Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fluffy Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Tropical let out a sigh as he looked out over his cafe. While he couldn't honestly say that business was booming, per sae, since Aileron was a rather small town, things were going quite well for him and his business. He had managed to hire a roselia by the name of Vally to set up a stand for him in Grassveil, and he even had a mail-order business through the use of mail-Pelipper. All in all, business was going well for the tropius, and he was quite satisfied with his products.

The only thing that weighed on his mind now was the state of his mother, who had caught the horrid disease that was still spreading across the land. Sorrow lined the tropius' face as he recalled the insanity in his mother's gaze and the bright red blood as she had attacked his father, screaming incoherently. They'd had to leave her to the dungeon she'd burrowed herself in, unable to do anything for the poor female.

Tropical sighed. He had attempted to find a cure, but the horrid haunted mansion was too much for the peace-loving tropius. He had done something so horrible while trying to save his own life, that he couldn't even face the memory of what he'd done. He'd left the dungeon immediately and returned to the village, unable to cope with his failure. He knew not what else to do. In his mind, he had lost his mother forever, and the only way he felt able to move on from the pain and grief was to live life like she would have wanted him to.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:19 am

Tropical glared at the aerodactyl. "You really want to start a fight, here and now? In the middle of my shop, with a Guild Member sitting right here," he gestured at Varda with one of his wings.

The aerodactyl scoffed. "Hah. Like any Guild members could take me down," he boasted. The two arguing pokemon were practically ignoring Varda now.

"I wouldn't be so cocky, if I were you," Tropical warned, voice harsh and tone dark. "Overestimating yourself is a great way to get yourself beat up. Unless that's your aim -to be the most worthless outlaw in the region?"

The aerodactyl's eyes flashed furiously. "Those are fighting words, tropius. I'd be careful about what you say, unless you want to be set on fire?" He snapped his jaws at the end of his sentence, tiny embers flaring up in his mouth as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Varda's words were quite easily ignored by the quarreling pair, causing him to fold his wings closer to his body and tilt his head as he looked on, worried. Maybe... They hadn't heard? Tropical was still talking about him, and, oh. Right. He was a Guild member indeed. He wasn't on a mission right now – other than a personal one – but that didn't mean he could just turn his back on this situation. The Aerodactyl wasn't very amazed by this revelation – actually, didn't he already know? The bird couldn't quite remember if he had talked about the Guild before when they met the first time, but it was obvious, wasn't it?

The Altaria hopped closer as there already was talk of burning things, something that Varda couldn't quite agree to!
"Um, excuse me, sir!" He chirped, spreading his wings,
"You shouldn't be burning anything, that's bad!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm

The aerodactyl looked down at the altaria, sneering. "What makes you think I'm worried about things that are "bad"? Get it through your little pea-brained head, I'm outlaw! That's what outlaws do; things that are considered 'bad' by the rest of society!"

Tropical shook his head in disgust. "You realize you just admitted that you're an outlaw in front of a guild member?"

The aerodactyl threw back his head and scoffed. "Like some little pea-brain guild reject is gonna be able to take me down."

He flapped his wings, rising into the air, and circled around Tropical's head. Tropical lashed out with his vines, expecting an attack.

The aerodactyl dodged the vines and dove for a chest behind the counter, and made out the door with it.

Tropical cried out after the aerodactyl. "No! You can't take that!" Then he rose into the air himself, flying out the door after the rock-flying type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Varda was in complete shock when the Aerodactyl he knew... Said that he was actually an outlaw! He had not seen that coming, taken completely off-guard and forced to freeze in his shock.
"Eeh?!" He chirped out, unable to get anything else out of his beak as he stared at the larger Pokémon, his eyes large and his mouth slack-jawed. Even his wings ended up growing limp as he just stood there staring at the Aerodactyl.

He just barely managed to realize what was actually happening after that, the Aerodactyl swooping towards the shopkeeper and... Taking something! A chest of some kind was soon in the Pokémon's claws, forcing Tropical to dash after the thief. The Altaria still couldn't believe it, but he managed to force his body to react and listen to him, spreading out his wings as he hopped into the air and rushed out of the door after the two other Pokémon.

He was faster and stronger now than when he was a Swablu, his wings bigger and able to propel him much better. Even his body had become more aerodynamic, but considering that he had just been a fluffy round ball of a bird, anything would be more aerodynamic.
"H-Hold on! That's not nice, you should return it... Pterra!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:26 pm

The Aerodactyl let out a scoff at the yelled words after him. "Not nice... hmph, what a little fool." The rock-bird muttered to himself as he winged his way out of town. He was heading for the Sky Pyramid dungeon, where he was sure to lose the Tropius and the Altaria. They couldn't hope to compete against his aerial superiority, his every muscle and bodily form made to be aerodynamic and quick through the air. The other two pokemon were more cumbersome -it'd be some difficulty for them to catch up to him, even with Pterra burdened as he was by the chest.

Meanwhile, Tropical tried his best to catch up to the outlaw, but the aerodactyl was right in assuming that the larger pokemon would have trouble catching up to the smaller, more aerodynamic pokemon. He eventually fluttered to a stop, hovering in the air with his head hanging low, waiting for Varda to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:49 pm

It wasn't looking very good. Varda wasn't quite fast enough, even though he was faster than he had been before evolving. Even when he did his best, he wasn't able to catch up to the Aerodactyl – and it looked like the distance between them was growing! Even his words didn't manage to stop the Pokémon – but surely that was because they weren't heard. It was a little difficult to hear some things when flying so fast, after all. Of course someone would return something they stole when they were told it was bad, right...?

Tropical was ahead of him, but he was catching up to the larger Pokémon – because he had seemed to have stopped! Even if they weren't really doing well with their chase, they couldn't just stop it now, right? The Altaria was confused, slowing his flaps so he wouldn't just zoom right past the shopkeeper.
"W-Why are we stopping? We have to keep going, sir!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Tropical hung his head low as Varda caught up with him. He sighed. "There ain't no use, I reckon," he said. "Come along, sir, we'll get you some more poffins... We can't catch up to him, and it looks like he's heading toward the Sky Pyramid."

Tropical shook his head in frustration, looking at Varda. "I can't go in somewhere like that, it's far too dangerous! And, I... I'm a pacifist, sir. I can't harm no-pokemon. What would I do to make him give it back to me even if I caught up to him?"
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:00 am

Varda's wings were still flapping fast enough to make it quite apparent that he was hardly relaxed and ready to stop now, his muscles still warm and ready to go. They couldn't just be eating poffins now! ...Even though they were good and he definitely could have eaten a couple more easily, but there was no time! The bird's little beady eyes looked at the larger Pokémon, concerned.

The... Sky Pyramid? The concern changed into confusion, as Varda had never heard of this thing! His gaze flicked from Tropical to the direction of the Aerodactyl, the flying shape constantly getting smaller and smaller as it flew further away... Oh, they didn't have time for this if he wanted to try to catch up!
"Um, um, I'll go! I might still be able to catch up!" The Altaria chirped, already starting to flap his wings harder,
"I'll have a talk with him so he comes to his senses!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Tropical shook his head, flapping his own wings to follow after the altaria. "W-what do you mean? L-look, you're a paying customer, you shouldn't have to worry about me and my problems! It will be fine..."

Tropical didn't fully comprehend that as a member of the Guild, Varda was honor-bound to stop outlaws, but even if he had, he wouldn't have wanted Varda to get into trouble or get hurt on his account!

OOC: So we can wrap this thread up with your next post and then move to Sky Pyramid with Pterra and Varda? :3
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Varda shook his head as well, but disagreeing with an entirely different thing. You wouldn't just ignore when someone was in trouble! And, well, he knew the Aerodactyl that had done this. He hadn't expected the Pokémon to do something like this, and... And it was wrong! He had to do something, he had to save Pterra from himself! But there was no time to talk, no time to explain or ask questions. He had no idea what that Sky Pyramid thingy was, but he could still see the Aerodactyl. As long as he left now and kept flying as fast as he could...

"There's no time!" He chirped, already dashing off with the mighty flaps of a fluffy bird. The Altaria looked over his shoulder, at the shopkeeper that had been left behind.
"You go back to your shop, sir! I'll... Be there later!" Varda added, unsure if he could actually do this, but hopeful that somehow, he'd get the chest back. With that, he no longer looked behind him, flying as fast as he could towards the disappearing silhouette...

((Yes! Which one of us should start it? You did start this one and it'd be fair for me to do the next one, but Pterra would be the one arriving there first...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy Meetings   Fluffy Meetings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluffy Meetings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3