Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A nice day for adventuring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 21 - 11 = 10}

A female Fennekin was walking down the path in the direction of Fallen Leaf Copse. The sun was shining and a soft breeze ruffled her fur. It sure was a nice day out. The Fennekin, Cana could see the island appearing in the distance. It was so beautiful. She just had to come see this place again.

It didn't take long for her to reach the square stepping stones that Pokemon use to reach to reach the island. As a fire type, swimming wasn't really an option for her. Was she even able to swim? She didn't think so. She did know she doesn't mind water that much. Excited to go to the island again, she carefully started jumping from stone to stone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:38 am

Cana got a bit nervous when the Minun suddenly looked in her eyes. What do I want to do now? The Fennekin could tell the Minun was beat up. He probably better went home. Cana looked up. The sky had gotten an orange tint. It's already getting dark, huh? She turned her attention back to Raze. "It is getting pretty late. I guess we better call it a day."

The Fennekin looked around. She noticed 2 Furret but they scurried away the moment she looked at them. Did they see what happened? Maybe they are scared of us? Either way, I don't want to encounter more ferals. I am exhausted.

Last edited by Evana on Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:20 am

Energy: 0

The Cheering Pokémon nodded at Cana's response. He knew that he looked ragged regardless if he tried to hide it or not. "Sounds good to me, I think I remember where the exit is-" Raze began, only to be cut off at a breathtaking sight. The setting sun and soft breeze were angled in such ways that made the scenery seem so peaceful and serene. Guess this makes the fights worth it... he thought in awe. Heck, to think I missed this spot twice coming over here! I really have to map this place and mark this exact spot... The Minun would have sat down and enjoyed the view for a bit longer had a sharp pain in his stomach not resurface.

"Argh... Alright, I see where you're going with this... But I'm at least gonna stick around this place just a bit longer. I've got almost no plans whatsoever, so how about we go somewhere else next time?" he suggested. Other than seeing two faces he wouldn't want to see again in his life, this exploration wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. Raze let out a small smile, letting his bag drop to the floor and leaning on a tree with his eyes still fixated on the mesmerizing view. If he was going to wait for the pain to disperse, he might as well wait and take in the spectacle before him.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:43 pm

Cana sat down next to the Minun and enjoyed the view. This was why it was worth coming here. She could tell the Minun loved the view too. It was no surprise. This was one of the most beautiful sights she has ever seen.

Cana was surprised when Raze suggested to go somewhere else next time. Did he really like exploring with someone like her? "Er....Sure, if you want that. Where should we go next time?" Raze was probably in a lot of pain still. She hoped the next time they explore together it would go better.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:40 am

Energy: 0

Raze thought for a moment, trying to figure out an interesting place to visit next time. He had already been to the areas around Grassveil more than once, and it did seem a bit tedious at times. Pulling out the barely legible map he had in the beginning, he searched for a place near Rainfront Town. "Hmm... How about Pricklemist Hill? I hear they have some pretty weird things over there. I'm free all next week. he offered. Of course, it would be quite a walk there, but that made no difference. He still saw the area as foreign and mysterious since he hasn't been to it yet. Of course, there was always somewhere more challenging like Serene Cave, but the Minun didn't want to have more than he could handle.

"So, how about it, then? It's not that-" the Electric type began, only to stop himself short as he remembered something. "Oh, god! I forgot I have to do something before the sun sets! Sorry, I'd love to chat more, but I've gotta go! See ya, Cana!" he shouted, running off towards the exit. Though Raze hated to just ditch the Fennekin like that, he was almost out of daylight to make it back to town. I should apologize for that at the hill. Kinda rude considering- Waah! I swear, the sun just jumped lower! Gotta go, go, go! the mouse thought, sprinting even faster towards the stones.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:58 am

Cana thought about his offer about going to Pricklemist Hill. She has never been there before. It seemed fun to explore there with him. Just when she was about to answer, the Minun suddenly shouted something about forgetting he has to do something and he started running towards the exit.

"Hey wait." Cana jumped up and ran after him but she couldn't keep up with Raze. "I will see you there in seven days then!" She shouted at the Minun, unsure if he could hear her. Cana stopped running and looked around one more time before heading towards the exit. A few bad things had happened but she sure had fun. With the setting sun setting everything in an orange glow, she couldn't help but admire the beauty surrounding her. She didn't really want to leave but she had to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day for adventuring
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5