Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pterra
Energy: 31 - 25 (entrance) = 6
Items in Use: Joy Ribbon

Pterra flapped his way into the island high above the clouds. The island radiated light and some sort of power; and not a lot of pokemon knew anything at all about the so-called 'Sky Pyramid,' mostly because only flying pokemon could go there. And of the flying pokemon that lived in the Floating Islands, not many were brave or strong enough to adventure into the powerful unknown that was the island.

So Pterra was wandering into mostly unexplored places. But this did not bother the cackling outlaw at all. As far as he was concerned, it was the best place to lose any pursuers. Though he doubted that the coward Tropical would dare follow him here. After all, the Tropius was a well-known pacifist and thus easy to take advantage of. That was why Pterra had targeted him, after all. The best victims to outlaws like Pterra were the pokemon who were unable or unwilling to fight back.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Pterra
Energy: 32
Inventory:
-Aerodactylite (2 charges)
-Oran Berry (4)
-Grey Gummi (2)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra flew through the long corridors of the Sky Pyramid aimlessly, not caring that the altaria was following him. After a time of weaving in and out of several long hallways, they finally found a large, long room.

Pterra entered the long room, and alighted on the floor softly, looking back at Varda with narrowed eyes. "So you're still following me, are you? What do you want now?" he asked irritably.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:13 am

Varda had to take flight so he could keep up with the Aerodactyl, though this time the Pokémon didn't seem to be outright avoiding him, so catching up wasn't too difficult. And despite the two being indoors, it was awfully easy to fly in the corridors! They were quite wide, almost as if made for flight! ...Or a very large Pokémon, but they had yet to encounter such a thing in the halls.

Once the Aerodactyl landed, the Altaria could do the same. He looked at his friend with rather oblivious eyes and smiled, tilting his head at the question. Varda hadn't really thought why he had followed Pterra this time, as it was a reflex, but… He was sure he had his reasons.
"Well… It wouldn't be nice if you ran into another nest and were attacked by another parent! It's more fun to fly together too, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Grey Gummi (2)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra sighed in irritation. How did he get saddled with this idiot of a pokemon in the first place, again? Oh yeah, because for some reason the stupid guild member was in the plantosaur's pathetic little restaurant at the time of his heist! He looked at the altaria and shook his head.

"You don't even get the concept of what an 'outlaw' is, do you?" he asked Varda in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 11:08 am

Varda tilted his head, still smiling. He didn't know many things, that was right… But! He did know the answer to this one! After all, he belonged to the Guild. He kind of did that thing for a living! Well, not really, as he rarely took those jobs and often concentrated more on gathering resources for any, but still. Sometimes he did. Sometimes he had. He wasn't just some little inexperienced chickadee here!

"Oh, I do!" He chirped, clearly excited,
"They're Pokémon we have to catch. I have done it before, it's not too hard. You just get in there and bam! You use the badge and then they're caught. In an instant. Sent to the police Pokémon," the Altaria nodded. It wasn't very difficult of a job, sometimes the outlaws just started fighting or running away and that wasn't very nice…

"If you were an outlaw, then I'd have to catch you! That would be bad. So clearly you're not one, because you're a good Pokémon instead!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Grey Gummi (2)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra brought his wing-claw to his head with a smacking sound. He could not believe how ridiculous this conversation was. Why was he even continuing this conversation with this clearly-insane pokemon? He sighed.

Then he began to think. He could use this to his advantage. This pokemon was clearly too idiotic and innocent to realize when he was being played. So, Pterra could pretend to be this guy's friend, and thus gain a sort of immunity to being tracked by the guild! He would have the perfect alibi -an actual guild member to back him up!

"Well, I guess you must be right," he sighed overdramatically. "I simply must be a good pokemon, if you put it that way. You're so clever... er, Vardle, wasn't it?" he asked, not really caring but flattering the pokemon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Varda smiled, happy that he finally got through to Pterra. He had no idea why his friend thought he was a bad Pokémon, but it was a silly thing to think! But he had to shake his head when the Aerodactyl just mispronounced his name, a little chirpy giggle escaping his beak.
"It's Varda!" He replied, still laughing. Oh, how silly. It was all so silly.

But he had to grow a bit more serious. No more laughing, but still made of smiles and good mood, the Altaria looked at the bigger Pokémon.
"There was nothing else in the box, right? I found paper tossed everywhere, so I dunno… It looked like someone had tried digging through the chest," Varda cooed, tilting his head. He really should have asked Tropical what he was supposed to bring back in cases like these, but he supposed there hadn't been much time to do that.
"Oh, and… And why did you take the box? That isn't nice, you shouldn't take boxes from others."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Grey Gummi (2)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra cracked a craggy grin when the altaria swallowed his lies easily. "Varda, Vardle, sounds the same to me," he shrugged, mischief glinting in his eyes.

Then the conversation turned to the box he'd stolen and Pterra grew silent for a moment, thinking how best to phrase himself. "Well, you see. It's kind of like... a game, that we play with each other, you see? One of us steals the chest from the other and then the other has to find it. We do it all the time."

Pterra figured that the altaria was so dim-witted that he'd accept Pterra's ridiculous story with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Varda looked at the Aerodactyl, tilting his head. There certainly was confusion in his eyes, and… Concern. Something didn't quite add up here. If Tropical wanted the chest to be taken, if he had wanted to go search for it… Why would he allow the bird to do it instead? Why would he be so distraught? That didn't seem like acting. Or competitiveness. It seemed… Too real.

The Altaria's head tilted to the other direction and his eyes squinted a little.
"I don't think Tropical liked it," he chirped, not looking – or sounding – very convinced. Something about this story was off, very off. But what was Pterra not telling?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Grey Gummi (2)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra could have smacked himself. Of course. Even the most dim-witted of pokemon wouldn't believe that half-cocked story. But now he was stuck between admitting that he'd lied or just trying to go with it.

He didn't want to admit to lying, but he also wasn't sure how to make it right. Unless. He could just "'fess up" and beg forgiveness, maybe? He'd lose the poke but perhaps gain this pokemon's good will.

"Well... alright. It's not a game," he admitted, hanging his head for good measure. "I was just so mad at that dumb ol' tropius for feeding me stale poffins. I figured I'd get him back by taking something of his. But I meant for him to come after me and get it back. I didn't know you'd get caught up in all this..."
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Varda cooed as his friend admitted that the game thing was a lie. It wasn't nice to be lied to, but… At least Pterra said the truth and didn't seem to be too happy for what he did just now. It still didn't excuse the Aerodactyl for what he did, as you never should be taking someone's things without their permission like that! But everyone made mistakes.

"That's a bit odd, it looks like all of what he was selling was made just a moment ago," he chirped, but he supposed there was always the possibility that something had gone stale. No one was perfect, sometimes things were forgotten or the wrong thing was served, maybe they had been out in the open for a while… The bird honestly didn't know too much about the poffins.

"But um, why would you leave the chest behind? It had been opened and the papers were everywhere," the Altaria asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra hummed thoughtfully for a moment, wondering how to respond. "Well, I was tired of carrying it, and I figured he'd come behind me and find the chest. And... well, I went through it and took my poke back for the stale poffins," he admitted gruffly. He revealed the pouch of poke in his claws.

"But... I suppose I'll put it back. Maybe. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Varda gasped when Pterra ended up saying that he… He… He had stolen some Poké from the chest! From Tropical's chest! The bird couldn't believe it. Actually stealing money from someone… That was bad. But luckily the Aerodactyl had come to his senses and actually told him what he had done. That definitely meant that the Pokémon was good, and feeling guilty about what he had done.

The Altaria spread his wings and his expression turned from shock to that of determination.
"It's okay! I got the papers and you got the money!" He chirped. They hadn't actually lost anything, so they hadn't messed anything up!
"And… Well… I think you're allowed to ask for a refund, but you can't just take it, and… And you have caused a lot of trouble for Tropical doing what you did," Varda cooed as he started to look a bit more concerned now that he was thinking, though his smile returned on his face soon,
"So um, you should probably return it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 am

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra growled. "Yes, well if he hadn't been a blithering idiot, maybe I wouldn't have stolen from him!" he snapped. Then he stopped. He had lost his temper again. This was no good.

"Look. Why don't you take the chest and the poke," he shoved the bag of poke at the altaria. "And give it back to the dumb ol' plantosaur, Ok? And I'll just go on my merry way... no need to get the guild or police involved, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:20 am

Varda frowned when the Aerodactyl called Tropical an idiot – that wasn't nice! Not only was the Pokémon not an idiot, it was very rude to call someone that! He was very disappointed in Pterra. Perhaps the Aerodactyl noticed, considering that he attempted to change the subject. It was enough to make the bird consider, his expression changing.

"Oh, um, well. I guess we don't need to get anyone else involved," Varda cooed as he tilted his head and blinked. They were friends and he knew Pterra didn't really mean it, so it would be okay! If… Tropical was alright, too.
"But umm… You should probably be apologizing to Tropical too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:41 am

Pterra
Inventory:
-Oran Berry (4)
-Reviver Seed (1)
-Heavy Box

Pterra was just about done with the whole situation. He was this close to losing his temper with the altaria. "Look. I'm not good at the whole apologies thing, alright? You might find it easy but I don't," he said gruffly to Varda.

"I'm not a nice pokemon and I'm not sure why you keep saying that I am. I've been an outlaw for a long time and I'm not about to change in a day. You're lucky I'm even giving the stuff back to you, so why don't you just back off, ok? I'm not getting in reach of the plantosaur's vines so he can shake me like a smoothie, you geddit?"

Pterra was just plain irritated at this point. He just wanted to find a nice nest to hole up in and forget about his inability to cause anyone pain or suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra   Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ptricking the Pterrible Pterra
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next