Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Runaway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Runaway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raul

The sky, full of darkness and malevolent energy. Casting an everlasting shadow across the land. This energy, being ever present to those that can sense aura, emotions, and psychic energy. An oppressive force from the sky that doesn't seem to end.

A lone pokemon sat against a tree as it stared out towards the pond. A bipedal pokemon with golden fur, and two black ear like appendages that rested on each side of its head. Being able to sense the aura of others in the area. It seemed to either be resting, or meditating. Sitting perfectly still, as it had its eyes closed.

A purplish lightning streaking across the sky. The faint light shined onto the pokemon. The riolu opened its eyes after the lightning had occurred. I... I failed Theynin... the riolu thought to himself in pain. His emotions being quite strong at the moment, but not plainly visible at the moment. Those that could sense aura would see his aura fluctuating quite drastically. While those with the ability to sense emotions would sense a deep feeling of sadness emanating from the riolu.

Another bolt of lightning streaking across the sky. This one being a normal bright blue color that lightning should be. The flash did not have any energy to it like the purple one would. Energy that he could sense from his ability to sense aura. As the lightning flashed, he looked towards his pouch that is tied to his wrist.

Staring at the bag for a moment with a sad look in his eyes. He unties the bag and pulls a trinket out of the bag. A wooden figure that is a shape of a lucario. It was sitting down, legs cross and its paws held together as they rested on its lap. In its paws, was a blue gem. The riolu held onto this figure closely as he thought about the recent events.

If anyone were to come into the area at all, he would sense it. He would immediately put his trinket back into his pouch and tie it back to his wrist. His aura sensing abilities are quite keen, so he would have plenty of time to know someone was approaching.

Once he has done that, he would remain sitting silently as he stared out into the lake. All those thoughts still fresh in his mind. His emotions and aura are still being clear as ever to those who can sense it. His emotions showing a deep sadness and guilt. His aura spiking with each thought that made him upset.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:39 am

Alona waited for the Riolu response, wondering how the hell this Pokemon was so calm? In fact, this whole time he was avoiding talking. It was as if he was completely alien to the whole talking thing. When he finally spoke that sentence, Alona was annoyed and confused at the same time. One must what? "What kind of cryptic crap was that? If you're telling me that you wanted to wait before reacting? then tell me! Don't just say stuff that will confuse the hell out of everyone!" Alona Exclaimed. She raised her paw and rubbed her forehead. He sounded just like that nut who warned the town about this. It won't surprise her if they're related somehow. "Ok, then let me ask you this then. What do you know-" Suddenly, the Riolu sprinted off somewhere, leaving the Sylveon even more confused than ever before. "What just... WAIT! COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" Alona ran off after the shiny Pokemon, telling herself... "I hate this darkness."

Aaron's search came to a close as he heard the Ralts screaming. "Crap, I'm Coming!" Aaron hurried over to where the Ralts is, smelling another Pokemon coming after her. A murkrow. Was it a infected? Or was it a feral? If it was a feral, why would it be this close to town? Then again, this darkness left everyone in a panic, so it would make sense. Nevertheless, he had to save the other Pokemon at all cost! When Aaron arrived, he dashed between the Ralts and the Murkrow, preparing to become the shield for the ralts.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:13 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu continued to sprint across the field and into the forest. Following his sense of aura to the location of the ongoing incident. Hearing another shriek as he ran. He just arrived as the deino jumped between the murkrow and the ralts. The aura coming off the murkrow didn't seem to be that from the sky. So it wasn't currently possessed. However it was clear it was upset about something.

Continuing his dash towards the ralts. He grabbed her just as the bird struck the deino head on. The ralts continuing his motion towards a nearby tree as he held onto the ralts. Giving a good look into her eyes after he put her down. The ralts seemed to stare back with a slight glint her eyes. He nodded very lightly and quickly dashed back towards the deino and murkrow before anything serious started to happen.

The ralts peaked from behind the tree towards the direction of where the battle was beginning to unfold.

((You decide its next move))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:22 am

Aaron held his ground when the Murkrow struck him, only skidding a few inches before stopping. He also noted that the Riolu's scent took the Ralts away. Good, the Ralts was away, he would now have to deal with this Pokemon. He doesn't know if the Murkrow was an infected, feral, or just pissed off. He just wants to reason with it first, see what went wrong. "Hey! I don't know what's going on, but attacking a Pokemon isn't the solution. Just calm down and explain to me, what happened?" Aaron left his combat stance so the Bird wouldn't give any reason to attack. The Rilou returned to the battlefield, much to Aaron's relief. Soon after, Alona went charging in, growling in annoyance. "What the hell is going on here?"

