Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

This Is My Kingdom Come [[open]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

This Is My Kingdom Come [[open]] Empty
PostSubject: This Is My Kingdom Come [[open]]   This Is My Kingdom Come [[open]] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 am

Victoria: 28
Veriq: 24
(they live here)

The scraggy had been a pain, but at least they were back to working now after a bit of 'encouragement' and having one less bit of a manpower for now. Victoria had decided it would be best to scout around her territory, perhaps find a decent cave or flat ground to make her den. Royalty needed a place to sleep, away from the commoners in case the royalty were to be attacked, so they would not get too involved in the combat. She tromped along with Veriq at her side though just behind her as she led the way. They traveled in silence, but not aimlessly. They maintained within their borders, and looked to see what they could find.

"Finding some kind of supplies would be useful, getting a good food and battle supply going before any others get the idea to attack would be of use," Veriq advised the tyrunt, breaking the silence in hopes of getting her to talk a bit more. She had been so focused on her duty as of late, even disappearing every now and then to search for recruits or something. Veriq sighed as he found himself ignored, or rather not noticed. The tyrunt was too invested in examining the landscape, that his words seemed to fly right past her. This was going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down

This Is My Kingdom Come [[open]]
Page 1 of 1