Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Title goes here.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Title goes here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel let out a yawn, exploring for a few days straight, not a great idea. "I should of really rested after all that, meh do i ever need a break." The Lucario asked herself while standing in front of the entrance to Shadowhue, she really hoped Aaron hadn't forgoten about meeting her here, she would of reminded him while on the mountain but she assumed he'd remember, right? "Maybe i should of gone to the guild for him, Nah i dunno if I'm allowed there, guild only i think." Noel mumbled to herself before leaning on a tree.

Noel looked up at the sky, still dark no clouds nothing. "Just like the top of Blackmist." Noel mumbled out before looking back to the main road waiting for Aaron.

(51)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 am

Noel sat there staring at Aaron, she felt the want to slap him but decided not to. Instead Noel just stood up. "Just take it." Noel muttered out in a slightly sad tone before waiting for Aaron to go, sleeping in a dungeon? getting mad at her for waking him up? that was just weird. "Guess i did ruin his dream" Noel muttered out leaning on a tree waiting for Aaron. He seemed to do this A lot when all Noel did was help, even now she didn't need to teach him how to use Aura, though he was her friend so she'd just keep this in her mind, even if he was being a bit of a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 am

Aaron sighed. He did sounded rude haven't he? "Sorry... It just... I just want to be with her, Even if I dream about her... There's no excuse for what I did." Aaron took the seed from the ground with his paw and tossed to Noel. "What the hell Am I doing? Is just wanting to be with Alona turning me into a jerk?" He felt bad for being rude to Noel, especially since she was helping him get stronger. he wanted to make it up to her, make her happy. "Well, I need to make it up to you huh? How about this. When I become a Hydreigon, your going on my back. And I'm not taking no for an answer either." Aaron smiled, He need to stop being a jerk whenever it comes to Alona. He needs to be nicer.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Title goes here. - Page 3 VYqciob , Title goes here. - Page 3 Hc4wJXb , Title goes here. - Page 3 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 am

Noel caught the item and placed it in her pocket, her head was down looking at the ground like a sad person would. This was until she looked up and smiled at Aaron. "Trust me you being a jerk ain't going to make me stop being your friend, We're training partners now, nothing's going to stop that." Noel said but then added. "Though i will take you up on that offer, riding around shooting Aura Spheres at others sounds like a great idea." Noel added pushing off the tree and standing Straight. We're close, lets get moving."

(47)

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Title goes here. - Page 3 MMgUbQF , Title goes here. - Page 3 QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:33 am

Aaron sighed in relief. She isn't mad at him for being rude to her. The mere fact that she said they were training partners really brighten Aaron's mood. "Right. Training partners until the very end!" Aaron shouted happily. Aaron didn't waste a single minute and was already at Noel's side. "Thank you, for being my friend Noel. I won't forget it." Aaron would hug her, but he then remembered she didn't like hugs. Aaron suddenly smelled a familiar scent. the same scent that spied on Noel and Aaron the last time they were here. "I can smell you Paras." He and Noel would hear a yelp in the bushes the next of them.

"Come on out, we're not going to hurt you."
Aaron called out. The Paras, slowly picked it head out of the bushes, rather frightened by the Dragon type in particular. Suddenly, it rushed to Noel and wrapped it claws around Noel's feet.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:43 am

Noel looked over to the small Pokemon, she just crossed her arms and let out a sigh as it wrapped its claws around her leg. "That's kinda funny, I'm the stronger one yet he seems more afraid of you." Noel said looking down at the Pokemon. "We are kinda going somewhere, if you could please leave that'd be great." Noel asked nicely, she still had her cloak over her face so any surprise spore attacks wouldn't work well unless they hit her head. since the rest of her body was covered by a cloak.

Like a lot of the times she'd wander into the forest something dropped on her head, several things in fact. Noel managed to grab them and inspect them, just some oran berries and two spikes, how the spikes got there she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:08 am

Aaron was confuse by her statement at first, but then he realize that the little grass type was hugging Noel. "Heheh, well I blame myself. I did threaten it last time we went here together. Plus, the Deino line appearances are not very welcoming." The Paras ignored Noel's request and kept on hugging her. "Hey little guy. Could you go back to your mother and father? They must of been worried sick about you." The Paras look at Aaron with a fearful and yet, confused look. However, it nodded, letting go of Noel. It soon soon ran back to the bushes, never to be heard from again. At least, that what Aaron thinks. "Well then, shall we move on?"

(9 + 1 - 4 = 6)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:16 am

Noel nodded and started moving, as she did she noticed the familiar click of a trap, she looked down expecting a explosion but lucky for her nothing happened, instead a heal pulse came out of the trap healing the Lucario. "Wonder who puts traps like that in dungeons, weird." Noel said before walking towards the source of the splashing water, Noel and Aaron were back at the falls for more training. Though something more fun would happen later.

(Rest of the stuff for Noel passively gained)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Title goes here.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3