Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Smelly Partnership

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

A Smelly Partnership - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Smelly Partnership   A Smelly Partnership - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Ashen traveled down the path to Grassveil Town alongside her new friend Kaori. While their initial confrontation had been far from endearing, they had watched each others' backs during their journey through Shadowhue Forest, and the Stunky had ultimately gained her admiration by the end of the trip. She was a fantastic fighter, and they seemed to get along well. Seeing her as a perfect candidate for a teammate, Ashen pondered the possibility of inviting her to form a team at the Grassveil Guild together. Raze had suggested this at the beginning of their adventure, but she hadn't actually taken it seriously until now.

Of course, fearing rejection, the timid Houndour was reluctant to pop the question. What if she says no? The fire type hesitantly thought to herself. Ugh, that would be awful. She probably wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore... No, I'm just psyching myself out. I have to be brave and ask her!

The hound Pokemon opened her mouth to question the skunk about joining the guild, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead, she said something different entirely. "Uhm, I-I don't think I ever asked... Do you have a place to stay for the night?" At this point, she was just delaying the inevitable.

Last edited by SilverScepter on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the thread name. I just had to do this. XD)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Smelly Partnership   A Smelly Partnership - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 am

"Aww come on ashen! it will be hilarious!" She said while smiling a little, bumping him on a playful way. "are you sure you do not want to watch?" She rolls her eyes wondering why she was acting like that, then she got an idea. she just smiles at her and decided to simply be lazy rather than spraying to see if that would make ashen less unconfortable.

"Alright. I can just wait for you by the lake instead of pranking someone...i am feeling a bit too lazy to prank anybody right now anyways, by the way...we should get some food afterwards. i am starving"
She sat down waiting for he responce. She secretly hoped that ashen would be happy to hear that.

(Sorry for the late reply, i have been having depression and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: A Smelly Partnership   A Smelly Partnership - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:35 pm

"Uhm, yeah, I-I'm sure..." Ashen murmured, looking down at the ground and shifting her paws uncomfortably. As much as she wanted to support her new teammate, she just wasn't the mischievous type... No pranking for her; she was far too altruistic to be able to appreciate such black humor. The hound blushed a little when she saw Kaori roll her eyes, interpreting it as a sign that she was a bit annoyed at her sensitivity. I'm sorry, I can't help it... Ashen thought, shutting her eyes tightly. It's not my fault that I don't want to ruin other Pokemons' days!

She breathed a sigh of relief when her future partner decided to hold off on her previous plans. "Okay, good... And yeah, I-I can take you out to eat after we're done at the pond. I know a couple of good places around here," She told Kaori, smiling. And then we can go apply at the Guild... I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smelly Partnership   A Smelly Partnership - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Smelly Partnership
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2