Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Runaway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Runaway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raul

The sky, full of darkness and malevolent energy. Casting an everlasting shadow across the land. This energy, being ever present to those that can sense aura, emotions, and psychic energy. An oppressive force from the sky that doesn't seem to end.

A lone pokemon sat against a tree as it stared out towards the pond. A bipedal pokemon with golden fur, and two black ear like appendages that rested on each side of its head. Being able to sense the aura of others in the area. It seemed to either be resting, or meditating. Sitting perfectly still, as it had its eyes closed.

A purplish lightning streaking across the sky. The faint light shined onto the pokemon. The riolu opened its eyes after the lightning had occurred. I... I failed Theynin... the riolu thought to himself in pain. His emotions being quite strong at the moment, but not plainly visible at the moment. Those that could sense aura would see his aura fluctuating quite drastically. While those with the ability to sense emotions would sense a deep feeling of sadness emanating from the riolu.

Another bolt of lightning streaking across the sky. This one being a normal bright blue color that lightning should be. The flash did not have any energy to it like the purple one would. Energy that he could sense from his ability to sense aura. As the lightning flashed, he looked towards his pouch that is tied to his wrist.

Staring at the bag for a moment with a sad look in his eyes. He unties the bag and pulls a trinket out of the bag. A wooden figure that is a shape of a lucario. It was sitting down, legs cross and its paws held together as they rested on its lap. In its paws, was a blue gem. The riolu held onto this figure closely as he thought about the recent events.

If anyone were to come into the area at all, he would sense it. He would immediately put his trinket back into his pouch and tie it back to his wrist. His aura sensing abilities are quite keen, so he would have plenty of time to know someone was approaching.

Once he has done that, he would remain sitting silently as he stared out into the lake. All those thoughts still fresh in his mind. His emotions and aura are still being clear as ever to those who can sense it. His emotions showing a deep sadness and guilt. His aura spiking with each thought that made him upset.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Aaron was unaware that the Ralts and the Riolu was carrying him to a fallen tree that was hollow. He was too caught up with his nightmare to even realize it. Once the two put Aaron into shelter, the Deino whimpered again. "Somebody... Help me... Don't want to endure it... want it to stop... I want my friends... Family... It's... taking everything from me... Don't leave me... Anyone else I care... go insane... Please..." Aaron silently sobbed in his sleep, breaking down in front of Raul and Clara. Even with his soaked fur drying up, he still shivered violently. Aaron could hide this fact all he wanted, it still remains that he was at his limit. He was frightened, he was fatigued, he was emotionally drained, he was so worried about his loved ones. The worst part about it is, he still forces himself to endure, despite the fact that he was at his limit. If he fails now, he'll be faded into obscurity.

"Suffering... Make it stop... Please... Everything's alright...Can't lose... tired..."
The Deino continued to whimper pathetically for a while now, unconsciously begging for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 2:45 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu looked towards the deino with a plain expression. Even though he didn't show it, he was worried about the deino. The ralts that was in the same shelter with them could tell. She remained in the opening of the sheltered area as she stared at the riolu.

As the deino spoke in broken sentences. The fear that came off him was strong. The sadness as well. She felt bad for him. She also felt the riolu's emotions, coming off as one that was worried about another. Seeing as he was watching the deino closely, she figured he was worried about aaron.

She walked over and sat down next to the deino. He-he won't hurt me... I.. I am sure... she attempted to reassure herself as she closed the distance. Eventually she held onto the deino, attempting to comfort him. "Ev-everything will be alright..." she said softly as she pet the deino's head gently.

What am I doing... she thought to herself. The riolu simply watched as this had occurred. He was a bit shocked to see how such a timid pokemon actually attempted to help someone she feared at some point. Eventually he came over and sat down next to her alongside the deino.

Closing his eyes he put one paw on the deino's back. He would reassure that aaron was safe.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 6:29 am

Upon being hugged, Aaron jumped a little. However, when he realizes this feeling meant no harm, he quickly eased into it. This feeling then started to rub Aaron's head, making the Deino a little more content. Soon another feeling started to put a paw his back, relaxing the Dragon type further. While the two Pokemon were making sure he was ok,, he was dreaming the fact that he was being rubbed by his friends. Comforting him to stay determined. "Alona... Joey... leave me.... Please.... don't... Depend..." Aaron unconsciously hugs Clara back, nuzzling her tightly. This wasn't a normal hug though, he was holding this Pokemon for dear life. It wasn't bone crushing, but it was tight enough that it might give the ralts a difficult time to get out off. "Need you... Help me..."

His tears and snot was viable around his face, his fur was all disgustingly wet and looked miserable because of it. If his brother were to witness this now, it would utterly destroy his heart. Yet, Aaron wanted him back. "Camroth... Come back..."

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Raul

Clara

The ralts yelped lightly as the deino grabbed onto her. It was fairly sudden and she wasn't exactly used to others. She usually was comfortable enough, just to get by. For the time being, she remained stiff from the shock.

The golden riolu looked at Clara as she was stuck in the deino's embrace. As the lightning struck across the sky, the fighting type looked outside. The rain still coming down fairly heavily. It would seem they might be there the night. The darkness couldn't really help you out with figuring out time. It was an ever constant issue since the beginning of this odd phenomenon.

((Can we please break away from this soon. I am not gonna be able to react to it...

Clara is shy, yet building up sympathy for the deino.
Raul is not very social at all. Explain that combination? XD))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:38 pm

((Alright, Timeskip!))

Aaron was snoring quietly, completely content Ever since that night. It's day time, though the dark clouds weren't exactly showing it. What time it was remains a mystery. "... Huh?" Aaron shook his head and slowly lifted his head up. Once the Dragon type regains his orientation, he sighed in annoyance. "What happened? I can't remember... The only thing I can remember was worrying about- Ow!" Aaron held his head with his paws and tried to ease the headache. Whatever happened, he must of done something to his head. In the matter of fact, why did he feel like he cried for a while? His nose was stuffed up, and his fur was dried up.

What happened? Where was he? Where was- Alona! Aaron must of succumbed to the darkness again! "Alona? Where are you?!" The Deino called out. He can't even think straight any more, his headache prevented him. And when he stood up, his legs turned to jelly and forced him to collapse. "No, no, no! My leg is numb!" The Deino panicked. He couldn't move correctly, he couldn't think, he doesn't even know where he was. The only thing that gives some sort of clue was this wood he was feeling on the bottom of his rear. "Alona! Alona, Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:27 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu sat in the corner of the alcove as the sky lightened only slightly. The deino still asleep at the time when this had occurred. The change was extremely subtle, but it was basically morning.

Another day in this darkness awaited them. Looking towards the deino, the ralts stayed nearby, but not as close as before. After being slightly startled by the previous nights events. The ralts still seemed to want to stay. Possibly to help comfort the deino? He wasn't entirely sure, but it wasn't something he was going to investigate himself.  He was going to leave it at that.

The riolu quickly turned towards the deino as he heard him stir from his sleep. The deino quickly grew into a panic. The ralts quickly moving right next to him.

"C-calm down. S-she's back at the guild." the ralts said trying to keep the deino calm. The riolu watched the scene unfold from the opposite side of the alcove, roughly 5 feet away. The shelter night being terribly big, but enough to be comfortable for the group.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 3:55 am

Aaron's response was unexpected, but it did calm him down. "C-clara?" Aaron asked. The Deino stopped his struggling, relieved that the Sylveon was safe and at the guild. "Where am I? What happene- Oh... My head..." What he could give to get rid of this headache. "I'm sorry, I just need a moment to settle down." The urge for him to fall asleep came back. He didn't even know what to do anymore. It was winning, whatever this was. What will happen when he completely turned? Will his friends... No, they can help him! They have to. Yet... How long can he keep this up? how long does he have to endure this? it was all tiring. "I'm... tired." Aaron muttered miserably. "I'm so... so tired."

He didn't say anything after that. The only expression he had was despair with a small amount of hope. He just wants his friends to know about his problem, heck EVERYONE about his problems. All they will do though is lock him up like his brother. In the first in his life, he couldn't cry. What was the point? It serves nothing. "Thank you... for helping me. I..." The Dragon type trailed off, lost in his worrisome thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: