Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bonfire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Bonfire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bonfire   Bonfire - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Originally on a solo-mission from God, a lone eevee had come to the copse on the instructions of Arceus.  However, shortly into her little trip, she'd grown tired of carrying her bag full of supplies and sought out the help of some random unfortunate bystander to be her bag-slave.  This had come at the cost of having to answer constant and increasingly personal questions, however.  And while the bag really wasn't healthy.... she still considered not having to carry it herself worth this minor annoyance.  She was fairly weak, yes, but she was also just really, really, really lazy.  It wasn't that she wasn't taking this trip seriously, but she'd never pass up a chance to cut down on the work she had to do.

However, the last question she'd received had been a difficult one.  It wasn't that she couldn't answer, but she was beginning to get a bit uncomfortable answering these questions.  It'd been one fairly personal to her, and while it seemed relevant to Arceus, the follow-up question was not.  She didn't want to play 20 Questions anymore.

"Are you afraid of that? The whole not knowing thing?" the oshawott had asked.

The question was pertaining to death, and while Ivirar wasn't particularly afraid of the concept, she didn't really like the idea of Arceus not being in charge of her life and death.  She especially disliked someone like Giratina being in charge of it.  "No, not exactly.  I'm a little afraid of Arceus not being there for me.  Death itself isn't really that scary, but death governed by something like Giratina...." she responded, trailing off at the end and assuming what she meant was clear.
Now, she didn't really want the conversation to continue getting more and more personal, so she felt it was time for her to start asking questions.  As a prophet of Arceus, she needed to make sure Ava was trustworthy, right?  If she was going to have Ava with her, of course.

"Now, my turn: what side are you on?  If you're still carrying my bag, does that mean you're with me?  Or are you just gonna ditch me or try to steal my stuff once you're done asking me things?  I hope it's not that last one, because some guy gave me all that stuff and I'd really hate having to replace it myself," she questioned, being fairly open.
She didn't actually expect the oshawott to run off with her stuff; that part was mostly a joke.  However, she was serious about wanting to know whether she had a new ally or not.  Ava was pretty clearly not of the faith of Arceus, after all.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Bonfire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 6:20 am

"That.... is so stupid."

Murder had never seemed like such a viable option before this point. And she'd actually done it before. Somehow, it still seemed even more viable here. The eevee had put up such a fit, made such a dramatic display about missing out on this riddle from Celebi of all pokemon, and after a near perfect retelling of it, she just thought it was stupid?! There were so many different meanings something like that could have for her. Maybe in some old ruin, or a mossy location, she'd have some possibly life-threatening or life-altering trouble with poison type pokemon. Or maybe it could have to do with evolution at a poor time. Maybe it was even about some kind of moss-based infection that could kill her.

And she thought it was stupid? No. Nope. Nada. Nope. Nope. Nope. Not at all. Ava was NOT putting up with that. Luckily, Ivy seemed ready to go, because at this point the Oshawott was more than ready to get this over with and move on.
"Yes. I'm ready." She had to put a little extra effort in controlling her voice and keeping it calm, forcing a smile and nodding her head to the other pokemon as she started to step ahead, preparing to head back the way they came. Hopefully, there wouldn't be much talking or complaining on the way back. Ava wasn't sure if she could put up with this eevee for much longer.
Back to top Go down

Bonfire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse :: Shrine of the Fallen-
Jump to: