Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A first encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A first encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Niracamda had left her home not too long ago. She kind of missed her family already. As she passed a town she somehow reached what could only be what people would call a beach. The shiny houndour was impressed by the view. The sea was stretching endlessly, it was as if there was no end to the water. Niracamda sat down in the sand and stared at the distance. The breeze felt nice and she liked the smell that seemed to be coming from the sea.

It didn't take long before the sun started to set, coloring the sky in all kinds of colors. "It's so beautiful.... I never imagined it would look like this. It's much better than that Wartortle told me." The Houndour kept sitting there, mesmerized by the scene before her. She was feeling a bit lonely though. She wished there was someone to enjoy the scene with her.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:23 pm

Deimos shook his head and let off a faint sigh... He didn't have anything against the girl for doing that, but it was still a very odd thing for certain. As the Houndour explained itself, Deimos shook his head. There was no harm done to be fair by the Houndour's actions, even if it wasn't exactly intentional or normal.

"It's fine... No harm done" Deimos spoke, doing the equivalent of a shrug. He didn't say anything beyond that, simply viewing the situation as an honest mistake with no malicious intent. The Absol turned his focus back to the waters in front of him, trying not to put the Houndour in a worst situation than it was already in.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Niracamda sighed relieved as Deimos said it was fine. She still couldn't believe she had done that. The small Houndour sat down and looked at the distance, trying to organize her thoughts. As she was starting to calm down, Nira looked at the Absol. He was looking at the sea in front of him, seemingly not paying any attention to her now.

Niracamda stretched. The sun was noticeable lower than before. The sight was also more breathtaking. The reflection of the sun was dancing on the waves of the sea. The sky was colored in so many colors too. The Houndour was just captivated. "So beautiful..." She mumbled. This was a sight she was not going to forget.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Deimos kept his gaze on the ocean ahead of him. He couldn't particularly watch the sun set if he didn't want to go blind... His minds eye couldn't cover everything, he knew that much quite well from a prior encounter. His thoughts were relatively jumbled up at this exact moment in time... Everything was blending together.

Shaking his head he did the best to clear it. "I guess it's better that there's peace and quiet here... Maybe I just came at a good time if this place is anything like the pond normally is" The Absol muttered under his breath. He did manage to hear the Houndour's words, however he didn't question her over it.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Niracamda looked at the Absol as she heard him speak up. "You are right. It makes you enjoy the scenery more, don't you think?" The Houndour replied. She wasn't sure if he was talking to her or not but she liked talking to him. Deimos said something about a pond too. Nira had never been to one and decided to ask Deimos about it.

"Hmm? A pond? Can you tell me about that place? Where is it? What is it like? Is it far from here?" Nira released a barrage of questions. She was pretty curious about new places. She loved hearing about them. The small Houndour moved a bit closer and stared at the Absol, hoping for an answer to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Deimos hadn't meant his speech to be directed at the Houndour, but he had nothing against Niracamda actually speaking up. She didn't seem like a problem for the moment even with her seemingly curious nature. Deimos simply nodded until moved closer and spoke... Why was she constantly getting either closer by leaning or shuffling closer?

"It's near a town known as Grassveil. It's typically a place of either peace and quiet... Or congregation for many" The Absol commented, not really questioning her about why she kept moving closer. He remained wary however.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Niracamda nodded. It was not exactly the answer she was hoping for but she would have to go there and see for herself what the place is like. She would make her next stop Grassveil. The small Houndour sat down again. She was wondering if her curious nature was actually annoying the Absol. She knew there was some asocial Pokemon around and from talking to Deimos, she could tell he wasn't the most talk-active. She was getting a bit unsure about the situation.

"Say Deimos, am I actually bothering you? I just came and talked to you and asked you all those questions without really knowing you." Nira said with a soft voice while looking down at her paws. She wasn't really sure why she asked that. Maybe it was because of what happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:56 pm

When Niracamda asked if she was bothering him, Deimos let off a faint sigh. Though he couldn't say her presence was unexpected... She wasn't really causing any problems and it was refreshing having someone to talk to without having something try to kill you at the same time. "I will admit I came not to speak with others... Though I guess it's a refreshing change, actually having a conversation without a party attacking oneself" The Absol spoke, shaking his head somewhat.

"As long as you don't start with aggression, everything'll be fine and i'll have no problems with you sticking around... That make sense?" Deimos added at the end.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:04 pm

The shiny Houndour looked up as Deimos started speaking. She was a bit relieved that he didn't seem to mind her presence. "I guess you came here to relax and enjoy the view. It is really nice here, after all." Niracamda smiled a little, being more at ease. She was wondering what had happened as he said something about a party attacking oneself. What could have happened?

Agression? Niracamda was not the aggressive type at all. She could never bring herself to hurt others. And seeing how hard it was to enrage her, it was very unlikely she would end up hurting someone from anger. "I guess it does. I mean, I really don't like fighting. I'm scared of hurting others. I much rather help those who are hurt. It's my job to do that after all." Nira said with a smile. Others could say what they want, but she took a lot of pride in being a medic and saving lives.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Deimos simply nodded to what she said at first. He had only been looking for somewhere quiet, but the view itself was quite nice, he couldn't deny that. The Absol stretched a little then lay back down, being careful as to not get sand up against his wound... Even if it was mostly healed, no need to make it worse. When she spoke up about being afraid of hurting others and preferring to help the injured, Deimos looked away from the water and to her.

