Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bonfire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Originally on a solo-mission from God, a lone eevee had come to the copse on the instructions of Arceus.  However, shortly into her little trip, she'd grown tired of carrying her bag full of supplies and sought out the help of some random unfortunate bystander to be her bag-slave.  This had come at the cost of having to answer constant and increasingly personal questions, however.  And while the bag really wasn't healthy.... she still considered not having to carry it herself worth this minor annoyance.  She was fairly weak, yes, but she was also just really, really, really lazy.  It wasn't that she wasn't taking this trip seriously, but she'd never pass up a chance to cut down on the work she had to do.

However, the last question she'd received had been a difficult one.  It wasn't that she couldn't answer, but she was beginning to get a bit uncomfortable answering these questions.  It'd been one fairly personal to her, and while it seemed relevant to Arceus, the follow-up question was not.  She didn't want to play 20 Questions anymore.

"Are you afraid of that? The whole not knowing thing?" the oshawott had asked.

The question was pertaining to death, and while Ivirar wasn't particularly afraid of the concept, she didn't really like the idea of Arceus not being in charge of her life and death.  She especially disliked someone like Giratina being in charge of it.  "No, not exactly.  I'm a little afraid of Arceus not being there for me.  Death itself isn't really that scary, but death governed by something like Giratina...." she responded, trailing off at the end and assuming what she meant was clear.
Now, she didn't really want the conversation to continue getting more and more personal, so she felt it was time for her to start asking questions.  As a prophet of Arceus, she needed to make sure Ava was trustworthy, right?  If she was going to have Ava with her, of course.

"Now, my turn: what side are you on?  If you're still carrying my bag, does that mean you're with me?  Or are you just gonna ditch me or try to steal my stuff once you're done asking me things?  I hope it's not that last one, because some guy gave me all that stuff and I'd really hate having to replace it myself," she questioned, being fairly open.
She didn't actually expect the oshawott to run off with her stuff; that part was mostly a joke.  However, she was serious about wanting to know whether she had a new ally or not.  Ava was pretty clearly not of the faith of Arceus, after all.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 am

The trip had certainly been...enlightening, if one could call it that. After Ava had headed out to the Copse herself and run into Arceus' prophet, she'd decided to take advantage of the opportunity, ask all the questions she could and get some information out of the other pokemon. However, now that she'd heard most of what she needed to know, in order to keep things from getting too boring for her she'd decided to start getting a little more personal with her questions, see what insight she could get on the other pokemon.

The Eevee had answered that last question, though she didn't seem to want to go into detail, and she quickly switched the topic to Ava herself. Something told her that she'd struck a nerve, or at least made Ivy uncomfortable. Which, in a way, made her consider it a successful conversation. She'd found something new out about the prophet.

"Well, there are plenty of supplies here. I'd consider taking it for myself, but somehow I feel like it just wouldn't be fun. You don't seem like the kind to give a good chase or put up a good fight, if you know what I mean." The Oshawott remarked rather bluntly, giving a shrug as she held onto the bag still.
"Since you've been so good about answering my questions, though, I'll reward you with a little honesty. I'm on my side. Now, are we almost there? Whatever side I'm on, I'm curious to see what's going to happen when we get this done." Ava didn't really elaborate much on her remark as she quickly changed the subject, wondering how much further they were from the shrine. In all honesty, she assumed a legendary pokemon would be summoned, but she really was curious about who it would be.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:54 am

Well, that certainly wasn't much of an answer. While Ivirar was moderately glad to hear she.... probably wasn't going to be ditched, she wasn't exactly happy about the response over all. It seemed slightly passive-aggressive, even though there weren't really any open signs of ill will. Maybe if she were one who cared more, there would be a problem. Luckily, she didn't care enough to even address the subtle half-threats of the oshawott. Besides, it was all correct; she couldn't really defend herself very well, so starting arguments wasn't a particularly good idea for her. It didn't mean she was unwilling to start fights, but she tended not to go too far out of her way to do so.

Besides, something far more important was brought up. Where was the shrine? That was what she'd come for, yet she didn't really know where it was. Maybe Ava would be able to give her some insight as to where in the world they were going. Then she realized.... had she even shared where she was aiming to go? "Well, I'm looking for a shrine, and uh.... I'm supposed to burn the stuff in that bag. I mean, not all of it; I've got some stuff in there other than what I'm supposed to burn. But I'm supposed to burn some weird stuff to summon a thing," she explained, seeming a bit confused as to what she was supposed to do.
Arceus hadn't exactly given very clear instructions.

After a pause, she spoke once more: "....That sounds kinda crazy, but there isn't really a better way of putting it. So.... uh.... anyways, I don't know where the shrine is."
In truth, she really had no clue where she was going. She had never been here before and her lord had been extremely vague about the instructions. What was the point in not being clear with her as to what she was supposed to do? Well, this was the best she could gather from what she'd been given, but she couldn't exactly psychically gain the knowledge of where the shrine was. Perhaps she should have asked someone before coming here.

....Well, better late than never. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 am

Right, the shrine. Well, Ava didn't know exactly where it was off the top of her head, but after she'd returned from the desert after everyone made such a big deal about finding this place, she'd asked around a bit, gotten some information. The shrine was supposed to be a decent way into the Copse from what she remembered, and they had been walking straight into it for a while now. All logic seemed to point to the idea that wherever it was, it had to be close. Unless the Copse was a lot larger than-

Wait. Had Ivirar wandered into the copse without actually bothering to check where she was supposed to be going first? The Oshawott hadn't exactly taken her as the pinnacle of intelligence, but did she really...did she really not plan it through all that well? Whether she did or not, though, Ava figured it didn't matter all that much now.

"I haven't been to the shrine before, but I've heard enough. It should be a little further in, but I believe we're close. If word of mouth is anything to go by." She responded, nodding her head. To deal with the weight of the bag a little better, she lowered it down to the ground and started to move ahead again, dragging the bag behind her. She figured it wouldn't do much harm to take it the rest of the way there, however longer that was.

Moving onward, after only a few steps Ava seemed to find herself at a more densely covered area of the surrounding foliage. With a bit of curiosity, she dropped the bag and drew a scalchop from her front, raising it above her head and slashing through the leaves with a well placed Night Slash, cutting the branch away. As the branch fell, it hit the ground and revealed the shrine itself, sitting in the midst of a thicket of trees.
"Oh. We're...here." She stated bluntly, somewhat surprised but trying her best to avoid showing it as she picked the bag up once more and continued to drag it, stepping through the entryway she had cut and heading off towards the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 12:38 pm

A bag carrier AND a guide? This oshawott was just continually proving herself to be more and more useful, worth the occasional sassy undertones. Ivirar followed along, hoping her guide at least knew the way to the shrine better than she did, which wasn't particularly hard to do. She watched as Ava used a shell-thingy to cut a path, taking note of possible combat uses. Maybe she wasn't particularly bright, but she knew use when she saw it, and Ava was most certainly useful; the whole choppy-shell thing showed combat promise. At the very least, it was more than she herself would be able to offer if a fight started up. This oshawott quite literally seemed capable of doing everything for her.... and more importantly, willing to.

The eevee watched as the path was cleared, and on the other side, there was an odd shrine, just sitting there, waiting for them. While she was no expert on shrines, it wasn't hard to guess this was what she was here for. There was a flame lit on the shrine already, so they just had to burn the stuff, right? "Okay, so I guess now we just dump the stuff in th-" she started up, but suddenly paused.
Oh, wait, no no no no! She had to make sure the stuff she didn't want burned was out of the bag first, before they did anything! "Oh, oh, wait! There's a collar and a TM in there, and.... uh.... it's uh.... look, don't judge me for what's in there; the guy who gave me the supplies gave me that random stuff, too. I just don't wanna throw gifts away."

In truth, she liked the collar; it looked neat, it was a light green with vine-patterns on it. Looked like it was for a leafeon, not an eevee, but Depresso Espresso happened to be wearing it and noticed she'd been looking at it. He had been awfully quick to give it away at the slightest sign of her showing interest. At that, it seemed he'd assumed she wanted to be a leafeon, as he'd given her some TMs she couldn't use in her current form along with it. Neither of these were a problem, and in fact, she was very happy about the gifts! But there was one that was a bit.... odd. She didn't want Ava to think she was weird for having it with her, or get the wrong idea or anything.

It was a fluffy.... scarf.... thing that looked a lot like the ruff around her neck. It was a circular mock-ruff that seemed meant to just be put around her neck and worn. She HOPED it wasn't made from real eevee fur, as that would be pretty weird, but it certainly looked convincing. Regardless, it seemed very weird to have what appeared to be a spare set of neck-fluff, so she felt the need to clarify that it was a gift.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:11 pm

There seemed to already be a flame going there, something the Oshawott noticed as she stepped closer to the altar, bag in her paws. Finally, they had gotten there, and finally, she could just burn everything that was in the bag. Standing by the altar, she lifted the bag up and prepared to dump its contents into the flame-

"Oh, oh, wait!" Ava blinked and glanced back to the Eevee as she interjected, pulling the bag away from the fire and placing it back on the ground beside her. Listening to what Ivy had to say, she couldn't help but think the other pokemon should have told her that there were some important things in the bag. The bag she stated they were going to burn. Reckless, much?

With a raised brow at the last bit Ivy had said, the Oshawott glanced down to the bag and opened it up, rummaging through the berries and organics that they were going to burn as she searched for things that looked out of the ordinary. There was a TM, which didn't seem all that strange. Useful, even. The next thing she pulled out was the collar, which was a little bit weirder, but hey. She could appreciate nice looking things, and the green collar fit the bill. Maybe it had something to do with what the eevee was planning on becoming? Or maybe she just had...special interests.

She placed both of the aforementioned objects on the ground and went back to the bag, digging through for a few seconds before stopping. A brow raised as she stared into the bag, slowly pulling the Prism Ruff out of it and looking it over. It seemed...exactly like an eevee's ruff they usually had around the neck. Just not...on an eevee. Was there some eevee out there missing their ruff because it got shaved off? Or did the species just...just carry around replacements for their own? Did they come off? Or was it a trophy from some kill from a psycho that gave Ivy the bag?

The Oshawott silentl looked back to Ivy with a look of confusion and slight disgust, before gingerly placing the Prism Ruff down by the collar and TM, and dumping the remaining organic items in the bag into the fire on the altar.
"I'm not saying anything. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 am

As the items go up in flames, a strange aroma flows from the bonfire and around the area. The flames eat away at the items, and leave behind nothing but ash. It takes a while, but the items eventually disintegrate into nothing but a pile of ash. Nothing occurs for a moment, before suddenly the area above the shrine began to warp and twist. There seemed to be the ringing of bells that resounded as if they had been surrounded by them, before the warp seemed to open up as if it were a portal. A green little fairy like creature popped out of the hole with a loop-de-loop in the air as its little wings kept it in the air.

"Whew! That smells great!" the little pixie chimed, its hands resting on its cheeks as it took in the smell the flames had made. The imp looked down upon the two as if it had just noticed them, "Oh, hello!" it spoke, waving at them. The little green creature smiled greatly, "My name's Celebi, what brings you here?" she questioned with a tilt of the head. It seemed to be oblivious to the sky above, and how dark and dreary things looked. The warped portal behind the creature disappeared, as the creature awaited a response from the two that had summoned it.

Bonfire WB0CmHb
CELEBI HAS APPEARED!

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 am

"You don't throw away gifts," Ivirar reiterated, clearly embarrassed about the contents of the bag.
She hadn't really thought about having anyone else carry it at the time of deciding to just take everything with her. This had not been accounted for. She just looked away from the items on the floor - the ruff in specific - as if to disown them, but it didn't make her feel any better about it now that the damage had been done. If she cared much for the opinions of others, perhaps she would actually feel more than just embarrassed, but luckily, what the oshawott thought of her didn't particularly matter.

The eevee watched as the items were dumped into the fire and began to burn away. Part of her was a bit disappointed that the ruff wasn't in the fire, but it wouldn't have been right to burn it. Plus, she wasn't sure if that would mess up the recipe or something. She didn't really know what they were doing in the first place, so bending the instructions around didn't seem like a good idea. What if she accidentally summoned some all-powerful evil or something by including the mock-fluff in the bonfire? She doubted that would happen, but on a much more likely note, she wasn't sure if it would work at all if any extra things were added.

Then the aroma came and took up the entirety of Ivy's attention. She couldn't help but come a bit closer to the shrine to get a better whiff of it, curiosity getting the better of her. It wasn't a big surprise that burning a bunch of random stuff was going to make an odd smell, but she was still interested in it. Then a literal hole opened in the sky and suddenly, the aroma was far less important. She would have stepped back in fear of not for her near-total lack of fear and the firm belief that this was what Arceus wanted. Whatever was about to happen, she would surely be fine as it was just a part of Arceus' plan.

Then, out of the hole came.... a thing. It seemed.... nice? It claimed its name was Celebi, a name Ivirar was not particularly familiar with, but one she'd vaguely heard of in a story about Dialga her father had told her. "I am Ivirar Wolf, Prophet of Arceus. And that's Ava," she responded clearly about herself before adding the last part on with little consideration.
Honestly, she'd been prepared for some giant, awe-inspiring beast whose voice would shake the very foundation of the world.... or something. This was a bit underwhelming, but Celebi surely had to hold immense power of Arceus wanted its help.

"I have come on behalf of my lord to.... I'm sorry, but uh.... are you really who I'm here for? You seem so.... harmless," she prepared to explain why she was here, only to spiral off into interest in Celebi.
She was a bit unsure of Arceus' choice in recruiting something so tiny and unintimidating. Sure, she was technically smaller, but it also wasn't her job to be fighting. Maybe Celebi's job wouldn't be to fight either? But then, what use did it have? What could this neat-looking creature do? She didn't doubt that it had its uses if Arceus wanted it, but she was certainly curious.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Ava simply shrugged at Ivy's reiteration, not particularly looking to open up that can of worms jut yet. Maybe at another time, she'd have continued, but right now was the moment of truth. They'd just lit the items on fire, and either something helpful to Arceus would show up, or it wouldn't, and while she wasn't really picking a side in things just yet she was still interested to see where things would go.

It took a little bit, but then, the air seemed to start smelling...good? Maybe? It definitely smelled like more than just burning berries, or seeds, or whatever items Ivy had decided to go with for the offering. The smell was followed by a sound, the ringing of what seemed to be bells, before an entire hole seemed to be opened up in the air above them, as if it were a portal or something.

The Oshawott had to admit, she did take a step back as she looked up at this thing. Just what exactly was about to come out of the portal? It had to be good, since it was for Arceus, right? Unless it decided it didn't like her for some reason(which in hindsight, she figured there were plenty of reasons to pick from), she was betting on the fact that she was safe. Still, though, just how powerful was this recruit?

And then a small grass pixie floated down from the portal. To say she was a little surprised might have been an understatement, though her expression didn't betray anything further. She had to remind herself, this...creature, she didn't really know what pokemon it was off the top of her head, was asked for by Arceus apparently. And it had just torn a hole in the sky to come to them. Appearances aside, it had to be powerful somehow.

So she decided to let Ivy take care of the talking, giving a nod and silently waving to the legendary pokemon as the Eevee continued to speak. She figured it was going well, until the Eevee apologized, and started going off track. It took Ava a few seconds to process exactly what direction Ivy was going in, insulting the pokemon they'd just summoned. Had she not come to the same conclusion about the pokemon's 'power level', so to speak? With a raised brow, she stood still behind Ivy, looking to Celebi and offering an apologetic shrug. Maybe...maybe it'd be enough to avoid getting destroyed?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 pm

The celebi's antennas twitched upon the mentioning of the word 'harmless'. The pixie's arms wrapped behind her back before she flew forward disturbingly close to WinrarIvirar with an ever growing smile, "Oh so YOU'RE the prophet of Arceus hmmm?" the celebi's eyes closed as a big grin stretched across her friendly little face. "If you're coming here from Arceus, then yes i'm EXACTLY what you came here for sweetie!"

She flew closer, invading the vixen's personal space, "But, as for the 'harmless' statement, I'll have you know that I could ruin you with fifty-one moves, your friend over there too, in an infinite variety of ways, and that's not even counting all the things I could do with a simple Metronome or what I can do to restore my own power. It's particularly easy to know what's coming when you can just jump three seconds into the future and see for yourself what happens. So I suggest you shut your little trap before I shut it for you and i'm fairly certain Arceus is perfectly fine with finding a new prophet. So watch what you say to who from now on and put that lesson in a book or something so you wont forget, ooookaaaaay~?" the celebi was practically centimeters from the eevee, her eyes opening slowly slightly with a dangerous stare as she stared into the eevee's eyes. If the eevee tried to move, she would find that she was being locked down by a strange psychic energy and rendered incapable of movement.

"Great!" the celebi shot into the air, twirling as she did so. She had not even allowed the eevee a chance to respond, "Great work everyone~ Thanks for the offering! I'm off, buh-bye now!" The celebi chimed. The bells began to chime once more, and a hole in time opened up once more above the shrine. The celebi performed a graceful bow before it suddenly turned and darted into the portal as quickly as it could.

A few brief seconds later the portal reopened two times as fast as the previous and with significantly less bells. The celebi looked at Ivirar and said, "By the way Ivirar. I suggest you stay away from the moss, I head it's particularly toxic to future-you~" With that, the celebi disappeared once more just as quickly as it had reappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 9:38 pm

Suddenly, the oh-so-innocent Celebi seemed a whole lot more violent.  The creature changed gender got into her face with a creepy smile and started low-key threatening to kill her, only not low-key at all.  It was painfully obvious and honestly, if this thing was a recruit for Arceus, she didn't doubt it.  Of course, considering she was an eevee, most-anything could kill her, but she understood the point that was being conveyed.  The only issue was that she didn't really care.  Well, she did care, just.... probably not in the way the pixie wanted.  This little eevee normally wasn't fazed by death threats.

Honestly, she hadn't meant any offense in the first place and was just glad to know Celebi could supposedly hold its own.  Considering it seemed capable of opening holes in the fabric of reality or something like that, she found these claims easy to believe.  The fact that it was obviously threatening to kill her didn't really bother her much and she.... hoped Arceus, the symbol of all things good in the world, would at least mind a little bit if one of its "recruits" killed her for no good reason.  Regardless, she just stared at the creature that wasn't much bigger than herself, giving a vacant look with a slight smile.  She was happy she'd succeeded, happy Celebi would be useful.  It had a bad attitude, but she didn't care what it thought of her.

When the little sprite finally left, the eevee merely looked to her companion and opened her mouth to speak.  Theeeeeeeeen Celebi came back to add on one last bit, so she looked back at it and listened patiently.  Okay, she wasn't really listening too well.  In truth, she hadn't been listening very well throughout this entire rant.  She didn't care, after all.  When Celebi left once more, she turned back to Ava before speaking up jokingly: "She's nice.  We're in good hands."

Then there was a moment of silence on her part as her oblivious smile slowly faded and her eyes widened slightly.  Ivy's head turned back to where the time-hopper had opened its portal as she started to process the last thing it'd said.  "Wait, what?  What!?  NO, WAIT, COME BACK!" she spoke out to the empty air with no response.
Celebi had just told her some cryptic riddle of her future, but she hadn't been listening!  She then invaded the oshawott's personal space and began frantically asking questions:  "A-Ava, what'd she say!?  I wasn't listening, I don't know what she said, it was about my future!  Please tell me you were listening!"

Normally, nothing got to her, but her future was a different story.  Not only was she curious, but there were certain.... aspects of what could await that worried her.  If a time-traveler whom she'd just made hate her wanted to tell her something about her future, chances were it wasn't good and it was something she'd hate, so she wanted to know!  Maybe she could avoid it?  Would that break space-time or something?  What if a family member died?  What if Arceus lost?  What if she died!?

Wait, why did she care whether or not she died?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Celebi...didn't like being called harmless, apparently. Ava knew when not to push her luck, and so she simply let Ivy take the brunt of the mythical pokemon's fury. After all, she was the one who induced it. There was no reason for her to take some of the heat herself, she didn't deserve that. Of course, debatably Ivy didn't really deserve it either given the idea that she might just not have recognized what she was saying, but even so she'd certainly earned it.

Ivy's pressing did reveal a few tidbits of interesting information to the Oshawott, though. According to Celebi, Arceus' prophet was expendable. She had to wonder if that went for any of the other prophets, if their leaders could find more in their absence. Of course, that opened up a whole other avenue for things: how expendable were any of them in this thing? Were they all just being pretty much used as pawns for this conflict? She hadn't picked a side yet, but if they were all just going to be pawns of some higher powers, she wasn't sure she wanted to take a side. It sounded...unhealthy, to say the least. Who was to say one of them wasn't going to end up getting sacrificed to summon a recruit?

Oh, and there was another little bit of useful information. Apparently this pokemon in particular could at least see the future. And after she finished making her threats, she popped back in to deliver another piece of information to Ivy in particular, before leaving once more. Ava had heard the entire thing clearly, but as the Eevee panicked and asked her what had been said, she put a paw to her chin and looked down, thinking for a minute. Of course, she could use the fact that she knew as leverage. Either as blackmail to make the pokemon do things for her hopefully, or just keep it to herself and pay close attention to her, maybe help her out and use that as leverage.

Or, she could just tell the Eevee the full thing.

Heh.

"Sorry, I wasn't really paying that close attention either. Maybe if I were to think on it for a little bit, something might come back to me about it...I remember something about something being toxic to your future..." Ava remarked, nodding her head and offering a shrug to Ivy. Maybe if she fed her just a little information, she could use the former half of the hint as a little leverage. That seemed like a good compromise.
"Now, seems like everything's taken care of here. I think it's time for us to get going, before that pokemon comes back again, and for you to take your bag back..."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 1:45 pm

Wasn't.... paying.... attention? No, no no no no no no no nonononononononononono. Ava had to know, she couldn't just go about living without knowing something probably horrible that was going to happen! Ivirar tried to keep herself calm, though, as she didn't want to look like a total spaz in front of her new friend. Maybe it was just Celebi trying to get to her, and maybe there wasn't actually anything involving poison or whatever that she'd have to look out for. Yeah, it was probably all just a harmless prank bro joke. Okay, maybe not "harmless," but she surely wasn't going to be put through immense agony by way of poison in her near future.

Unless she was.

"NOOO, you have to remember!" she threw herself against the oshawott dramatically.
The eevee then continued her unnecessarily extreme reaction: "What if I die? What if I'm poisoned when I'm alone and I have to sit there in agony for days!? W-what if...." she trailed off and fell to the ground.
She then began speaking again, flailing and rolling in rhythm with her words to make it look like some huge tragedy: "Oh, what if someone close to me dies!? Family?? YOU!? M-my sister, my father, how will I know!? CELEBIIIIIIIII, COME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!"
She reached a paw up toward the sky where the time-traveler had opened the portal, as if hoping it would come back by some miracle. It didn't.

Her plan to stay calm wasn't going too well. One who didn't know what was happening would probably think she was dying. Perhaps she was overreacting just a bit, especially since she didn't even know half of what was said and the riddle was cryptic in the first place. It was a bit of a stretch to automatically just assume the worst. Did that make her a pessimist? She liked to think of herself as more of an optimist, but given the context, it seemed a bit more reasonable to assume it was probably something bad. But how was Celebi to know what was and wasn't bad to her? If it had seen something from her future and she had seemed distressed enough for it to be worth mentioning, then that probably meant it was something very bad.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 4:52 pm

Ava liked to play games with other pokemon. It was one of those things that she loved in life, considering anything was in essence a game depending on how you looked at it. Some were just more dangerous than others.

She was willing to put this particular one aside if it would just shut this Eevee up.

Ivy had practically lost it, going into all sorts of dramatics. First she was getting clingy with the Oshawott, then she was rolling around on the ground, spouting all sorts of possibilities. It was actually admittedly a little funny and amusing, at first at least. But it was around that moment Ava realized that she'd probably have to deal with these dramatics on the way back as well, unless she just ditched the other pokemon. And while she didn't particularly care that much about her, ditching her seemed a little harsh.

"Hmm..." She put a paw to her chin in a thoughtful position, trying to make it look like it was hard for her to think about and remember what the Celebi had said. After a few moments, she widened her eyes suddenly and pulled her paw away.
"I've got it! She said something about staying away from the moss. Said it was toxic to your future or something." She stated, trying to sound as if she'd just had a eureka moment. Hopefully, that would satisfy her. Of course, there was the possibility it would just make her panic more, but if that happened, then it would be time for the 'calm down or I'm leaving' talk.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 am

As if by some miracle, through whining and being dramatic, Ivirar got her wish.  Yes, this was definitely a miracle straight from Arceus almighty.  She suddenly fell silent and limp, staring up into the sky almost like a corpse.  For the moment, she was just processing the riddle as it was told to her, trusting Ava's word entirely.  The moss would be toxic to her future.  Okay, so there would be moss, and it would be toxic.  She stared blankly into the sky as she went through these words over and over in her head, allowing silence to fill the air.

Still frozen on her back and holding her paws up awkwardly, the eevee responded: "That.... is so stupid."
Suddenly, she rolled over and got up off the ground, seeming perfectly normal again.  She'd been exaggerating the whole time in the hopes that something would just fix the situation for her, so of course it was easy to calm herself down now that she had what she wanted.  In truth, though, she'd been expecting Celebi to come re-tell the riddle if anyone.  "Okay, ready to go?" she questioned, perfectly calm.
While she awaited the oshawott's answer, she went to retrieve her bag and the few items that'd been taken out rather than being burned.

She wasn't entirely sure what kind of toxic moss she would be encountering, but it was so underwhelming that she really didn't care. It seemed easy enough to just avoid moss, and even if it turned out she was wrong, she doubted it would kill her. Even if it did, being poisoned by some kind of exotic moss hopefully wouldn't be too unpleasant to go through. Besides, she could just keep a few Pecha berries with her! Dying from something like poison didn't sound fun, but.... well, she'd expected the entire cryptic warning to imply something worse than spooky moss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire   Bonfire Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonfire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The West :: Fallen Leaf Copse :: Shrine of the Fallen-
Jump to: