Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Lady Jasper: 11 energy left

Today wasn't fairly important. But neither is it a waste of possible time. No. Today shall be used in order to be prepared for the events coming in the fast approaching days. In this forest that is home to many pokemon feral and not, this young (snort) Vulpix was ready to get in and get out. The sun shines brightly as it rises over the horizons, casting it's light onto the shadowed grounds of the forest. 

Soon many pokemon will awaken, hopefully the effects of just waking up will prevent most pokemon from being alert. But the vulpix knew she had no such luck, she could only hope and pray that nothing will be able to damage her, her skills in combat were non-existent, despite her strong potential. If she were to be attacked, she could only run and hope to escape, but if she finds somebody willing to protect or help her, she would be very grateful.

The Fox pokemon stepped carefully through the bushes, trying not to make to much noise that may attract the attention of any hostile. The possibility of traps was no worry for her, traps are not well known I'm a smaller dungeon like this. At least, she hoped. She sighed again, finally making her way into a open clearing. The clearing seemed to be relatively peacefully, though large scars in the ground and in some of the surrounding trees told her that battles have taken place here.

But for now it was probably the best spot to stop, she'll just have to keep her ears perked and astute. The vixen lowered her body behind a rather large rock lying around the edge of the clearing. She tucked herself between it and a tree, hidden in the higher grass of the forest. 

So far the search for items have not been in her favor, not a single item has revealed itself to her eyes. Only the occasional pokemon that she was forced to sneak by, by herself she stood no chance. The pacifist hated coming out to dungeons or dangerous areas, she simply wasn't made for battle.  She sighed again, resting her head on her paws. Her curled, six tails wrapped around her gently, so that there wasn't a chance they could be stepped on.

(Long post is long for phone.)

Last edited by Kitsune Empress on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:02 pm

"Living things are different yes, however some aren't the type to think, some just follow their primal instincts to brawl without a care... Maybe it is an issue, but have you ever asked another to go so far as to train you?" Deimos asked, maybe that could have came across wrong, but what he said did have meaning, if one couldn't go so far, they'd just put themselves inevitably in harms way.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 pm

The Vulpix looked at him with a thoughtful look, "I lack any drive to fight, it's been that way since my birth. The only reason I come out to these dangerous areas is because I can't afford asking anyone else to do it for me. I've had somebody suggest hiring a bodyguard , but that's out of my reach as well. Training....I suppose I have thought of that at one point. But I don't see me being a very good student in the art battle." She hummed queitly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 pm

"Talent is natural, skill... is developed with many hours of work, not just in a few moments... If you quit or just back down, you'll never be able to progress. Without the proper mindset, one is less likely to excel" Deimos spoke, shrugging a little in the process. He most certainly wasn't a tutor, he never pretended to be one. Deimos merely turned on his side, showing his lack of interest.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

The Vulpix nodded at his words, that too was true. But she still refuses to fight in battles, it's been like that for 15 years, one meaningful conversation will not change that. Change does not come so easy after one spent so much of their life a certain way. The vixen was content with how she was, while not a battler, she has earned the right to call herself a 'Lady' in society. Her social status is high, due not only to her mother's influence, but her own hard work and effort that she put into what she does.

She need items for the various parties, gifts, and galas she planed. She is a speaker, a pokemon who plans big events in both the background and up front. She wouldn't go as far as to claim she was important, because when it comes down to it, her life is of no real value. Just another player in the large scale game of life. The Vulpix closed her eyes, it's been like this for so long...she doesn't know if she could adapt well to such a drastic change in her life.
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"Regardless, it's your choice, no one can force you to develop your skill to fight, though it would grant you better versatility and mean that your safer in your travels" Deimos sighed, he knew he couldn't force anyone to do something like this, even if it was for their own safety.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:15 pm

The Vulpix grinned, looking up towards the sky, unblocked from the trees that surrounds them. The sun has gotten brighter, more pokemon should be awake now and moving around. She had not realized so much time has passed. She glanced back at the absol as she stood up and stretched.

"Thank you for your time and words, I'll consider what you have spoken, but there is no guaranteed that I'll take it up. Also...," She turned her entire body to face him, tails waving lazily behind her. Honestly she should have said this earlier, but no time like now, "May I ask your name? Before I continue my search for items." She gave him her full attention, it'll be rude to not focus on the one she was talking to like she just was.

Kitsune Empress carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 PH4C7tP , The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 PopjRW4

Last edited by Pikashock on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Butchered roll coding ¯\_(° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ and apparently capital letters are necessary)
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 pm

"Deimos, merely a traveler is all" He responded, being in most ways truthful, he wasn't lieing about how he travelled primarily, however, he still was a Knight of that one kingdom in the Mountains... As far as he knew, most were un a where of it... better to keep it that way than cause possible issues for the Queen. "And you? It is only polite that you also introduce yourself" Deimos said afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:40 pm

The Vulpix chuckled, giving as polite courtesy, "Of course sweetie, I am Lady Jasper, it's my pleasure to make your acquaintance Deimos." She stepped back and looked around her, the sun's rays have strengthened, it felt lovely on her red coat. She closed her eyes and hummed at the sensation, tails wagging in synchronization. She loved feeling the sun on her fur, it made the heat in her chest burn even hotter, it's a feeling that she'll always appreciate.

She turned around, eyes still closed, and walked towards the trendline, a little hop in her step. Of course she wasn't going towards the Pineco's tree, no need to do something that stupid. She opened her eyes, feeling a odd shape pressed against her paws. She move it out of the way to take in the sight of a blast seed, one if the more useful things she could have find. The Lady cheerfully placed it into her bag, thanking her luck.

She glanced back at the male before moving anymore, "Again, thank you for your time Deimos." She spied a lone Pecha berry out of her eye, and hurried to place that in her bag to, hopefully her luck with items continues to be this high. The Pacifist doesn't need to waste her time.

(Energy: 11 + 1 new page - 2 = 10)
Back to top Go down
Blade12

Blade12

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Deimos merely nodded and lay his head to the ground, not seeming to mind the girl, this jasper... Leaving, it didn't matter much to him for the time being, she wasn't a threat of anything of the sort. Deimos kept his mind weary as he rested however, making certain to remain alert for any potential incoming dangers, and especially on that Pineco.

Speaking of which, by now it had begun swinging towards Deimos, as if trying to break free from the tree it had connected itself to. Letting off another sigh, Deimos didn't flee, but instead used Stone Edge to raise a large barrier between him and the Pineco before he started moving, to try and contain most of the blast from his resting spot... Even if it'd have broken rocks all over it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)   The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day of Reckoning Approaches (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2