Her job was to help others who are wounded? She was a doctor of some form? Or was she another guild member? "It's always useful to have the capacity to defend yourself... Even if you dislike hurting others. There are always those that ignore those wishes and are willing to make the lives of others hell" Deimos spoke, knowing that from personal experience. He never fought to hurt others, just to grow stronger, to develop his abilities and to be able to travel safely.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:37 pm

The small Houndour sighed and lay down. She was fully aware that there are bad Pokemon out there that love to hurt others. Also ferals that wouldn't hesitate to attack strangers to defend their territory, to get food or for any other reason. Niracamda was not strong. She never really had any sparring matches or fighting experience either.

"You are right. There are Pokemon out there like that. I just rather avoid fighting as much as possible. Although I'm not strong. I'm not sure if I could defend myself even if I tried." Niracamda spoke out her honest thoughts. She sighed and looked at the sea in front of her. Maybe she would end up dead because of her nature. It didn't help that she was physically smaller than the average Houndour. She believed she was weak and would always believe that.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Deimos sat up, triggering Shadow claw for a moment. The Absol had never had a chance to effectively use the move yet, he wanted to get a better feeling for it. He glared at the spectral talon like claws that had formed, like an shadowy extension of his own form. "It's best to know the basics even if you don't want to. If you don't have the will to fight, it's best to find another to protect you before heading out to dungeons" The Absol spoke, bowing his head respectfully.

This was the second one he'd met that outright stated it wouldn't fight if it could be avoided. First the Vulpix known as Jasper, and now her... Why was it always the fire types?
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:19 pm

Niracamda looked up as the Absol sat up. She was wondering what he was going to do. When there appeared some dark, spectral like claws on his front paw, the shiny Houndour got scared Deimos would attack her and backed away. She thought she had said something wrong and somehow ended up upsetting him in a way.

The small Houndour was relieved as the Absol started speaking up. He was not going to attack her after all. Why did he trigger it? Now that she thought about it, wasn't that attack called Shadow Claw? It should not have a lot of effect on her, right? Niracamda was a bit confused on why he did that but she would just let it slide.

Niracamda tried to concentrate on what Deimos was saying. "Well, I do know the basics so I can kind of defend myself." She answered. It was pretty common for Pokemon to know the basics of fighting, right? "Although I really don't like fighting it is important for if you have to defend yourself." She simply stated. She had no confidence in her own abilities though. What Deimos said next was interesting but not something Niracamda liked either. "Like some kind of bodyguard? I don't really know anyone who would go with me but I don't like the idea of others getting hurt because of me, although it probably can't be avoided in dungeons."
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Deimos deformed the Shadow Claw and bowed his head, soon noting how quickly Niracamda backed away. She must have been worried that he was going to strike her, something he'd not intended whatsoever. Deimos shook his head and turned his focus to her. "Sorry if I scared you there... That wasn't my intention" The Absol spoke as he bowed his head respectfully... There was no intent to harm her though... It was just a misunderstanding.

As Niracamda began explaining her view on conflict and such, Deimos bowed his head and listened. He didn't want to seem disrespectful if it could be avoided. As she explained that she didn't want to fight if she could avoid it, he simply nodded, being able to understand and respect that.

As she asked about his suggestion, he nodded once again, it being precisely what he meant. Her comment afterwards made perfect sense from what seemed to be her personality. He didn't have that much to do so maybe he could cover that role. "Well, you'll never know if you don't ask others right? Regardless... If there is a fight, either someone will get hurt, or one will flee, it's not your fault regardless" The Absol spoke.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:53 pm

Niracamda watched Deimos as the Shadow Claw disappeared. He seemed to have noticed he scared her and apologized to her. "I-It's fine. It was a bit sudden. You made me think I said something wrong." The shiny Houndour answered. Hearing him apologize made her calm down somehow. She was glad to have someone to talk to like this. There were Pokemon who would call her weak for not liking to fight. It was nice to have someone respect her views and opinions.

The Houndour listened as Deimos spoke up. "I guess you are right. I don't really know anyone around here though." She answered to his question. "Yes, that is true. Sometimes it just can't be avoided. I just don't like it." She spoke up. The Houndour didn't really think to ask Deimos to come with her although even if she did, she would doubt he would come with her. He still had that wound on his side after all. It would be best for him to let it heal first.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Deimos simply shook his head when Niracamda stated that she thought she'd said something wrong. She'd honestly not, her views were a little different than his, but he was able to respect them all the same. He understood that not all beings enjoyed fighting, even he himself didn't enjoy it a great deal. He personally didn't mind it, but it wasn't something he'd do for fun.

As She spoke up, he simply nodded once again... Best to ask more people than never try at all. "Better to ask than not do so at all... And don't think purely due to a little scratch or mark not to ask, sometimes it's nothing more than superficial" The Absol spoke, shrugging slightly. He did need somewhere to head next after all, something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A first encounter   A first encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A first encounter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Rainfront Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: