Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Too much energy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Too much energy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 13-11=2)

"I'm almost there. I can already see the island. Once I'm there I will train and train and get strong enough to become a Butterfree!!! Then nobody will look down on me again for sure!"The Caterpie rushed towards the lake. Planning to train on the island called Falled Leaf Copse, he reached the lake. There was a small problem though ."How the hell am I supposed to cross the water? Nobody told me about this!!! If I was a butterfree I could fly over it."

Annoyed, the Caterpie looked around. He didn't like thinking he couldn't reach the island. There had to be a way. Then he noticed the path of stepping stone. "I could reach the island that way!" Pokkoji exclaimed. He crawled closer towards the edge. For the average Pokemon this path was nothing but for a Pokemon as small as him, it was not going to be so easy. He didn't pay much attention to it though.

He moved pretty fast over the stones. "Haha, this is nothing. I can do this all da-Whaaa!!!" A loud splashing sound could be heard as the Caterpie accidently jumped too far and landed in the lake because of his excitement. "Hehe, oops. I jumped too far." The water didn't seem to do anything about his excitement and energy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 5:25 am

Energy: 0

"Alright then! Let's get moving!" Cinder exclaimed with a smile. She grabbed the TM and stored it in her new bag, causing a reassuring thud to result from the inside of the bag. Note to self: find someone who can use Echoed Voice and offer to sell them a TM. the fox noted. Another growling noise rang through the area as she finished her thought, causing her to check her stomach again. It had stayed quiet surprisingly. "Pokkoji? That wasn't me this time, I swear..." she said, locking gazes with a pair of eyes in the midst of the leaves.

"Found it!" she exclaimed, firing off an Ember at the Wurmple. The bug backed away in fear of her swift attack, seeming reluctant to get too close yet keeping barely in range for an attack once she had her back turned. "Pokkoji, you know how to fight, right? I'm gonna need your help for this one!" she said cheerfully to the Caterpie. Being a Bug type, he probably knew more about how the Wurmple fought. It seemed very agile, even enough to dodge her Embers. "Alright... Go!" With this, Cinder fired off more Embers. The Wurmple responded by dodging them again and again, inching closer to Pokkoji with every attack.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Pokkoji looked around as he heard the growling noise. He had thought it was the stomach of his Vulpix partner again but as she said it wasn't, he got on guard. The caterpie could not see anything and would probably not have noticed the Wurmple if Cinder didn't find it. Pokkoji gave the Vulpix a weird look when she asked if he knew to fight. "Well yes, of course I do. Isn't it something all Pokemon do?" The Caterpie saw this is basic knowledge. Of course there were Pokemon who could fight better than others.

Pokkoji focused on the bug now. It seemed to somehow dodge the ember of Cinder and getting closer to him. As the Wurmple was too distracted by the Vulpix, Pokkoji fired a String Shot at it to glue it stuck to the ground. The Wurmple was surprised by this but was not able to break free from the webbing. It quickly tried gnawing through it but it was going to take a while to get free with that. "Cinder, it can't escape now." Pokkoji said towards the Vulpix. He trusted her in finishing the wurmple off. She had a type advantage after all.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:53 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

Seeing Pokkoji fire a string shot brought a huge grin to Cinder's face. "Hehe, nice one! Now watch this!" she boasted, charging up a large amount of fire. The energy collected until visible wisps were floating aimlessly around. After about two more seconds, the fox opened her maw and let loose a high-pressured burst of flames. Spreading out in a star-like shape, the middle of the blazing shot struck the Wurmple. The Fire Blast burnt away the String Shot but also charred the Bug type into submission.

Brushing her bangs away from her face, the Vulpix smiled. "That's how it's done! Hey, Pokkoji, you alright?" she asked her Caterpie companion with a curious tone. After seeing such a powerful attack that he was weak against, she wouldn't blame him if he was afraid or anything. Most Pokémon didn't like to witness attacks that they were weak to, even if they weren't on the receiving end.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:56 am

Pokkoji had made sure the Wurmple was not able to escape. The feral desperately tried to break free to avoid the strong fire attack but all its struggling was to no avail. As soon as the attack hit, the Wurmple got knocked out. Its body didn't seem so good after being hit by that attack but the feral was still alive it seemed.

Pokkoji had watched everything in awe and shock. He never thought that the Vulpix was able to use an attack that strong. He almost didn't hear Cinder speak up. The Caterpie kept his gaze on the Wurmple when he spoke up. "Uh....Yes, I'm fine."

Once he got over his shock, he turned his gaze to Cinder. "Wow, that was amazing. You took that Wurmple down just like that. You are really strong!" Pokkoji's voice didn't show any trace of fear. He sounded excited and very energetic. The Caterpie wished he had a strong attack like that.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:51 am

Energy: 1

"Eh, that attack wasn't much. You really think it was good?" Cinder asked, a confused expression present. The attack was literally earned from a simple disc, so how was she receiving such positive feedback for a move that she didn't even try to learn the traditional way? I shouldn't think about it; a compliment is a compliment, no matter how much I think it doesn't make sense anyways. the fox noted with a slight nod. "I'm glad you like it, though! It can be really pretty sometimes, mainly because it can spread out like a giant star of fire!"

Before Pokkoji could even speak up again, her stomach growled again. The Vulpix sighed and pawed at the ground beneath her. At this point, she would be a little bit more irritable and maybe complain, but Cinder was sure that she would be able to find some berries around the area. After all, this area is covered with trees. Where there's trees, there's berries! Still, I can't help but think that Wurmple was the only wild Pokémon in the area... And it feels like we're being watched. Whatever, I guess. she remarked. Little did she know, visible from Pokkoji's point of view, a pair of curious, wild eyes looked at Cinder with amazement.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Too much energy - Page 2 Seh7LU4
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Pokkoji nodded excited. He had never seen a move that strong before. "It was really strong. You defeated that Wurmple just like that. Is it still alive?" Pokkoji looked at the Wurmple. It noticed a twig lying near him and picked it up. The Caterpie started prodding the charred bug with it. "I think you killed it. Oh well." Pokkoji threw the twig away and looked back at Cinder.

He was about to say something but then he noticed some eyes staring at Cinder. "Hey, don't hide there. Come out and show yourself." The bug said to the mysterious Pokemon. He was already ready to fight again if he needed to. No feral was going to surprise him.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 am

Energy: 1 - 1 (roll's results) = 0

All of the color in her face drained instantly when Pokkoji said that the Wurmple was dead. In a hurry, she ran over to poke the bug with her paw gently. No response. "Oh, Arceus... I killed the poor little thing! It did nothing wrong! I'm a heartless monster, I just killed an innocent little bug, I'm such a horrible Pokémon, I didn't even mean to kill the little guy..." she rambled on, clearly in a panic about the bug. During her small fit, the feral slowly woke up and crawled away, completely undetected by the hyperventilating Vulpix. Cinder, not wanting to attack the feral that Pokkoji was directing towards, ran behind the Bug type and covered her mouth.

The Pokémon that he was referring to was just a Furret, tilting its head curiously at the two. It scampered away after a few seconds of staring in confusion, but the Fire type still felt really embarrassed by the encounter. Great, I ran away from a Furret? This is so awkward. she thought, picking up a decent-sized stick and beginning to gnaw on the tree limb. The habit wasn't that common, but she chose to do anything rather than worry about her hunger and the "victim of her fatal attack".
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:49 am

Pokkoji stared at Cinder. She was acting rather weird. "Hey, are you ok?" He asked her. This was certainly not her normal behavior. Pokkoji saw how the Wurmple woke up and crawled away. "Huh? Guess it wasn't dead after all. That's good. I think you scared it though." Pokkoji looked at where the bug had disappeared to before Cinder cowered behind him.

"Hey, it's just a feral. Are you scared of that Pokemon? What is it even?" He asked confused at the Vulpix. Even after the feral left, she was still acting weird. Pokkoji had no idea what was wrong at all. "Say Cinder, is it because you are hungry? I don't think that stick is yummy." The Caterpie really was clueless.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 am

Not only was she relieved that Pokkoji had confirmed that the Wurmple was indeed alive, but she dropped the stick out of her mouth when he asked if she was hungry. "More than anything, please tell me you have berries!" she pleaded, very expectant of the Caterpie to be in possession of some kind of berry. "As much as you can give, I can pay for them! Name your price!" Though it would sound extreme, at this point she was desperate to not go back to gnawing on a twig for a failed attempt at sustenance. At least it was a better alternative to rolling around on the floor.

Before hearing an answer, however, Cinder picked up the twig again and stowed it away for future use; you never know when you might need a stick for something. Maybe packing food is a better idea... Wow, I'm really out of it. Since when is some random item better than food? Maybe I should start exploring only when I make sure to have a ton of berries and other items; emphasis on the berries part.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 am

Pokkoji was surprised at how the Vulpix was doing. She was really acting weird now. Was she really that hungry? The Caterpie was unsure how to respond to her. He hesitated for a moment. "W-Well...I actually didn't bring any berries." He admitted to her. It would not have been a good idea to lie. She seemed like she really wanted some. Maybe there were some berries around here somewhere?

The Caterpie looked around. There didn't seem to be anything around there. Maybe deeper into the forest? Or between some bushes. "Well, we could go look for some berries. We didn't go far in the forest yet." He told the Vulpix.

Evana carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Too much energy - Page 2 OLuhrcy , Too much energy - Page 2 JRnG9bI , Too much energy - Page 2 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 7:24 am

Cinder let out a small sigh of frustration. Why would anyone try exploring without having berries ready just in case? Sounds like a really stupid idea, if you ask me. the fox thought to herself bitterly. She quickly withdrew the thought when she realized that she had done the exact same thing, venturing into Fallen Leaf Copse with a mindset that she would find berries there anyways. "Yeah, I guess there would be some deeper into the forest. What are we waiting for? Come on!" she stated, trying to maintain her cheery and positive attitude to mask the fact that part of her wanted to just roll around on the floor and pout about it. If there wasn't any to be found, that would be a real possibility; wouldn't ne anything new to her anyways.

Having been used to having food ready before she had the chance to get hungry, the Vulpix could barely tear her mind off of the idea of eating. In an attempt to distract herself from the craving, she decided to try and start some small talk with her companion. "So, Pokkoji. Mind telling me a little about yourself? You sound like you know what you're doing around these parts, and it makes me wish i could say the same about myself, you know?" she asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Pokkoji looked around some more before following after the Vulpix. She seemed rather eager to find berries. Was she that hungry? Pokkoji was not hungry at all. He had eaten something before he came there. He wondered if the Vulpix had forgot to do that. Or maybe she got hungry rather easy? That was also a possibility.

Pokkoji looked up a bit surprised when Cinder asked him to tell more about himself. What was he supposed to tell her. "Well, I am Pokkoji and I want to grow stronger and join the guild so no one would see me as weak again and I want to save a lot of Pokemon and become a hero."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:31 am

Figured that much. People don't expect much of little Bug types anyways... Hey, maybe he could really be something else. Cinder thought with a small nod. If Pokkoji had such big aspirations for the future, who was she to tell him that it was for naught? "Guild, huh? Nice. I personally don't care where I end up so long as I like it!" the Vulpix exclaimed with a smile. The destination wasn't that important to her standards, but rather the method of getting there was always her favorite part to consider. Questions like "How would I reach said position?" and "Is it worth the trouble?" often passed her mind when considering these scenarios.

"By the way? Good luck with the "hero" part. I think you've got a serious shot at it if you're as dedicated as you say you are! In my opinion, it says a lot more than what others can say when they say the same thing." she explained. Her assumption was that most Pokémon say they "want to be a hero" yet possess none of the notable qualities of one. The Caterpie had such a big dream and the boldness to outright say it with no regrets: already surpassing most. Thank Arceus this conversation got my mind off of food again- Darn it! Just thought of it again!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 11:32 am

Pokkoji looked at the Vulpix. "Do that. Doing something you don't like is no fun. Having fun is good." The small bug said. The child didn't understand why anyone would do something they didn't like. They would only become unhappy, right? That just seemed weird to him.

Pokkoji was a bit confused when Cinder started talking again. "Huh? What do you mean? I only try my best. How does it say more than others? They also want to save others, right?" The Caterpie thought it was rather normal to try his best to reach his goal. He didn't understand what Cinder tried to say at all.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:15 am

It was difficult to explain her reasoning behind this. Pokkoji was definitely right about it being a good thing that he tries his best, but how would it be better than other Pokémon? "Uh... What I mean is that some Pokémon don't really try their best to save others. Some don't try to do it at all. It's never a bad thing that you want to, I actually like that! I'm just saying that it's not for everyone is all." Cinder explained, hoping that the Caterpie wouldn't be too confused about it. The topic itself almost made her question why there was another side to the situation.

He does have a good point. I never really thought about why Pokémon would have bad intentions. I guess it just depends on the way they've experienced things and the way that things happen. No one really can control how it happens then, I suppose... the fox thought with a subtle nod before smiling to Pokkoji. The bug certainly had a way of maintaining a state of optimism through even the most odd of topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much energy   Too much energy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much energy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next