Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Marsh Of Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Camroth Traversed into the marsh, exhausted with his travels. Extremely Exhausted, actually. He wasn't an explorer, Not by a longshot. All of this traveling was new to him. As a result, he just couldn't see himself go on any further. Eventually he collapsed into the soft, wet ground. He felt like he wanted to sleep, but how can he in a dungeon? If he lost his guard for a second... he knew he shouldn't have gone to a dungeon. Why did he think he had what he takes to be what Aaron is now? He can't even bring himself to hurt any feral or outlaw if there was a need to defend himself. He was doomed, and he can't even do anything. "Aaron... Help.... I...I'm scared... Anyone... Help..." He silently sobbed, slowly but surely slumber overtake him unconsciously.

Despite where he slept at, he still had a pleasant dream with his Brother, Aaron. A Deino, Just like him. Both of them were playing with each other, like they always had. It was how he preferred it. Aaron was always there for him, always protect him. He desires to become like Aaron, which was the reason he went on this fool's journey in the first place. Now he regretted it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Breeze
Energy: 2
Items In Use: Mudkip Mud (Boosts Evasiveness & -1 to all pokemon rolls)
Inventory:
-N/A

Breeze giggled at the blush on the deino's cheeks. Why was she suddenly feeling butterflies in her stomach? He was just another pokemon, why was she feeling suddenly shy about talking about herself?

"Well, actually, 'morning rain' is just part of my name. The tribe I was born in was known as the Tribe of the Raining Moon. It was a tradition to name children after the first thing one sees, feels, or hears after their born. The first thing my mother felt was the breeze from the rain, so that's what she called me- Breeze of the Morning Rain," Breeze explained her origins a little.

"But that tribe is in my past," she said, a little sadly now. "I used to live in a society with three Tribes like the Raining Moon, but I left because I felt trapped by the rules of that society. They didn't allow me to get close to anyone, or learn how to defend myself, because I was a Medicine Pokemon. So... I decided to leave rather than conform to their choking way of life..." She admitted sadly. Then she perked up. "But when I got here, I decided that I would make a Tribe for lost pokemon like me, who were looking for a place to be among like-minded pokemon. Especially after I learned that some pokemon look down on others for being carnivorous... I decided that I would make a new tribe that would accept everyone for who they were, as long as they were willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the Tribe, they belonged with the tribe..." she explained excitedly.

"The Tribe will be known as the Tribe of the Renewed Life, since everyone who joins will be joining a new life."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:19 pm

"Can I help?" Camroth said without thinking. Why did he suddenly spoke out like this? In fact, as he thought about what she said more... Did she say carnivorous? As in eating Feral Pokemon? You would think a normal Pokemon would of freaked out by the news, but Camroth knew what it was like. He didn't practice it himself, but Deinos and their evolve form are known to be Carnivorous themselves. While most stopped this, there were few who still practice this to this day.

Regardless, what she told him was really interesting, and maybe he can help her. It was the least he could do for her to protect her. "I want to help you... I mean I don't mind if you're Carnivorous... Some of my species still practice that to this day. I personally don't, but I still accept what your tribe does... um..." Maybe he should advance? Tell her how he feels? Will it be creepy? He really wished he had the courage to let his emotion out.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:27 pm

Breeze
Energy: 2 + 1 (page) = 3
Inventory:
-N/A

Breeze perked up even more. "That would be nice of you," she replied happily. "I'm looking for a deputy -second-in-command, if you will. Would you be interested in that?" She asked curiously. She really liked Camroth, as a pokemon, and maybe a little more. He was definitely cute, to say the least.

Breeze froze. She had never been allowed to think about other pokemon like that before... It was against the Covenant for Medicine Pokemon to have relationships with other pokemon! She couldn't fall in love! She was still a Medicine Pokemon, after all... But, then wasn't that why she had left the Tribes? Because the Covenant was too restrictive for her... Surely if this was wrong, she'd get a sign from her ancestors... She needed to find a new place to discuss things with her anscestors, so she would know what they were wanting from her, before things went too far with Camroth... even if she did really like him.

She blushed. "Err, b-but yeah, if you want to help... I'm looking for a territory for my Tribe to live. That's why I was in the marsh in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Camroth tilt his head when he asked him to be a second in command. She was willing to trust him enough to be this secondary chief or something? She trusted him to help her choice what the best place to live. His whole body was heating up at this point, his fur is dampened by sweat. was this how Aaron felt when he was with that Eevee back in the day? He.... liked it. It's a nice feeling to have. But how will she react? How will he break it out to her?

"Oh, uh.... I mean you said it yourself. Unless you're one of those self efficient tribes, maybe you can settle here? I...I mean you can do some trading with our towns and all that and... even if you are self efficient... This place should have all you need." He can't think clearly at this point, he really lost in his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:49 pm

Breeze
Energy: 3 + 10 (grimy food) = 13
Inventory:
-N/A

Breeze nodded. "Yeah, that's true. The marsh seems to have plenty of feral pokemon. That means plenty of food. And if we make things out of pokemon remains, we can trade services for goods from the towns, too. Marshes are great for growing herbs, as well. But now we need to find a place for the camp. A good place with shelter and plenty of dens for the members..."

She splashed through the marsh, looking out for any place that would be a good camp. She found a strange ticket half-buried in the mud, next to a piece of grimy food. She was hungry, so she ate the grimy food, even though it tasted kind of weird. Suddenly, she began to feel warm and fuzzy in her stomach. She glanced at the strange ticket and back at the deino.

She picked up the strange ticket in one paw and splashed back to the deino. "H-hey," She said, blushing, "Look what I found.. you can have it, if you want," she pushed the strange ticket at the deino, feeling hot and blushing more. What was this feeling, why did she suddenly feel like kissing him?!
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Camroth couldn't hold it any longer. As she left to go search for a suitable spot for a camp, the Deino tried to come up with something to say. He loved her, he can't deny it anymore. Her gentle, compassionate voice, is what really took the cake among other things. He couldn't think anymore, he was too emotionally caught up to think. When the Mudkip came back, she gave him a ticket. What kind of ticket, he have no clue. But his brother might have a use for it. "Thank you, Breeze." Camroth smiled with a huge blush. No, he have to take the chance. Otherwise, this will haunt him until he confessed. "Um... I... I don't know why, I mean we only met each other once... but.... Somehow I have feelings... for... you?"

The Deino flinched after he gave out his confession, fear manifested in his mind. What his Breeze thinks of him as a creep? What if she attacks him out of pure disgust. "Ah... I'm sorry... I... I don't know what came over me... I... It's so hot and..." He struggled to find a coherent sentence, but he can't. The fear was too strong to do so.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Breeze
Energy: 13
Inventory:
-N/A

The suddenly infatuated mudkip didn't notice any awkwardness in the deino's sudden declaration of love. Instead, she found it hopelessly romantic. She sighed happily. "That's great, Camroth... that means that we both like each other!" She declared, just as suddenly as he had declared his love.

Breeze suddenly blinked. Why had she said that? She just met the deino, after all. But the infatuation caused by the grimy food fogged her senses, and she leaned against the deino in a sudden hug.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:03 pm

"W-what? R-really?" It was all sudden all too quick. He could barely talk anymore, let alone keeping his cool. "Ok, Camroth. Calm down. Just relax and hug her. She already said she like me back...-! Before he could do anything however, the Mudkip hugged him first. His emotions reach an all time high, blushing furiously and stammering left and right. "I-I... I did... Oh...... I'm botching this up....." Out of all the social interactions he has done, this is by far, the hardest thing to do. What was he supposed to do at this point? He doesn't know, he was scared. "....Thank you...." The Deino wraped his head around Breeze's body, completing the embrace. "...I'm a nervous wreck right now huh?" Camroth Joked.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:26 am

Breeze
Energy: 13
Inventory:
-N/A

Breeze closed her eyes, feeling suddenly dizzy. "Yeah, that's nice," She said, not really sure what she was saying. She stumbled and suddenly fell over, retching. She couldn't keep the grimy food down. It was so gross and turning her stomach.

She threw up on the ground, the grimy food being upchucked on the ground in a puddle of bile. Then Breeze looked up at the deino and her mind suddenly cleared. She backed away from the deino, blushing deeply. "uhhhh.... well, um. I... I don't know. I think I was, uh, infatuated... the stupid grimy food..." she stumbled over her words. She felt really embarrassed.

"Uh, I'm just going to go now..." She mumbled. She wasn't sure how to deal with this situation now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Camroth is too lovestruck to even notice that Breeze was throwing up. It wasn't until she said Infatuated that caused Camroth to panic inside his stomach. He didn't want her to leave, yet he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around him. In his blind panic, he ran up to her and hugged her again. "D-don't go! I-I want to come with you." He plead desperately. Once he realized that he hugged her, a red blush appeared, hiding under his fur. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this even more awkward... It's just that.... The fact you're around me now makes me happy... I mean... it's a nice feeling.... I'm making this even worse, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marsh Of Life   The Marsh Of Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Marsh Of Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2