Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Don't Play With Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Don't Play With Fire   Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Synd'r #873260 12

17 - 5 for entry

Synd'r had quite taken to exploring the areas surrounding Grassveil in the recent past, but surprisingly had yet to visit the pleasant location that was Pecha Forest. As the residents of Grassveil had described, it was a light little wood where, during the day, it looked almost like a mini paradise, with food abundantly growing on the branches of the trees in the form of the berries that the forest was named for.

It didn't have the beauty of a winter wonderland, but it was still something that Synd'r could appreciate. However, the forest's aesthetics were not why she was here. She was here for two purposes. The first was her -so far- fruitless searching for Reisei. The second was less noble, but necessary if she was to get to know how the area's underworld worked. It was rumored that even in such a pleasant location, and so close to Grassveil and it's Guild, certain outlaws would roam.

The Vulpix couldn't help but wonder if it was foolish for them to choose such a location in which to base themselves, especially as she would never pick somewhere so close to the region's largest Exploration Guild. But nevertheless, it might be worth her time to investigate any fellow outlaw presences, and so here she was.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Don't Play With Fire   Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 12:12 am

The Vulpix flicked the ear that didn't have feathers tucked behind it and remained silent for a few moments after the Slakoth finished speaking. It was long enough that it could make someone feel a little uncomfortable at the silence.

After this rather pregnant pause, Synd'r smirked, "You already owe me one favour, but I wouldn't argue with more. Perhaps though, if you truly are so adamant on such an alliance, you could show me your strategist skills properly one day. I'm all ears."

Another pause before a small flick of Synd'r's tail and her next words;
"I won't say no to that offer. However, alliances are something I will not go into lightly. For now though, I would like to leave this clearing before those two wake so that neither of us gets caught here."

"So, what do you say to leaving? We can continue this conversation at a later time."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Don't Play With Fire   Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Capone felt a weight off of his chest. He may not have gotten that orb, but he still received an opportunity for an alliance. And he had gotten out of this situation unscathed. This was a huge plus for the future of his criminal career.

"I'm fine with continuing this discussion at a later date. We'll have to either figure out a meeting place, or just run into each other again someday. Until then, I guess we'll just go our separate ways."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Don't Play With Fire   Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 am

"We'll probably see each other around. We've met twice now without any prior arrangement after all," replied Synd'r with a small chuckle. She took a few small steps backward, distancing herself from both Capone and the unconscious Murkrow and Pineco. She was reluctant to leave fully until she was sure that the Slakoth was also going to leave, but as soon as she saw movement of that intention from Capone, Synd'r would be off.

The Vulpix didn't particularly want to stick around now that she had her prize. It had served as a good warm-up for herself, despite the orb itself not particularly being worth a huge amount. She would still profit from it, but she was at least sure that her skills hadn't become rusty in the time since the Black Quill Thieves had disbanded after all this time searching for Reisei.

After bounding away from Capone and the clearing, Synd'r slowed down and reflected upon the days events. Perhaps it was time to stop searching for Reisei... after all, the world was so big and she had already been to many places in the hopes of finding the Meditite. Perhaps it was time to put that friensh- acquaintanceship away and move on with what she was actually good at: thievery.

If she could truly make an ally out of this Slakoth she had met twice now, perhaps she could make more than just that... And if she could do that, just maybe, she could create something similar to what she had had within the Black Quill Thieves.

It was just a passing thought for now, but with the acceptance that Reisei might really be gone, and her newfound confidence when it came to making alliances with others, Synd'r couldn't help but wonder if it might really be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Play With Fire   Don't Play With Fire - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Play With Fire
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3