Aaron had a calm, smile on his face, hoping to ease any worries or aggression this Pokemon might have. "Look, there's no reason to fight. Just tell us what's going on." If all else fails, and this Murkrow was a female, he would use his attract to make it leave. He was in no mood to fight.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Raul

Clara

The riolu gave a firm look towards the dark flying type. It definitely didn't have the same aura as what had surrounded aaron earlier. This thing was not possessed, it was genuinely upset about something. However, it would seem the pokemon was definitely not in a listening mood, or was incapable of understanding them.

The dark flying type glared at the dragon type and the golden riolu. Remaining still for a short while as the dragon type spoke. However, just before the dragon type asked what was going on. It rushed towards it with glowing wings.

The riolu saw this and quickly sprang into action as he intercepted the pokemon halfway between the two. Striking it with his quick attack ability. The pokemon was quickly dragged to the ground as the riolu landed on it. Quickly jumping off as seeing how it will react from that. Was it still going to be violent?

The ralts was still behind the tree, watching what was going on. Why had these strangers help her?
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Aaron didn't realize that the Dark type had charged at him with his glowing wings. However, that retaliation hit him when he heard a thud. He didn't know what happened, but he assumed he was not going to listen to reason. "And there goes my happy mood." Aaron muttered. It was rare for him to be happy during this darkness. He was always afraid and paranoid of turning into those zombie like Pokemons. However, that aura massage Alona gave him. It was one of the most enjoyable moment he had. He knew he somehow blacked out, so he didn't remember how Alona came and massage him. Nevertheless, he wanted to do something like that again. For the longest time, he was happy again. But then this stupid Pokemon had to ruin it. The Deino almost wanted to beat it up, but it asking for a fight, and he isn't going to give it too him.

Aaron walks towards the dark type, an annoyed expression was shown on his face. "Look, I'm in no mood to fight you right now. I already have enough crap to deal with. So I'm warning you now, Stop this aggressive behavior now... Or... Or..." Aaron thought that being a bit intimidating could persuade him to stop. Unfortunately, he lack the skills to make threats to begin with. That's where Alona started to step in. "You're going to stop, otherwise, I'll give a real rude awakening just like the dragon type did when they first discovered us fairy types. You think you're the dark type? Pfft. Trust me, I have something dark too. What that is, is up to your imagination."

Aaron felt a little chill when she mentioned the dragon type. Hopefully, he'll stop what he doing.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

Raul

Clara

The dark flying type glared at the riolu after being struck. Once the dragon type started speaking again. Its attention had been quickly taken by it. Now glaring at the dragon type as it spoke, then the fairy type once she started speaking. The bird seemed unmoved at the moment with their threats. In all reality, it didn't understand them at all.

The riolu took a step towards the bird with a very strong scowl towards it. He got into a stance that showed he meant business. The bird stared at the riolu, almost challenging it with its own angry look. However, after an intense half a minute of the staring. The bird backed down and took a step back. The riolu grunted lightly as the pokemon turned around and flew away.

The riolu not once taking its eyes off it. Once it was a fair distance away, he let his face return to his normal plain expression. Eventually turning towards the ralt's direction.

The ralts froze for a moment as it stared at her. Something seemed awfully calm about this riolu from what she could tell. However, it seemed to give her peace of mind about it at the same time. Was it friendly?

The riolu then turned towards the other two and then back towards the direction of the pond. Glancing back at the sylveon as he motioned for her to come back to the pond if she wanted to continue speaking. Waiting for her movement first before anything.

-----------------
((Clara is still behind the tree))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:36 am

Alona growled louder in annoyance as it didn't heed her threats. Aaron took that as a sign that this was clearly wasn't working. There was only one option to avoid fighting, and that's attract. Before he could even pull off the move, Alona placed her paw on Aaron. The Dragon type tried to question this, but Alona just simply said. "Wait." He was confused, but acknowledged anyway. Alona watched as the Riolu look at the Dark Flying type in an intimidating manner. The Bird tried to compete the intimidation staring contest, but ultimately fails and flow away. When he was gone, Alona simply stood there and rolled her eyes. "Pfft, show off." Now that was settled, maybe now she could get back to her little interrogation. "Aaron, go check if that Pokemon is alright." Aaron turn his head back at Alona and nodded. "Right." Aaron soon walk off on his own, leaving the Sylveon and the Riolu together.

