Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Firefly Is Born

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Arashi walked into the guild with high spirits and an eager attitude. After having met Arie in the Fallen Leaf Copse, they decided that they wanted to form a team together. Brian, the Chimchar who was with them at the time, didn't desire the guild life at the time, and later separated from the two. With the Fletchling by her side, the Flash Pokemon grinned widely as she entered through the large doors. She couldn't wait until they started the team and go on adventures all around the world.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Arietta fluttered through the air as she headed towards the guild with her new partner-to-be, Arashi, by her side. She was as excitable as could be as she finally entered the guild with a twirl and a flourish from her aerial position. Although she was disappointed that Brian couldn't join the team they wanted to form at present time, she wasn't going to let it get her down.

Landing neatly on the ground of Grassveil Guild, Arietta furled her wings and took a look around, puffing her feathers up in anticipation of what they were about to do.

Walking alongside Arashi, she cheerfully asked a nearby Absol where they could sign up. After being given directions to the Guildmaster's room and being instructed to knock before entering, Arie grinned at Arashi and began to make her way towards their future.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:49 pm

The Shinx thanked the Absol as she followed Arie over to the Guildmaster's room. Her heart was beating fast with excitement and a slight bit of nervousness all the while. When Arashi got to the door to the room, she looked at Arie with an anxious look in her eye. When she saw the Fletchling, she grinned again, all nervousness flushed out of the system as the Flash Pokemon lifted a paw and tapped the door just hard enough to make an audible sound.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:26 pm

It was only a few moments before the large wooden door was pulled open, swinging inwards to reveal a Meganium. The Herb Pokemon's expression seemed to brighten considerably at the new faces as she theorised why they could be here.
"Hello there," she smiled politely, "Is there anything I can do to help you two?"

"You're the Guildmaster right?" Arietta asked from where she stood next to Arashi. She ruffled her feathers with her furled wings, as if a little self conscious about talking to someone so important.

Faye merely smiled warmly in response, her calm expression putting the Fletchling at ease as the Megnium replied, "That is correct. My name is Faye. Come on in!"

Arie followed the Megnium into the Guildmaster's Quarters and Faye ushered them both over to a duo of tree stumps that had been fashioned into chairs of sorts. Eager to learn more about these new faces, she closed the door to give them some privacy from the intruding ears of the rest of the Guild and turned to offer her two guests some tea.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Arashi looked up at the friendly face of the Meganium who had just opened the door.  She was so excited and nervous that she couldn't say anything in reply.  Although, she was fidgeting around slightly.  It seemed that Arie had similar feelings by the way she was ruffling her feathers.  Even though the Meganium, whom introduced herself as Faye, looked so kind and tranquil, there was a certain air around her, one that the Shinx could feel as powerful.

The Flash Pokemon followed her companion and the Guildmaster into the room, and was motioned to one of the chair-like trees.  Arashi jumped onto one and sat down, nodding her head at the mention of tea.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Arietta lead the way into the room, spreading her wings and fluttering over to peach on one of the chairs that Faye had offered. Landing neatly, the ago etching furled he wings once more and nodded eagerly at the mention of tea.

With a warm smile, the Meganium asked them to make themselves at home whilst she went to prepare three cups of calming tea. Faye used her Vine Whip to utmost precision in the preparation of the tea, returning and placing a cup next to each individual. Arie's was wider to accommodate her beak and Arashi's was shallow so that she could choose to drink it without the trouble of using her paws if she wished to avoid that.

Faye sat down on the opposite side of the table that she'd placed the teacups on, though she didn't use a chair due to her much larger size. After taking a sip from her own drink, Faye finally spoke again.
"So what brings you two here?" She asked politely.

Arietta immediately perked up from where she had begun to take a drink as Faye reminded her of why they were here in the first place.
"We want to form an exploration team!" She grinned eagerly, her excitement showing on her features.

"Is that so?" Faye chuckled good-naturedly, "Well you've certainly come to the right place. What're your names?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Arashi thanks the Guildmaster and took a sip of her drink. It was, thankfully, her favorite kind of tea, Black Tea. She almost drank the beverage like a wild animal who had been deprived of food and water for a few days. Then she remembered her setting and forced herself to drink it in a more refined way.

When Faye asked about the reason there were here, Arashi was about to speak up. But before she could, Arie had already told the Meganium their reason. "Oh, my name's Arashi!" The Flash Pokemon finally spoke, having been silent the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:52 pm

"I'm Arietta, though everyone calls me Arie for short," the young Fletchling replied, following up Arashi's own introduction. Faye just smiled at them both and reached up to a shelf with her vines, pulling a large book down from it and moving her tea cup aside to place it on the table. There was a desk nearby, which the Meganium collected a quill from, dipping it in her inkwell as she retrieved it.

"Pleased to meet you both," she smiled, "Signing you up is very easy. I'll just write your names and your team name in this records book, and then I can give you your explorer gear and assign you a Guild room," Faye grinned, eager to have more young talent joining her Guild.

"So what would you like your team name to be?" she asked them.

"We decided one on the way here!" Arie grinned, glad that she had thought to prepare by discussing name possibilities with her new exploration team partner. After lots of discussion and throwing ideas back and forth, they'd finally ended up deciding on a name that they thought represented them both.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Arashi, who had gotten past her nervousness, was eager to introduce the name. "We both agreed on 'Team Firefly'." The Shinx bounced up on her chair, standing on the seat in a dramatic pose. "Firefly works well since Arie is a bird Pokemon whose evolution is a fire type, and fireflies are known for their lights, and I'm the Flash Pokemon!"

The excited electric type soon realized her outrageous actions and movements, and made to sit back down on the chair. "Sorry about that. I guess I was a little excited." Arashi said looking down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Faye openly grinned at the enthusiasm and care in which the duo had taken in choosing their team name. It seemed they weren't doing this on a whim but were rather set on becoming explorers, having thought through even the name of their team rather extensively.

Arietta nodded eagerly as Arashi explained the meaning behind their team name.

The Megnium chuckled warmly at Arashi's embarrassment.
"No need to worry, get as excited as you like," she replied, "Starting something new is an exciting idea, right?" she asked, the duo's reactions reminding her of herself when she began exploring as a Chikorita.

Faye wasted no time in noting the team name down in her little book, before placing the quill back in it's holder and replacing the book of records on a nearby shelf. Turning to a wall where various pegs held all manner of exploration gear, Faye leafed through the bags until she found the one she wanted. Returning to the duo, she placed the bag neatly on the table.

"This bag contains everything you'll need to get started as an exploration team," she grinned, "Inside you'll find your very own explorers badges, a map, and a little gift each from me."

ooc// remember the gift is a bow of your colour choice ^-^ Arie's will be dusky red.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm

If they looked closely, one could make out a faint blush on Arashi's blue cheeks as she took her seat again. Even though the Guildmaster didn't mind her burst of excitement, she still felt a bit embarrassed. "Yeah, it is very exciting!" The Flash Pokemon exclaimed in joyful eagerness. She couldn't wait until herself and Arie would go on missions and explore more places in the process.

Watching the Meganium with patience, they were soon given a neat, clean sack. After being told what was hidden in the confines of the bag, Arashi opened it up. The Shinx grabbed a badge, map, and golden bow from the inside of the cloth container. She couldn't wait to put on the accessory, but waited for Arie to grab her things before wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Arietta pulled her own items from the bag, an explorer badge, map and a bow that was a beautiful dusky red colour. Liking the accessory immediately, the Fletchling promptly tied it to her leg, right next to the tawny Joy Ribbon that she always wore.

"You'll both have your own sturdy bags for keeping items you want to take into dungeons in, but for now i'll explain the functions of your badge and map," Faye smiled.
"The wonder map is the explorer's greatest tool as it will lead you to the dungeon's you wish to explore. If large discoveries are made, we'll update you with the appropriate map so that your information is always recent," she explained.

"And your explorer badge is your identification as a guild member. It shows other pokemon that they can trust you to help them and so whenever you wear it, remember that you are representing the Guild," she smiled, finally finishing her explanations.

"Any questions before I find you two a room?" the Meganium asked.

Arietta shook her head, having eagerly absorbed all of the information that Faye had provided and keeping hold of her map and badge, tucking them under her wing until she could place them in the room they'd be given to stay in.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:34 pm

After seeing Arie take her things out of the sack, Arashi then tied her own bow on her front, right leg, loosening it slightly so it wouldn't cut off the blood flow, but not too much that it would fall off at any moment. She thanked the Guildmaster before listening to the explanation about her newly acquired map and badge, and shook her head, ready to get into her room and settle in. She jumped up from the wooden seat excitedly, eager to head off to a new part of her life.

Next thing she knew, her tea cup was knocked over in her haste, and porcelain shards and the brown liquid everywhere. "I'm so sorry!" The Shinx started looking around hurriedly. "I'll clean it up, all I need is a broom and a mop." Arashi's voice was drenched in an obvious worry. No doubt she thought she had messed up her chances of becoming part of the Guild now.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:28 am

The Megnium shook her head, "Don't worry, Arashi. Accidents happen, I'll clean it up myself. Let me just get a cloth to soak it up," she replied with a comforting smile, using her vines to grab a large cloth and placing it over the spill so that it could begin to soak up the tea.

Arietta was a little shocked by the sudden smashing sound, and whilst Faye grabbed a cloth, the Fletchling had begun to gather the larger porcelain shards. Faye gently took them from her a moment later and wrapped them in a second cloth so that they wouldn't hurt anyone before leaving them on the table.

"I'll mop it up when we come back," she replied, confident that the spill wouldn't ruin her floor in the short time it would take to introduce the new team to their rooms, "For now, lets get you two settled in."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:59 pm

"Oh, uh, OK then." The nervous Shinx stayed seated while the Meganium and Arie cleaned up the mess quickly. Soon, the small group was headed to their rooms. Arashi was still very anxious, but the worry was starting to go down for now.

I wonder what the rooms will be like. I hope that it was enough room for me to run around in to get my energy pumping in the morning. She thought, excitement replacing the nervousness in her veins. The Shinx almost ran past Faye in her newly found burst of joy. But she stopped herself, knowing that she had no clue where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Firefly Is Born Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Firefly Is Born   A Firefly Is Born Empty

Back to top Go down

A Firefly Is Born
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next