Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Title goes here.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Title goes here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Noel let out a yawn, exploring for a few days straight, not a great idea. "I should of really rested after all that, meh do i ever need a break." The Lucario asked herself while standing in front of the entrance to Shadowhue, she really hoped Aaron hadn't forgoten about meeting her here, she would of reminded him while on the mountain but she assumed he'd remember, right? "Maybe i should of gone to the guild for him, Nah i dunno if I'm allowed there, guild only i think." Noel mumbled to herself before leaning on a tree.

Noel looked up at the sky, still dark no clouds nothing. "Just like the top of Blackmist." Noel mumbled out before looking back to the main road waiting for Aaron.

(51)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Aaron smiled as he heard his attack connect. "Always satisfying." However, Aaron wasn't prepared for the Heracross's attack and was inevitably hit, causing Aaron to stagger a bit. However, he isn't down for the count yet. "Heh, That didn't hurt me nearly as much as it was supposed to. Maybe its a sign that I'm getting stronger." Nevertheless, he still got an enemy to beat. With electricity sparking from his teeth, Aaron charged towards the Bug type and tried to sink his teeth into it legs, surging electricity into it body. Aaron didn't know if the bug type's friend was knocked out, but he's not gonna assume that the Heracross is the only Pokemon he have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 pm

The Heracross felt the electricity surge through him, it winced in pain before looking at the Pokemon around its leg. Instead of giving in to the pain it pulled back its arm and shot out several arm thrusts at close range, 4 to be exact each one aimed right at Aarons head. Noel looked but decided not to say anything about the incoming attacks, Aaron should learn how to see attacks not get everything called out for him.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Aaron suddenly felt the air push towards him, signifying that the feral was about to hit him. However, Aaron decided to let it do what it doing. The pay off will be well worth it. Since it was a fighting move, as well as his weakness, Aaron grunted at each blow, forcing the Deino to let go. However, as he did this, Aaron grinned. "I'm disappointed, here I'm hoping for a little challenge." Aaron quickly bit into the Heracross again, this time it was his dark type variant. As he did this, Aaron charged up his Focus Blast again and fired it at point black range. Aaron hoped that his little finisher of his impress Noel. Heck, he'll make a awesome one liner if he have to.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:31 pm

Noel had her eyes closed at the time, once she heard Aaron she opened then figuring he was going to try and do something badass. The Heracross threw up its arms, its body glowed with a yellowish tint and the attack hit him straight on, yet he was still standing, at close range it then let out a powerful punch that became even stronger considering he was very wounded, it was a move known as Reversal, stronger the weaker a Pokemon was. Was this Hearcross baiting Aaron the whole time?
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Aaron smirked when the attack connected. "Who's ne-" Wait? It was still standing? How is that possible? Suddenly, Aaron felt an incredibly powerful punch went across Aaron's cheek. This scent Aaron flying towards the tree next to the one Noel was resting on, landing back first onto it. With a very painful moan, Aaron slid down, landing on his rear. "Well... that hurts." Aaron was shocked that this move alone didn't knocked him out yet. But he needed a minute. The shock from that punch took the very wind out of him. Plus, not only his face, but his back was extremely strained. "I... I need a minute. I wasn't expecting that at all." With a sigh, Aaron rested for a bit, knowing that Noel would stall the battle until he recovers from the attack.

(11 + 1 - 3 = 9)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Noel watched as Aaron sailed like a bird, well a dumb bird cause he ran right into a tree but still a bird. "Don't worry I'll stall him." Noel said patting Aaron on the head before walking over to the Heracross, it was obviously tired. Noel stood in front of him as the Pokemon started attacking her with several arm thrusts, and Noel blocked each one right before they connected, she stood there blocking every attack waiting for Aaron get back up
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 pm

It took Aaron a while before he could recover. That attack really did a number on Aaron. Slowly getting up, Aaron growled. "Lucky shot, but this is gonna be over quick." Aaron thought. He charged his Focus blast in his mouth. He was going to use this opportunity to beat the Heracross while he was distracted. Aaron focused his shot, making sure he doesn't accidentally hit Noel. He could hear his heart beating as time slowed for him. This attack gotta hit, it need it. Aaron fired his shot. "NOEL!" He didn't want to be too specific with his warning, but Hopefully, she'll catch on and avoid the attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Noel didn't even turn around, she trusted Aaron was going to launch a attack and jumped up high in the air. Noel grabbed a tree branch in order to keep herself in the air, Watching the attack come and slam against the Pokemon already on its last legs, easy to say it was knocked out good considering it was already low in power. "Good hit." Noel said dropping back down to the ground. "Guess you are getting stronger after all, thought that arm thrust would end ya." Noel said in a joking matter, she was just messing with him after all. "Good lesson to learn, never expect your opponent is down, sometimes one of them can just jump back up and attack while your guard is down." Noel said, she was technically his teacher, best to act like it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Aaron smiled as Noel praised him for a well fought battle. It felt good, knowing you're getting stronger. "Honestly, I thought so too. Especially since I was weak to fighting. It still hurts, I was not gonna lie, but something felt different. It didn't hurt as bad as it used to, and my body was able to shake it off. It was that punch that Heracross did where I it took me down for a moment." He was getting stronger, and it felt good to know that. Aaron agreed with Noel with the whole 'Don't keep your guard down.' Thing. "Yeah, I was a bit cocky there. It won't happen again, I promise." He knew that it was a death wish to do such a thing, but it still got to him. "Alright, you wanna lead?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 pm

"Ya, got ya good with that punch." Noel said looking at the path, it would appear they were close to their destination, not too close but enough to hear some water. "It's funny when you wanna go to a set area in a dungeon, always seem to arrive at it faster." Noel said figuring they were just going fast, Noel had some training to do herself, she could feel it she was close to learning Aura Sphere. "Lets get moving." Noel started walking after saying that.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Title goes here. - Page 2 2FrD83b , Title goes here. - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Title goes here. - Page 2 2rntvDa , Title goes here. - Page 2 7lJaJWp , Title goes here. - Page 2 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:58 am

Aaron could hear the roar of the waterfall too. It was close, but not too close. "Yeah, we're almost there. We can get there faster if we run!" Aaron was about to a sprint, however as soon as he took another step, he suddenly heard something coming out of the ground. It smelled that came out of it was familiar. The more he smelled it, the more his mind was clouded by drowsiness. His body sway left and right, and he yawned constantly. This smell was making him do all these things... "Oh... you..." Aaron suddenly collapsed on his stomach, snoring soundly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:06 am

Noel looked at Aaron, since she was taller she was able to react faster then Aaron, lucky for her the spores didn't affect her quick enough. Noel quickly grabbed her cloak and pulled it over her nose to stop herself from smelling what made Aaron fall asleep, for safe measure she jumped backwards to get away from the stuff, Noel quickly took out a blast seed and threw it in the direction that it came from, lucky for her she managed to hit it. A Shroomish had caused this. Noel formed the Bone Rush and stared at the Pokemon. "Trust me you don't want to do this." Noel told the Pokemon, it seemed to of gotten the message and left.

(46)

Last edited by Rezikun on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 am

Aaron continued to sleep, smiling happily. In his little mind, he was with his possible girlfriend. They simply sat there, watching his Adopted Eevee son play. Aaron couldn't see his son, but he didn't care. As long as he was safe, as long as they were both safe, it was fine. "Alona... We make good parents huh?" Aaron turn his head towards his Sylveon mate, She herself nodded, nuzzling her head on Aaron's next. Aaron quickly did the same. "I love you Alona, I'll be there for you and our son, no matter what." And was having the best day in his life. In reality, Aaron whispered in his sleep. "Mates... Forever..." He was oblivious that it was a dream, and even his he did knew, he wouldn't dare wake himself up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 am

Noel walked towards Aaron with her Bone put away, she bent down going to wake him up but she stopped just short of his head. Noel heard the things he said and let out a small sigh. "Aaron, Wake up that's just a dream, wake up so you can make that a reality." Noel said shaking the Deino, deams were good sometimes but that's all they were dreams, been too long now since Noel's had a pleasant one. Noel looked around a bit making sure nothing would attack them, if this didn't wake Aaron she'd let him sleep for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 am

Noel's shaking made Aaron stir in his sleep. Aaron couldn't do anything as his dreams were starting to fade. With a frown on his sleeping face, he started to mutter again. "Stop... Let me enjoy this... just a little while longer..." Tried as me might, he couldn't go back to sleep. He felt so tired... he wanted to nuzzle Alona again... He growled in frustration. "This is hopeless!" He shouted. He force himself off the ground. "Well thanks! I was having an awesome dream, and you killed it." Aaron grumbled. He realize that he was laying on a two Reviver Seeds and a TM. He thought about taking the two seeds for himself, but he decided against it. He quickly took one of the seed and the Tm and placed it in his bag. "Well? you gonna take it or not?" Aaron asked in a rude tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title goes here.   Title goes here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Title goes here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next