Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tense Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vulpes

Vulpes

Poké : 0

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Leif was an Abra. A psychic pokemon. Normally this would not be a point of contention. He was blissfully unaware that today, it would be. As bright as it was for being shadowhue, what would come would likely be tense, and full of strife and contention. Much like the previous time he had come to Shadowhue, his intentions were simply looking for items. Being unemployed at this point in his life Leif made a living selling items. Being that the pokemon he would come to meet was also likely searching for items, this encounter could be doubly tense. What a pickle this was.

As he was hunting for items, he saw something of a different color off in the distance, and he thought he saw it move. Was this a pokemon? Only one way to find out. "HEEEYYY!" he yelled to the distant purple thing. He began walking towards it anticipating a response. Or perhaps a lack thereof. He had no idea, maybe it was just a flower, or an oddly colored bush... yeah, this was probably a pokemon.

(22 energy - 10 = 12 energy)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am

Silverdawn was out in Shadowhue Forest, looking for gravelrocks. She wasn't sure if she would find any in a forest, but it was worth a try, anyway. She was mostly waiting to level up so that she could get to the higher level dungeons and collect ash. She definitely needed ash for her shop, as it couldn't open until she had enough ash to make flutes for the grand opening. She slithered through the forest, trilling in the back of her throat to form images of her surroundings, as she was blind and thus needed echolocation to help her. She felt fatigued as she slithered through to the main part of the forest, and took out an oran berry from her bag and ate it, feeling her energy rise.

She jolted in shock as someone yelled at her. She whipped around, teeth bared defensively. She trilled, and the image of a pokemon formed in her mind. She backed up, hissing wildly as she realized what kind of pokemon it was: an ABRA! The PRE-EVOLUTION to KADABRA! Silverdawn's heart raced as she slithered backwards.

Energy: 17 - 10 = 7
7 + 10 = 17

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Tense Meetings HqwuLie , Tense Meetings 2rntvDa , Tense Meetings 2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am

It began moving. That was definitely it. It was still pretty far away, but it was clear that this pokemon was on the move. What in the world could have made it move in such a hurry? Was it in danger? It was time to move into action! He began using his short-range teleports to travel more quickly in the direction of this unidentified pokemon, and found himself rapidly approaching it. Finally he was close enough to clearly see that this pokemon was an Ekans. "Heey! I'm an Abra, my name is Leif! Ekans, are you okay! Can you hear me! What's your name?"

As he was yelling out to this pokemon, it did not occur to him that it did not reply out of fear. He figured it could not hear him, or was in danger. Finally he was in a close proximity, and faced the Ekans. Seeing it was okay, he turned around, searching for some threat in the forest. "Is someone chasing you? Are you alright?" He saw the two shroomish, and he gave a defensive pose. "It's okay, I won't let them hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:25 am

Silverdawn backed into something. She snatched it up, realizing that it was a scarf of some kind. She heard a growl behind her, and she trilled in panic, the abra still yelling at her. Two shroomish were behind her and the abra was in front of her. She was totally screwed! She hissed in panic, and lashed out with her poison tail randomly, not caring who she hit

Energy 17 - 5 = 12
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 am

Leif was busy with the shroomish on the left of the Ekans. It tried to attack with tackle, but Leif used the shroomish's momentum to make his ice punch hit it with even stronger an impact. It was almost immediately knocked out. Meanwhile, Leif dodged the haphazard poison tail, and it hit the shroomish on her other side. He then teleported above it, and shot a shadow ball at it from above. From the smoke, he crashed down on it with iron tail, knocking the other hostile pokemon out. He stood up tall, recovering from the impact, looking to the Ekans. He spoke in a calming voice, "It's alright, the shroomish won't be hurting you now."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:55 am

Silverdawn cringed against the ground as the Abra leapt over her and fought the Shroomish. He probably wanted her all to himself, that was it. When he landed and looked at her, saying something in a slightly calmer voice, Silverdawn was too much in a panic to even understand what he was saying. "D-don't g-get closer!" she hissed, trembling. "I... I don't taste good! I'll poison you! I'm not yummy!" she stammered, convinced the Abra was going to kill her like that Kadabra had killed her family.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 am

"Woah, woah, woah, I only wanted to help." the pokemon said, sitting down on the ground cross-legged, putting his hands behind his head. He hoped this would non-verbally show he was not in a fighting position. He spoke slowly, and in a soft higher voice. "It's alright. I'm not here to hurt you. Just... take some deep breaths and tell me what's wrong?" He took a deep breath, slowly exhaling, preparing himself to teleport away should this pokemon suddenly become hostile.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 am

The abra says some soothing words, and then sits down, putting his hands behind his head... like that's supposed to prove anything to Silverdawn. That Kadabra tricked her before, she wasn't going to let this Abra trick her in the same way. "Get away from me!" she hissed angrily. "I don't talk to psychic type pokemon! You're all the same -nasty connivers, ready to take advantage of any old pokemon you think you can trick! Well guess what? I'm not falling for it this time! So you can take your friendly-ness and stuff it where the sun don't shine cuz I'm sure not taking it!" She spat, her fangs bared and her tail rattling dangerously. She would attack if the Abra got any closer.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:59 am

The abra stayed where he was. "Woah there. I don't mean you any harm. I'm not like whatever psychic pokemon you met. Typing doesn't matter... there's always some good pokemon, some bad pokemon. I've met some bad poison pokemon, but I can tell you aren't one of them... You had something bad happen in your past, I can understand that. But I just helped prevent two shroomish from attacking you. If I really wanted to hurt you, I could have let them do the job for me, and then taken the shroomish out. But I didn't. I'm trying to help."

He closed his eyes, and turned around, still sitting. "Look. I'm defenseless. You could probably knock me out right now if you really wanted to. But I see a good pokemon deep down. I'm putting my trust in you."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 am

Silverdawn sneered. "Yeah right. You're just trying to gain my trust so that you can betray me again later. My parents were awful, but one thing they always told me was to never trust a psychic type. I thought they were just being stupid like always, but then that Kadabra..." she trailed off, shuddering. "It doesn't matter!" she shook her head. "My point is, no one can trust a psychic type, no matter what! There is good and bad pokemon, true, but all psychic types I've known have been just awful."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 am

"Well... Then give me the chance to prove I'm not like the others you met. Let me ask you. If I wanted to hurt you, why would I want your trust? If I really wanted, it'd be easier to fight you here and now. I'm not looking to hurt anyone. I just want to help, maybe make a friend. There is literally no other reason for me to be doing this. If you really think I am a threat, why don't you take me out here and now? My eyes are closed, and my back is turned... I'm in a position that's too slow to react from any sound."

He sighed, "I don't know what Kadabra you met... I don't know what psychic pokemon your parents met. All I know is you had a bad experience, and I can't change the past, but I can try to help to make the present better. That's really all I can do."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Silverdawn bristled at the Abra's suggestion. "I wouldn't attack anyone when their back is turned!" She spat. "You could be trying to trick me into trusting you and leading you to a town that you could massacre or something!" she said.

She snorted at the Abra's next words. "Yeah, right. No one ever does anything nice just out of the kindness of their hearts. There is always an ulterior motive. What are you even doing here anyway? This is a forest; why would an Abra be wandering around here if you weren't up to no good?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:55 pm

"Well, why not? I do. It's called empathy. I've been exploring many times, ambushed, and without the help of another pokemon I would have... probably died. And I know how that feels, so I wanted to help you. And you know, I guess you could call it an ulterior motive. Making a friend. Having someone to talk to. Being safer because I'm exploring with someone else. Isn't that reason enough?" He continued, "Oh, and I came here to collect items and sell them. I moved away from home and currently selling items I find is my only source of income."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Silverdawn sneered at the Abra. "Empathy? Who has that these days? Those pokemon who helped you... they probably wanted something return, no? A pokemon who tries to be nice just to be nice is just waiting to be taken advantage of and fleeced for their trouble!" She sniffed. "I'm also looking for items; gravelrocks in particular. I need them for my shop; so I can make longer lasting flutes. I would normally collect sand too, but this place apparently has no sand."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Leif paused in exasperation, "Plenty of pokemon have empathy. Plenty of pokemon just want someone to explore with. To keep eachother safe. To have a friend. Isn't that what adventuring is all about? What fun is any of it if you don't have friends to share it with." He paused for a bit, "I don't know if they have gravelrocks here, but I'd be glad to help you look."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tense Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tense Meetings   Tense Meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Tense Meetings
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next