Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

From Your Perspective

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

From Your Perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 16 - 5 (entrance fee) = 11

Equipped Item: Joy Ribbon

Floating through Pecha Forest was Adamantine, who was still excited from the other day. In merely hours that day, it had successfully joined the guild under Team Radiance and became familiar with its teammate Clyde and the esteemed Guildmaster Faye (to an extent). Yes, this feeling does seem quite thrilling, almost as if I cannot wait to begin! However, perhaps I should be fully prepared before embarking on my first mission. I must prepare myself physically and mentally before pushing my body to its very limits. it thought with a cheerful look in its eye. The forest was a lot more populated by feral Pokémon than the pond, but that was exactly what the Beldum had accounted for whilst debating on where to travel to.

In fact, this small exploration would only prepare Adamantine for the many things ahead of it. Team ranks, the struggle to aid Lord Arceus if it was presented the chance, evolution, and perhaps even the elusive Mega Evolution were all exciting and mysterious challenges the robot-like Pokémon had been thinking about. ...Wait. I must be patient with subjects such as these; they will present opportunities when I am prepared, and I should not attempt to rush into them. it thought with a light nod. For now, it was just Adam and the forest, taking things one slowed yet steady step at a time.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:55 pm

The Bug type sigh the moment the rodent chased after the stick. "I guess this is hopeless...." She muttered, picking herself up using with the help of Adam. He then tells her about her problem with her fire attacks. It was because of lack of practicing, and to see a fire type for help. Just as she feared, he couldn't help her, not that she was shocked. She knew already he wouldn't do any good, but she just went along with it to see how it would turn out. "I understand... Sorry if I messed up." She apologizes, embarrassed about her lack of skill.

Adam, However, asked her if she wanted to join him fighting, much to her confusion. He already saw how she fought. How could he ask such a question? Practice maybe? "I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:07 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

Judging from her performance against the Zigzagoon, if Adamantine said it wouldn't be a bother to them, it would be a lie. They would literally have to be a living shield. However, for the sake of maintaining a friendly relationship, the Steel type simply shook its head. "You will not be a burden by accompanying me if you feel obligated to do so. In fact, I encourage training like this for the sake of the development of your own strength as well as having a Pokémon to talk to," it stated with an excited look in its eye. "However, due to the circumstances of your previous encounter with a feral Pokémon, perhaps now is the time that staying back would be a viable option..."

To demonstrate exactly what it intended, Adamantine nodded to itself and charged at a Hoothoot head-on. The bird squawked and tried to flutter away, but to no avail. Adam's rigid, metallic structure slammed into the bird's chest and drove it into a tree. "Another tip to know about battling is knowing your limits. Seeing as this Hoothoot is more nimble than I am, I had to take it by surprise in order to land a solid strike," the Beldum explained. "Now that I have softened it up, would you like to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Vulcana was taken back by Adam's enthusiasm. She was sure He would laugh at her for her inability to use fire as a fire type. The Bug type's eyes sparkled with delight as Adam continued on with his encouraging talk. "O-Ok! T-thank you adam!" She did as he instructed, staying back so the alien Pokemon started to attack a random Hoothoot, driving it into a tree. When Adam called Vulcana out to give a fighting a try, she eagerly stood in front of him, ready for combat. "I'm ready Mr Adam! I won't choke out like last time!"

She took a deep breath, inhaling to build up her flames, and fire a small pellet of flames at the Hoot-hoot. However, the pellets look very weak, as if it wouldn't do any significant damage even to the weakest Pokemon. However, she finally used her fire type attack.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 am

Energy: 1

Easily avoiding the attack, the Hoothoot was able to regain its balance and charge directly at Vulcana. About to land a hit, Adamantine managed to move its heavy structure fast enough to intercept the attack and knock the bird spiraling into a roll across the forest floor. "Possibly next time will yield success for you, my wild avian companion," the Beldum said with a cheerful look in its eye. "Though you may not have achieved your desired result, that was still a very commendable effort you put forth to disperse the Hoothoot. Congratulations, Vulcana."

Now if only I could somehow allow her to train against a Pokémon around her skill level... Perhaps a newborn? No, that is too far below. Maybe a very young feral Pokémon fresh out of infancy... Yes, that will do splendidly. All I must do is locate one. Adam thought, looking around for any possible suspects.

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
From Your Perspective - Page 2 EE1XNfK
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Even though Vulcana attack missed, she was too excited to care. She started to jump around happily, chanting "I did it! I did it!" Even when the hoothoot tried to attack Her, only for Adam to prevent the attack, she still couldn't get that smile off her face. Vulcana even look at Adam with pride as the Robotic Pokemon congratulated her on her success. "Thank you, Sir, Thank you!" She could not wait to try it again. She held her breath, wait for the flames to well up from her belly, and let out a smoke, causing her to cough. "Huh? I just did it...." Vulcana tried again with the same result, then she tried again, and again, and again, failing each time. "Awwww.... I guess that was a one time thing?"

She was too caught up with her own shenanigans, she didn't realize what Adam was saying. "W-what was that? I didn't really catch that. Sorry." Maybe She needed to fight a Pokemon in order for it to work? Maybe she panicked Maybe she was determined enough to pull it off. She did something right once, and she aims to find out what she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Your Perspective   From Your Perspective - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Your Perspective
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2