Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Polishing my records

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

Polishing my records Empty
PostSubject: Polishing my records   Polishing my records EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:51 am

I feel as if my character records and signature looks a little messy and unappealing. So, can anybody tell me how to add moving pokemon sprites (like from B2W2) into my sig, and how to turn normal words into links? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my records   Polishing my records EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:57 am

Hey Ally!

Okay, so first things first; moving sprites. Do you see the buttons on the top of each post box? The button that looks like a photograph with a small green circle is the button to add an image. In order to insert a moving sprite, pick which one you want (must be the actual link and not a saved, still photo) and place it under the URL box. Then, size the sprite using the length and width sizers and press "Insert".

As for normal words into links, this is a lot easier. Do you see the button at the top that looks like a chain link with a small green circle at the bottom right? If you click on that, two separate text boxes appear. In the top one, enter the link location that you want people to be redirected to when they click on it. In the bottom box, enter the text that you want displayed.

Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my records   Polishing my records EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:57 pm

That is the easy way to do things. I have a habit of typing out the BB code. To show images it is [img]link of image[/ img]
To make words show as links, the code is [url=link]word[/ url]
Note that there should be no space behind the /

It is also possible to turn images into links. I am unsure how that works but my guess is this:
[url=link][img]link to image[/ img][/ url]
It can be useful to learn basic BB coding at times. Not all sites seem to have such a useful posting or editing thing as here. I hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polishing my records   Polishing my records Empty

Back to top Go down

Polishing my records
Page 1 of 1