickbait title. You fiend! (also hello and welcome)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:10 pm

I like you.
You seem fun.
You have my seal of approval...
If I had one.

Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask any questions if you have some!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 pm

And here I was hoping for the secret of Disney and Shuckle. Well, I guess this'll have to do. Welcome to the site. I am the Eevee Lord, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Number seven though

What's up my dude! I'm the site's Mew (not literally of course heehee) but I do enjoy some good fun roleplay! Almost everything about me is in my Character Records, which has a nice lovely link in my signature. In the meantime, I'd like to welcome you to the site!

Whether you're experienced or not, you'll find you'll be able to catch on fairly quickly to our little world here, especially if you have that lovely read that is the rules section. There's a lot of re-imagined Disney-themed Pokemon down there. Hope you have fun, enjoy your stay, and I'll see you in the chat box!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Thanks for the welcome, folks. I'll probably take my questions to the chatbox.
And since I'd hate to disappoint Mr. E V here...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Since we're on the topic of shuckle...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) Clapping
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:45 pm

I could post a very obvious meme at the moment but for the sake of swears, I suppose I should not...
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 am

Not gonna lie, that title caught me off guard for a second.
Regardless, welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay.
You smart. I like you.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 am

Welcome to the site! As for Shuckles as Disney princesses... They look better than the original character models to be honest.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

Poké : 1986

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 7:14 pm

As the resident shuckle, I approve
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Poké : 480

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:10 pm

SCREAMING
You monster! Youblew it up! I can't believe youuuu! You baited me innn!!!!1111103i13121 complaining sounds whining sounds cussing sounds yelling in french yelling in japanese
Anyways, welcome to the site. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)   Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND) Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Shuckles re-imagined as Disney Princesses (#7 BLEW MY MIND)
Page 1 of 1