It wasn't hard to track down the Ralts, considering that he had her scent. It only took Aaron a few second before he got behind the tree the Ralts was in. "You OK?" Aaron ask in the most gentle way possible. He didn't want her to be afraid.

"Alright, I'm going to ask again. What do you know about this darkness? Is there anyway to prevent this? To prevent someone from turning?" Alona asked. What was she asking this? It was doubtful he would even know about the answer. Yet, somewhere deep down, she wanted to answer. She have to know. "Listen, That Deino is gonna succumb unless I do something about it. If you know anything, Anything at all, tell me now. And none of that cryptic crap either."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 3:10 am

Raul

Clara

The ralts saw the riolu had managed to scare the dark type off. The odd mixture of emotions coming from it was jumbled up due to being a dark type. However, the change was rather significant when it did start fleeing.

As the ralts watched it leave, The others started to speak again. The sylveon seeming to show signs of annoyance about something. The ralts then noticed the dragon type had started coming towards her direction. She was just about to turn around and run however, that never happened as she tripped and fell over herself. Yiping in the process as she fell. The deino then proceeded to ask her if she was alright. She looked up towards the deino as it asked her this question.

She remained still as the pokemon had spoke to her. She didn't quite know how to respond at the time. She quickly looked away from the pokemon after making eye contact at some point. "Y-yes..." she stuttered as she stumbled on her own thoughts now.

---------------------

The riolu looked towards the fairy type as she asked the question once more. Asking if there was a way to prevent someone from turning. The golden riolu stared at her for a good minute before responding as he was thinking of a way to say it. He pointed to the sky for a moment then began to speak. "It comes from darkness... I don't know how to explain... I don't know how to stop it..." He stated as he went back to being silent once more. Still thinking of how to elaborate more on what he had already said. "No one is infected. They are possessed..." he stated promptly as he came up with the proper word.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Alona waited as the Riolu just stared at her, each passing second she was losing her patience. Finally, when she was about to say something, The Shiny Pokemon broke silence. However, it was information that was no help what so ever. "That's it? It comes from the darkness? Well, thank you captain obvious. I didn't think that for a second." Ow, her head. It was aching real bad now. What was she supposed to do now? It was clear that this Pokemon had no idea what was going on either. That, was until he mention something interesting. "Possession? You mean what the ghost types are rumored to do, right?" Aaron mentioned to her that Ghost types were unaffected by this, So it would make sense that ghost types were behind all of this. Yet, this only made Alona even more concern for Aaron. If he truly was being possessed, who was possessing him? "I can't just sit here and let whatever this is take over that Deino, there has to be something I can do!"

Meanwhile, Aaron could hear the fear in the little Ralts voice. She probably wanted to run if she wanted to. "Hey, don't be scared." Aaron took off his badge off of his bag and flashed it to her before putting it away again. "See, I'm part of the guild, there's nothing to worry about." Aaron raised his paw towards the Ralt's direction, hoping she would accept the friendly handshake. "Aaron."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu continued to maintain eye contact as the sylveon spoke. However one comment made him shake his head. Stating that she can't let this thing take over that deino. "No, it does not take control... It." the riolu started but got stuck. He had no clue how to explain what he saw. She wouldn't understand it unless she could sense aura like him. It was also impossible to describe, it was different to him as it isn't like seeing something.

"I do not know how to explain." he said as he turned away. "You cannot see things the way I do." he uttered out as he remained still in the opposite direction from her. No longer having any eye contact at all.

Meanwhile, the Ralts had been busy trying to figure out whether or not to trust the deino. The badge provided enough incentive at the time to trust it. However she was still pretty shy about it though. Still on the ground, she got up slowly as she kept her eyes on the deino. "A-aaron?" she said softly, guessing that this is what this deino's name was. Still pondering whether to give her name to this pokemon. Eventually she decided, "Clara" she said softly as she looked towards the deino's paw, eventually reaching out slowly to it. She seemed a bit shaky about it as she did eventually grab its paw.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:37 pm

The moment Alona heard the Golden Riolu told her that the darkness doesn't control anyone, she almost wanted to strangle him with her ribbons. What the hell was it then? If it wasn't some kind of possession, if it wasn't a Plague, then what? What is she missing here? What his he not telling her? At this point she wanted to give up asking questions, what was the point if someone isn't even being straight with her? She isn't going to give up though, she's going to make sure that this Fighting type answer her question without all the nonsense. He is going to explain what the hell he means, and if he really doesn't know how, she'll pressure him into telling her. "You better make sense damn you! If it isn't a prossesion, if it isn't some kind of illness, What the hell is it? What is it that you see that I don't? I want answers!" The Sylveon demanded, aggression in her voice.

