Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 pm

A new academy has opened in Greece, proudly advertised and funded by the First World Countries as a place of neutrality and education. Anyone can enroll here, regardless of age, race, gender, origin, social standing, or even wealth. This academy provides many levels of education from preschool to university, and encourages students to get involved in the school with many projects and events. The name of the academy is simple, FUSE, First University of SWEP Education.

This is the first of what is said to be many academies that are going to open worldwide, and place a whole new look on the views of education. This is all a part of a new program called SWEP, Structured Worldwide Education Process. The idea had been presented years ago, though representatives rejected the movement. It eventually built to a point where a vast majority of the countries agreed to this program, and pinned their starting location in the country of Greece.

The catch of getting into this wondrous academy? A simple personality test. Of course there's quite a bit of background snooping, some terms and conditions to accept, some placement tests to see your current standpoint of education, and such, but that's all a part of the process, just like the massive amount of paper work! Now, how about those tests?

::RULES::
1.) To join this RP you MUST take the personality test.
2.) You MUST answer the personality test as your CHARACTERS would answer them, not you.
3.) Characters CANNOT have any serious mental or physical illness.
4.) This is NOT an average academy RP, but this will be a SLOW PACED rp, if you're looking for immediate action and adventure go check out Heathens, Interdimensional, Magic, Third Age, or even the main rp or something.
5.) Do NOT let outside knowledge affect your character's actions AT ALL.
6.) Proper RP etiquette applies.
7.) Yes, you CAN make NPCs appear and control them. Just don't do something like make an NPC appear for the sake of saving a butt I put into trouble. Repeating NPCs and relationships with NPCs are HIGHLY encouraged.
8.) Don't be a dick
9.) PM me your answers to the Personality test, do NOT tell anyone what you got unless I give the "OK" to everyone.
10.) You will be expected to produce quality posts in this rp, not saying it should happen all the time, but I don't want to see three or four sentences with every single post while the person you're interacting with is trying to pump out paragraphs.
11.) Be reasonable with your age, I know the academy accepts 80 year old people but i'd like for people to be under 50 and above 16

Personality Quiz
--Explain yourself in full sentences and if your character marks any comments or does anything out of the ordinary like circle or check an answer vigorously then say so, this plays a very important part later on in the roleplay--
Spoiler:

Character Bio:
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (Detailed)
[b]Appearance: [/b](Pictures accepted)
Registered Members:
Pikashock
Awaiting Input...

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:27 am

Name: Trenton Kronicle "Professor Kron"
Sex: Male
Personality: [You need to be at least Principal rank to view this]
History: [You need to be at least Principal rank to view this]
Appearance:
have a Prussia from Hetalia...don't ask:

--The above character will be roleplayed much more than below--

Name: Aya Gringler "Principal Aya"
Sex: Female
Personality: [You need to be at least Headmaster rank to view this]
History: [You need to be at least Headmaster rank to view this]
Appearance:
Here:
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:07 am

Name: Gaige Cassidy
Sex: Male
History: Born and raised in Jamestown, Rhode Island, Gaige was the firstborn of three children of Ellen and Greg Cassidy. About a year after he was born, the parents had another son named Rick, and when their two children were about five and four, they had a third child, a daughter named Alyssa.

Gaige’s early life was fairly uneventful. His mother worked from home to keep an eye on them, while his father continued to work his own job and spent time at night and on the weekends hanging around the family. He and Rick constantly seemed to play with one another, developing a fairly good relationship with each other, despite the occasional sibling quarrels. When Alyssa came into the mix, the two seemed to both enjoy her presence, usually “assisting” their mother in taking care of her.

Attending the local Jamestown Elementary and Middle schools, Gaige was usually cited as a loud and “eager” student by his teachers, but also as someone who didn’t seem to want to pay attention to half of the classes he went through. Due to this, his grades were all over the place, with some classes having high grades, and other classes having lower ones, depending on his overall interest in the subject. His parents tried to get him to do better in his other courses, but after some years, simply gave up. Meanwhile, Rick was succeeding in most of his courses, and was usually highly praised by his parents for this, starting up a slight sibling rivalry between Gaige and his brother.

This continued into High School, where Gaige continued on doing what he was doing. While he didn’t have a whole lot of friends in Elementary and Middle School, High School was where he began to meet all sorts of people who were somewhat similar to him. In addition to this, with Alyssa getting older as well, he started to fill a sort of babysitter role, with his mother starting to focus on a job that wouldn’t allow her to work from home. He was a bit annoyed by having to keep an eye on his siblings, but did so anyways. Occasionally he’d have a couple of friends from school over to help out, but he never left his siblings alone and ditched his job, even if he complained about having to watch them often.

After High School, instead of going directly to college, Gaige instead spent his first two years working in the Jamestown area, getting used to what it would be like after college and wanting to be able to stick around close to home and keep an eye on Alyssa, despite his parents’ reassurances. His brother went straight to college, on the other hand, which fueled their rivalry a bit. Finding work in a couple of jobs as a retail worker, when he was 20, he ended up going to the University of Rhode Island as an Undeclared student. By the time his Freshman year was ending, he caught word of the FUSE Academy. Talking it over with his parents, it was decided that he would attend, and so began the copious amounts of paperwork.

Appearance:
Note: Is generally unhappy about how young he looks. Needs an ID for everything adult-related. It’s a sore point for him.:
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 pm

(I just wanna know....is this still open Kat?)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Nope, didn't get enough interest and I don't have the interest for it anymore nor the time to dedicate to it as I would expect quality posts. I don't even have my notes for the results of the personality test anymore. I might reboot it somewhere down the line when I have more time though.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Ah ok! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)   FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

FUSE.edu (RP Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 1