Aaron nodded when Clara spoke her name and shock hand with her. Judging the way she was shaking her hands he was holding, he assumed that she was rather shy. He certainly didn't want to make things more awkward for her. "Clara? That's a nice name." He complemented. Now that the greeting was done and over with, time to be a little serious. "Hey, is there any reason why you alone? It's pretty dangerous outside, unless you know how to take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu stared at the sylveon with a look that showed slight annoyance to the pokemon's tone. "Aura, You can't see aura." he stated plainly as he started to turn around. The riolu was not going to speak any longer if the sylveon continued to be hostile.

As with the ralts, it would seem she was starting to feel a little more comfortable with the deino as he attempted to show his kindness. "Er... I just avoid it..." she stated. Which was entirely true, but it was a dumb reason to be out regardless.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 am

Can't See Aura? Give her a break! this thing has auras now? And why is he always so basic with explaining things? He was pissing her off more, and more! And that look he was giving her... That's it! She's not going to sit here while this Pokemon doesn't help her! Her head, it really hurts now! This headache of hers was getting worse and worse. Why doesn't this Pokemon understand?! just help her! If it wasn't for her, do it for Aaron! "Alright, you moron! I just have enough of this! I'm trying to understand this darkness, and all you were giving me are vague hints!" She roared! Load enough for everyone in the pond to hear.

This caught Aaron attention as well, causing him to sigh. "I knew she wouldn't last long with him..." He muttered to himself. He was about to go after Alona, before he realized about the Ralts. "Look, it isn't safe for you here. Stay inside somewhere until this darkness blows over. Simply avoiding threats isn't going to make you safe forever." Aaron explained. And with that, Aaron rushed towards Alona, leaving the ralts behind.

Aaron had made it just in time before Alona has gotten to the insults."Alona, What's going on now?" Alona, however, froze in placed. All of her anger was now gone. "Nothing. I was just talking to him." She was a bad lair... "Look, Riolu was it? Did she do anything to get you upset? Aaron asked.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:30 pm

Raul

Clara

After stating that she generally avoids the issue while out here. She heard a shout from behind the dragon type. At the same time, she felt the emotions from the sylveon explode with annoyance. Just as this had started to happen. She noticed the deino had sighed and started to mumble something. Catching the last bit of it, "last long with him".

Before the deino had turned around to find out what was going on. He stated that it wasn't safe here and that she should head inside somewhere until the issue blew over. However, before she was able to respond to this statement. The deino raced off towards the other two. I... I live out here... she thought to herself as she watched the deino continue off towards the sylveon and riolu.

The golden riolu remained silent as the sylveon continued into a shout now. However the shouting quickly stopped as the deino took notice, seeming as sylveon tried to lie about what was going on. Stating that she was just talking to him. However, in all reality... She had been shouting at him just a second ago.

The deino then directed a question towards him. Asking if she did anything to upset him. He shook his head no, which was the honest truth. She could shout at him all day and he won't be affected by it. She is just another pokemon in the world like any other.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:46 am

Aaron didn't really notice the Raul shook his head no, being blind and all. However, he took his silence as a sign that he didn't have any issues. "I'll take that as a no then." Aaron sighed. Today was an unexpected turn of events. Nevertheless, he was kinda happy. Yeah, this darkness was infected him somehow, but yet, it felt some sort of peace. Maybe it was that Aura massage Alona did. Whatever she did, it seems to work, probably temporary though. He didn't want to dwell on it any longer, he gotta go back to the guild. "Well, anyway, It was nice to meet you." Aaron smiled and raised his paw towards Raul.

The Sylveon sighed, though, Whoever this Riolu was, he was a pain in her ass. He wasn't even clear about what the hell he was saying. Now that she thinks about it, he was more cryptic than that bird! Whatever, she has more things to worry about now. Whatever this Shiny Pokemon said, she was gonna take it with a grain of salt. Nothing he said made any sense, and she figured he doesn't know anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: